The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Sunday, 2 July 2000 - Exploring the Woods in Daytime

The school had ended now, but Illiana was still away. I needed my adrenaline rush again, so I decided to do a nude nature walk during the day this time. A Sunday seemed a good idea! Most people go to family on that day, so there wouldn't be too many people around. And soccer season was over, so the field next to the woods would also be empty.

Again with only my jogging suit and sneakers on, I cycled up to the woods. This time I took my bike with me to the back and got undressed there again. In my previous night walks in the woods, I had found two bushes in the back that were so close to each other that I could hide my bike and clothes between them. If you didn't walk up to the bushes, you never could see that my things were hidden there.

And here I was again, in the back of the woods and completely naked. However, this time in full daylight. Where the sun penetrated the cover of the trees, I could feel the warmed of the sunrays on my skin. And I also could feel that thrilling feeling again that I had felt the first time when I had done it at night. Again, I started to walk up to the entrance of the woods. All the time listening and looking out for sudden movements around me. Even so, during my walk, I was only disturbed by some rabbits and some ducks in a little stream to the side of the woods. And when I got closer to the biking path, I decided to do something more daring this time. I would go out of the woods and take a look around on the path.

So, when I reached the edge of the woods, I looked up and down the bike path. I couldn't see anyone on the path and also no one in the pasture in front of me. Well, except from a few cows that were grazing in there, but I sure wasn't afraid of showing those cows my naked body.

I again had to take a few deep breaths to calm my nerves, and then I walked out of the woods and up to the middle of the path. I could feel the adrenaline going through my body. While I was standing there, I also felt how arousing it was for me. My nipples were fully erect, my clit sticking out between my lips, and I was so wet inside, that I thought my juices could start running out of me any moment now. I loved how I could feel the sun all over my naked body. All of this was making me so excited that I was breathing very rapidly.

Luckily, I had the commonsense to keep my eyes open, because after a few minutes standing there, I suddenly saw a biker, in the distance, coming towards me. When I had seen him, I again felt a rush of adrenaline going through my body, but it also made me run back into the woods and when I was far enough inside, I hid behind a bush, and I looked at the path in front of me. I had started to masturbate again, to release the build up tension in my body. I kept on looking intensely to the path. And when I saw the biker that I had seen coming towards me, I could see that it was a boy. I don't know for sure, if he had seen me standing there naked on the path, but I could see that he was looking inside the woods when he cycled by. All of this had increased my excitement so much, that I couldn't hold it anymore, and I had again a very intense orgasm, and I just fell backwards on the ground.

When I was lying there, enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm. I loved how the ground was feeling against my naked body. I could feel the grass and the little branches against my back and with my hands, I was feeling the cool earth around me. I really was becoming a naked earth girl, and when I thought about this, I was smiling happily.

After I had recovered enough, I walked back to my clothes and bike, got dressed and cycled back to my home. When I arrived at home, I was still flushed about what I had done. My sister was home, and she had looked strangely at me when I had walked in, but she hadn't said anything about it. Maybe she only thought I looked this way because I had been cycling very fast. Well, I wasn't about to tell her about this yet, maybe one of these days. But for now, this was something for me alone to enjoy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.