The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 20

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Sunday, 9 July 2000 - Accepting my Nanny Job

As I had promised Martha, I went to her home on the Sunday afternoon. I was wondering what those special circumstances could be that she had mentioned.

They didn't live too far from my home, so I took my bike and cycled over to them. It was about a 15 minute bike ride. When I arrived at their home, I rang the doorbell, and it was Martha, who let me in. We went sitting in the living room.

"My husband is to the playground with the children. Do you want anything to drink?" Martha asked when I went sitting on the sofa in their living room.

"Yes, thank you," I replied. "A glass of water would be nice."

Martha went to the kitchen and came back with a tall glass of refreshing water. Well, it was hot that day, and cycling over to them had made me thirsty.

"I will come right to the point," Martha said. "The reason why our regular nanny doesn't want to come with us on holiday, is because we are going to a nudist resort this year. And as you can guess, she isn't comfortable with it. And because I saw you running around naked in the forest and Sandy seemed to like you, I thought you could maybe join us on our holiday and look after Sandy over there. Is this something you want to do for us?"

I had never been to a nudist resort before, but I had always thought about visiting it once. Mostly, because I wanted to know if I would fit in with all those naked people around me. I already knew I wouldn't have a problem with running around there in the nude, but I didn't know if I could handle seeing all those other people running around in their birthday suit. I had no idea how I would react on them. So, I hadn't to think long about it and said, "I'm sure interested."

"Have you been to a nudist resort before?" Martha asked.

"No, but I don't have a problem being naked in front of others, and I'm sure I will have no problems with them also being naked."

"I already thought you wouldn't have a problem with it. So you will join us this holiday?"

"Sure," I said.

"Thanks," she said with relief in her voice. "We had already asked some other girls, but they all had trouble with having to do it naked. And because they don't allow people older than 16 to be dressed in the resort, we had to find us a nanny that had no problem with nudity. So when we ran into you in the forest, it was a nice surprise for us and when I saw you getting along with Sandy so well. I already thought I had found me my naked nanny, finally."

"So, me undressing helped me to a job this time," I said with a smile.

"It sure did," she said back to me, and I noticed she was also smiling. "Well, the only thing I have left to tell you is what we will expect from you. As you already know we will stay there from the 15th until the 28th of July. We will pick you up at 6am in the morning, and then we will drive to the resort.

After we have checked in, we will first have a look around together, to get acquainted with the place and maybe also on the Sunday.

It's only from Monday on that we ask you to look after Sandy, and if necessary also Danny. However, I'm sure it will be safe enough to let Danny find his own friends without supervision. But Sandy is still a little too young, so we want you to watch over her and go with her, to wherever she wants to go in the resort. It will probably be to the pool area for the kids, because she loves to play in the water. In the evening, when they are to bed, you are free to go out and have some fun if you want.

But as a bonus, you will be free from the 22nd to the 24th. Because we have been invited to the home of some family of my husband that lives close to the resort. So we will be away for that weekend. We of course will also pay you for those days, but you are free to do what you want.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.