The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wednesday, 5 July 2000 - My First Big Scare

OK, I was ready for my next nude nature walk and my mum and sister had gone on a two-day trip to look at a university where my sister wanted to go to. So I would be alone and wouldn't have a curfew.

Around 9:30pm, I left my house on my bike. The only things that I had with me were my bicycle, sneakers and jogging suit again. When I went past the woods, where I had been naked so many times by now, I had to smile a little. It had been so much fun in there, only thinking about it gave me good feelings again.

Well, I wasn't going in there that day, I really wanted to do something more daring. So, I cycled on and it was a rather long and exciting trip for me. Knowing what I was going to do this evening gave me the jitters. However, it was those jitters that came from feeling excited about the things you were going to do.

I think I must have arrived there around 10pm. I could see that the parking lot was empty and the buildings had no lights on. I was glad about this, because I hadn't been sure if there would be something going on there on that evening or not. So lady luck was still with me, it seemed.

I walked up to the midfield of the mini soccer field and had a look around. It hadn't changed too much it seemed. Only some new benches in front of the bushes at the far side of the field. The forest looked still the same and the buildings hadn't changed at all. Only the street light in front of the church was new. Nevertheless, that was the only light source around, the moon was almost dark on that day but gave just enough light to make me see the surroundings.

Looking around, I thought it would be safe enough for me, but before I would go somewhere to hide and do my thing, I decided to have a seat on a bench first and wait until I was sure that nobody used this area to cross between both streets that this area lay between. I knew they used it during the day, but at night, it would be maybe too scary for most people to use. Even I felt a little scared sitting there, but the excitement had still the upper hand on me.

I don't know for how long I had been sitting on the bench, but nobody had shown up, so I decided to go for it. Looking around, I thought that at the back of the sports building, at the other side of the open area would be the best place to hide my bike and clothes.

On my walk over, I still kept on looking around me, to make sure nobody was around. While I had been doing this, I also had noticed that even when the moon was almost dark, it still was reflecting enough sunlight to let me see over the complete open area. Only the forest was too dark to see if someone would be inside of it. And only the bushes around the place could be used as a cover.

When I had arrived behind the building, I saw that this was really the perfect place to get undressed. Around the corner, you had about 3 meters of open space and then a fence. So, you really needed to have a purpose, if you wanted to come to the back of the building, and the only purpose I could think of, was for doing the same thing as I was about to do.

I placed my bike against the wall, had a quick peek around the corner to the open field again and then removed my sneakers. This time, I could feel how I was standing on little needles. The area that I was in, had a lot of pine trees, so the fallen needles from the trees were lying on the ground. Even so, I didn't mind it, it even felt nice on the bottom of my feet. If it had been real needles, I would probably have thought differently, but those little pricks felt nice.

I was starting to get excited again. I slowly unzipped my jogging jacket, had again a quick peek around the corner, and then I pulled it off. I loved the cool air going over my body and breasts. As usual, it made my nipples pop out. I giggled a little from the nerves I was starting to feel.

When I had hung my jacket over my bike, I placed my thumbs around the waistband of my jogging pants and slowly pulled them down to my feet. While I was bending, I could feel the cool air going over my buttocks and blowing against my hot pussy, it made me shiver. I stepped out of my pants, stood up and shook the little needles of my pants before hanging it also over my bike.

"Oh man, I'm really doing it again." I thought, all excited about it.

It was now time to explore the area again, but this time in the nude. And when I went around the corner, to go to the open area. I noticed I was breathing rapidly from all the excitement I was feeling. I was feeling even more excited than on that first night in the woods near my home.

When I reached the corner of the building, facing the open area, I was scared for a moment. Because crossing it would mean I had no cover at all, and suddenly, I thought that I must be crazy of doing this. Sure, I wanted to have the risk of being caught added to the thrill, but I surely didn't want to get caught. These mixed feelings were playing havoc with me, and it made me hesitate.

However, I decided that I would do it, but by trying to stay close to the buildings and to try to reach the other side in that way, because I wanted to reach the forest at the other side at all cost. So, I started to walk next to the building, bending down a little to make me smaller. When I had reached the windows at the side of the building, I took a quick look inside. "The place hasn't changed at all." I thought while I was checking the inside.

I sneaked further and up to the next corner of the building. From here I could see the parking lot and the street in front of it. "If a car would turn in now." I thought. "They surely would see me in their headlights." This made me giggle again from the tension that I was feeling. Maybe also, because I was still very nervous about what I was doing. But for the first time this evening, I also felt I was getting very aroused again. And this gave me a nice and happy feeling about what I was doing, I was really loving it!

I took a deep breath and dashed over to the church. I ran for cover behind a bush next to it. I looked around me again and saw that I was still alone. I was relieved but also a little disappointed. In my dreams, I would run into a beautiful blond girl, with long legs and a stunning body, and she would make sweet tender love with me right in the open. Well, a girl can dream, can't she?

Now I had to make sure that I made a very quick dash to the other building, and that I kept on running until I was in the forest. Because that streetlight in front of the church would light my body up for everyone to see from far away.

I looked ahead of me and then made a run for it. And I kept on running until I finally reached the forest and was hidden behind some bushes. I kept standing there for a moment, breathing heavily from my run but also from the excitement I was feeling. I could feel how I was getting wet between my legs already.

When I was calmed down enough, I had a look around me again. The forest was darker and I could easily walk through it without anybody seeing me. So I stood up and decided to go to the other side and have a look at the open area in front of the little school.

This time, I just walked upright. Sure, I kept on looking around me, but I felt safe enough inside the forest. While I was walking, I sometimes stepped on a pine cone, what made me flinch. I had to walk a little more carefully in here than in the woods without pine trees it seemed, I sure didn't want to hurt my feet too much.

When I finally reached the other end of the forest, I saw the open area in front of me. The place looked like I remembered it from when I came here. Still covered with high grass. From where I was standing, I could look straight up through the dirt road, next to the buildings, and up to the distant street. I could also see a streetlight, in the distance.

That's when I decided to try to get to the street at the other side and have a quick look around while standing in the middle of that street. If somebody would walk or drive by in the street, I could always hide in between the bushes somewhere.

I stepped out of the forest. Had a look around, but decided not to cross the open area. It suddenly felt too exposed to me. So I walked to the left, kept close to the forest and a bit further to the bushes that divided both open areas. When I reached that little path between the bushes, I looked around and then crossed it in a dash. And a few meters further, I was standing in between the low bushes. When those bushes touched my legs, I could feel little stings, but it didn't hurt.

From that point on, I could cross the open area and walk up to the school building. If somebody would come, I could just drop my body to the ground, and I would be hidden behind those little bushes. So, I started to walk, a little bent down like before, to make me smaller of course and harder to see. I sneaked up to the building, always keeping an eye in front of me and looking at the direction of the dirt road to make sure nobody would appear from there.

I reached the building without being seen. And I was glad, sure I had to go back again a little later, but that was a concern for later. Now, I just wanted to walk over to the dirt road and then follow it until I reached the street for a quick open exposure in it and then back to the mini soccer field.

When I reached the dirt road, I saw that the bushes had grown into one big bush. Hiding would be impossible. I knew that in the middle of the dirt road ahead, you had an opening in the bushes. That's where the big doors of the hangar are. So, if somebody would come up this road when I'm on it, that would be the only place to hide myself.

For a moment, I thought about turning back again, but the excitement of doing this risky adventure was pulling me away from my safety zone. So, I went for it. I kept close to the bushes, because that part of the dirt road was the darkest. And when I reached the middle distance of the road, I saw that this was still the same, and for a moment I could get of the dirt road and out of sight from whoever could pass in the street ahead of me. I walked up to the other side of this little open area in the bushes, and then looked around the bushes and up to the street. I still couldn't see anybody around. So I tried my luck and went for it. I could feel that I was breathing faster and faster how closer I came to the street. I was scared and excited at the same time while walking towards the street.

And then I reached the end of the dirt road. I took a quick look to the left and right, I didn't see anything and then dashed out to the middle of the road. I was looking around me and saw to the right and in the distance, a very busy road. The cars were flying by.

I kept on standing in the middle of the street and had me a real nice look around. I could see that there were a few new houses in the street. Here I was on an ordinary street and completely in the nude. I wished that I could just walk on through the road without the fear of being caught by the cops. While I was thinking this, and enjoying the thrill of it, I kept mostly an eye on the busy road in front of me, and then I saw a car stopping on that road. I saw that he had his signal lights on, and he was about to turn into the street I was standing on. I quickly ran back to the dirt road and kept on running until I reached that open patch in the bush. I hid there again and looked back to the street. Not so much later, I saw the car driving by in the street. I couldn't help it, but I had to giggle again. If I had arrived a few minutes later in that street, I would have been standing next to the street with that car drove by, and I'm sure he would have seen me in his car lights. I was loving this evening more and more!

After all the excitement I just got, I decided it was time to walk back and try something else. I wanted to go up to the midfield of the mini soccer field and lay down on my back there. I was getting braver and braver it seemed.

I started to walk up to the open area again, and then it happened. When I was only a few meters away from the corner of the dirt road, I suddenly heard voices in front of me. I held in my breath for a second. And then I was sure of it, there were people coming in my direction from ahead of me.

I could feel a rush going through my body. And for a moment my brain just misfired, and I didn't know what to do. Luckily, I found my conscious thought again, turned around and ran back to the open patch in the bushes. I looked around and saw that the only place to hide would be between the bushes and the building. So I quickly went up to it and slid my body between the bushes and the building. I could feel the branches, that were sticking out, going over my naked body. When a branch flicked a nipple, I had to suppress an outcry. However, then I reached a fence behind the brushes. When I checked, I saw that the left side of my body wasn't completely covered behind the bush, and it was impossible to go between the fence and the bushes to hide myself better.

Because the voices were very close now, I decided it had to do. Listening at the voices, I heard it were some girls. Three maybe four girls. I was a little relieved, but still didn't want them to see me, so when I could hear them almost in front of me, I held in my breath and kept as quiet as possible. Every sudden noise could attract their attention towards me, and then I could be in trouble. My dream only covered one girl who would make love to me. Confronting a few girls wasn't a good idea I thought.

And then I saw them through the bushes. It was indeed four girls and they all appeared a little older than me, but not too much. They were talking with each other, but don't ask me about what. I could hear them clearly, but the things that were going through my head overpowered everything they were saying.

I saw them walking by, and they just kept on talking. I could only hope that none of the girls would look in my direction and would see me. However, my hope of not being caught by them was quickly destroyed. I could hear one of those girls gasp, and it was followed by, "Holy shit, look there ... there is somebody standing naked behind the bushes."

I felt like I was struck by lightning, when I heard her say this. I moved and turned my body away from them, giving them only a view on my back. While I did this, I heard the girls' laugh and then coming up to me.

When they stood about two meters away from me, I heard one of them say, "I think it is a girl."

"Hey you," another girl said.

I didn't respond, I just hoped they would go away, but even I knew that I was trapped, and that they wouldn't go away until I faced them.

"Hey, I'm talking to you girl," she said a little louder. "Are you alright?"

She seemed concerned for my safety, so maybe they would leave me alone if they knew I was OK. I turned around, facing them while I whispered, "Hi guys. I'm fine."

"What are you doing here?" she asked. I could see that the other girls were whispering and giggling.

"Having a walk," I said. Trying to hide how scared I was.

"And why are you naked?"

I was getting a little embarrassed by now, but I decided to answer her question as light hearted as I could, so I said, "I just wanted to have a nature walk around here."

"A nature walk?" she said surprised. "So nobody did this to you, you walk around here naked because you like it?"

"Yes," I said almost whispering again.

"And where are your clothes?" she asked.

"Somewhere hidden," I said. Hoping they wouldn't ask me where they were exactly.

"And what are you planning now?" she asked me with a smile on her face.

"I don't know," I said a little timid. "Going home, maybe?"

"That would be the smart thing to do," she said with some laughter in her voice. "Do you mind us walking along with you?"

"Well ... Hmm ... I'm not eager to say yes, but if you want to walk with me, I'm sure I can't stop you doing it."

"That's true," she said firmly and went on with, "So why don't you come out of hiding, and we will walk you back to your clothes."

I sure didn't want them to find my clothes, because I didn't trust those girls. They seemed harmless, but they seemed a little too eager to stay with me. If they would get their hands on my clothes, I'm not sure what would happen to them.

"Well, I'm not planning to go to my clothes yet," I said. Hoping I could keep them busy until they would leave.

"That's no problem. I'm sure we will love seeing you walk with us like this. What do you say girls?"

"Sure," the others said while giggling out loud.

They just kept on looking at me, and it seemed they wouldn't go away until I came out of hiding. So I did the only thing I could do and slid out between the bushes and the wall of the building. I stood in front of them now, still trying to hide myself by holding one arm in front of my breasts and the hand of the other arm in front of my vulva.

Those girls were looking at me, and I could see they were smiling at me. However, I didn't like how they were looking at me. I don't know why, but I had the sudden feeling that they were up to something, and I was afraid that I would be the subject of their torture.

"Well girl, start walking and we will follow you," the girl said.

The girl who was doing all the talking was a very tall girl, I think she must have been around 180cm tall, with short boyish black hair and a very slim figure with normal sized breasts. They all were wearing the same clothes: sneakers, blue jeans and a light blue t-shirt. It was strange for me to see those four girls dressed like that. The other three girls looked like followers, because the tall girl was the only one who had talked to me from the moment that I was discovered.

I started walking and when the four girls were behind me, I just dropped my arms next to my body. It seemed they would follow me around, so I was sure that they would eventually see everything of me. However, I was also hoping that looking at me would be the only thing that they would do. Luckily, it had been girls who caught me like this, if it had been boys, it sure could have been more dangerous for me.

When we had been walking towards the mini soccer field, I had made the plan to go to the picnic tables and to go sit there, maybe I could talk with them for a while until they would go home. I had no curfew this evening, and they surely would have one. Well, they would have one if they still lived with their parents. That was something I couldn't be sure of, but I sure had to keep them away from my clothes. I sure didn't want to cycle home in the buff.

When we were walking, I didn't bother anymore to hide myself from others, I already had been caught, so why bother any longer about it. Maybe running into somebody else could even make sure they wouldn't do anything to me. Because this group seemed to be all friends of each other, and I'm sure they would work together if they wanted to have some fun with me.

I could hear the girls whispering and giggling behind me, but they talked very quietly, and I couldn't make out what they were saying. Even so, I was sure that it was about me, because sometimes I could hear something they said. I heard them say 'she' and I also thought to have heard one of them say 'fun with'. It only made me more anxious about what could happen to me.

When I was walking over the mini soccer field, I heard the tall girl say, "Do it!"

"Do what?" I thought. For a moment, I was afraid they would jump me, but nothing happened.

I just walked on, until I reached the picnic table and sat down on the bench and looked back. It's then that I noticed that there were only two girls left behind me. The tall girl was one of them. I looked around but couldn't see the other two girls.

The tall girl had seen how I had looked around me, and she said with pleasure in her voice, "Don't worry, the other two girls will be back soon."

The way how she had said this, didn't make me feel any more comfortable than before. It only made me feel more trapped and also made sure to me that they were planning something.

"Move over," she said and came up to me. I moved a little further on the bench, and then she came sitting next to me with her legs spread over the bench, so she was facing me. The other girl went sitting at the other side of the table.

"So, what is your plan now," the tall girl asked.

"My plan?" I asked, and did, as if I had no plan.

"Yeah, are you planning to just sit here for the rest of the evening?"

"Well ... no," I said. "But I have walked enough for now, so I wanted to have a rest and have maybe a nice talk with you guys."

She smiled at me and said, "Well, how sweet of you. Luckily, we don't have to be home soon, we were planning to have a slumber party at my friend's home and her parents aren't home."

"Crap," I thought. "Here goes my plan to outwait them."

"Good," I said. "I would like your company." Well, I hoped that by behaving nice to this girl, that she wouldn't hurt me.

"Oh, you won't be alone this evening," she said smiling.

"Thanks," I said with my nicest voice, while I was starting to boil at the inside.

"No problem," she said. "So what do you want to talk about? And by the way, nice shave."

This last part, she had said with a big smile on her face while looking straight down at my crotch.

"Thanks," I said again, getting very nervous about what the evening would have in store for me. "Well, I don't know, what do you want to talk about?"

"Nothing special," she said. "I'm more interested in your body."

"My body?!?" I said a little shocked.

"Well ... yeah, you want to walk around naked, so I'm sure you want people watching you as well! Or, am I wrong?"

I felt very uncomfortable again, she wanted to push me in a direction that I wasn't prepared to go yet. So I said, "Well, not exactly, I just want to walk around in the nude because it feels so nice, but I sure wasn't planning to be caught like this."

"I don't believe you," she said. "I'm sure there are other places around here were you could walk around in the nude without getting caught. I think you did it here because you wanted to feel the excitement of being caught by someone."

She knew exactly why I was doing this it seemed. She only wanted me to confirm it to her, so she could ... well, I don't know why she wanted me to confirm it to her. So I just kept quiet.

She turned her face to the other girl and said, "See, I was right, she won't admit it, but she is an exhibitionist. The slut just wants to flaunt her body, driving people crazy, but she doesn't want them touching her." She turned her head back to me and went on with, "Isn't that right you filthy slut?!?"

I was astonished by what she was saying, I felt very threatened and humiliated with the things she just had said, and I was also getting a little mad. So I responded with, "What did you just call me?"

"A filthy slut!" she said again. "And don't deny it!"

I stood up and was about to walk away when she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back down on the bench.

"Oh no, you won't get away this easily," she said. "You stay here until my friends are back, and then we will see if you still like to be naked outside."

She let go of me again, and I was not just scared anymore, no, by now, I was terrified. My body even shivered for a moment.

"Now, you get a last chance to get out of here without too much trouble from us," she said. "Where are your clothes?"

"Hidden!" I said with my voice raised.

'SLAP!' - She just had hit me with her open hand in my face.

I stood up again and shouted, "Bitch, don't do that again!" While leaning towards her.

'SLAP!' - She did it again and this time a little harder. I was just stunned, and before I knew it, she too stood up and then grabbed me again by the arms. The other girl was just laughing with it all. And it was then that I heard some other voices. And it seemed they were with many. For a moment, I hoped that they would help me, but when she turned me around to face them, I saw the two girls from before, and they were joined by three other girls and even five boys. They all came walking towards us, and I could see they were enjoying the view.

She pulled me away from the bench and when I tried to cover up, she just pulled my hands to my back and said, "O no, little slut, you will show yourself to all my friends and this time you will be touched wherever I say they can touch you. No more teasing people and laughing with them when you deny them a feel."

"What are you talking about?" I said angry, while I tried to get loose from her grip, but she was just too strong for me. "I have never teased anyone."

"Oh, don't lie," she said. "Those boys have told me how they have seen you running around here and when they came closer how you ran away."

"But I have never been here before until this evening!"

By now the group stood around me. They were all looking at me while the tall girl made sure I couldn't cover up. And then a boy said, "That's not the girl!"

"How do you mean, not the girl?"

"Well, like I said, that's not her. The girl that we have seen running around here isn't as tall as her, and she had black hair and bigger tits."

"So what? She is doing the same thing. So let's have some fun with her. Where do you want her guys?"

"HEY!" I shouted.

The group stopped talking now, and they were all looking at me again.

"I don't know what you are planning, but you seem to want to catch somebody else, I have never teased you guys."

"Sure," the tall girl said sarcastically. "So you wouldn't mind them touching you?"

She had me there. Sure I wouldn't allow them to touch me, I'm not crazy. But, maybe I could persuade them to let me go by saying they could. If I said 'no', they would do it anyway, So maybe when I said 'yes', they would let me go. The mind makes strange turns when you are in danger. However, it was the only option I had.

"Why would I mind?" I said very calmly. "I love it when people touch me."

Stupid me, that last part had sounded like a dare. Butt ... well ... I secretly wished them to touch me ... I think. I don't know when it had happened, maybe when the girl had slapped me, but I could feel I was not only scared but also turned on by this all. It seemed that I loved what she was doing to me.

The girl turned me around and then let go of me. She was looking straight into my eyes. I just stood there in front of her and didn't risk hiding my body from her.

"So, you say people can touch you?"

"Yes," I said with conviction.

"So, when I do this," she said while pinching both my nipples. "You wouldn't mind it?"

I could hear some laughter behind me and some of the girls gasped when she had grabbed my nipples with both her hands.

"No," I said. "As you can see I don't mind."

"Hmm," she said. "And what if I do this."

She now let go of my nipples and went down my body with her right hand. She went straight up to my crotch and then pushed her middle finger between my lips.

When she did this, I thought, "Let's give her something to think about!" and I moaned and said, "O yes, that feels good."

She laughed and then said, "Nicely played, girl! But you're acting."

I looked at her and smiled while saying, "Are you sure, can't you see how hard my nipples are or feel how my clit is pushing against your hand? I'm sure you can feel how drenched my pussy is!"

She let go of me, looked down and saw my clit sticking out between my lips.

"Well, if you like it so much, I'm sure you will love what we have planned for you."

"Shit," I thought. "They are going through with their plan."

"GRAP HER BOYS!" The tall girl shouted to the people behind me.

I immediately felt hands around me arms and on my body. And then the group was pulling me along. They brought me to the goal next to the playground. I tried to get loose, but they were with too many. I had pulled my right arm loose, but it was immediately grabbed again by others. I was trapped and would undergo whatever, they had planned for me. At this point, I was only afraid for one thing. That the boys would fuck me. I think that I could live through a good fondling by all the people around me, maybe even them sticking their fingers in me and who knows what else, but being fucked by the boys, I didn't want that to happen to me.

When we were at the goal, I could feel that they were tying ropes around my wrists and ankles. I tried to struggle, but it was of no avail. And in the end I was tied spread eagle in the goal. My legs wide open and my arms pointing up to each corner of the goal.

For a moment, they were all just standing in front of me, looking at my body and enjoying the view of every nice part I had. They talked to each other, maybe discussing what they would do to me. I pulled on the ropes, but they had me tied in a way that I only could move my torso a little. Even so, this also gave me a moment to think ... and feel. Because I hadn't noticed it until now, sure I was still scared about my situation, but I was surprised how aroused and horny I was feeling. I even felt that my pussy was really wet already, even more than when I had been just walking around the place.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.