The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 16

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Friday, 16 June 2000 - My First Walk in the Woods

I had decided that this evening would be my first try at running around naked in the open. Well, not completely in the open of course, because I would do it in a wooded area. And because I had done my last exam in school today, and I knew that I would be alone at home. It seemed the perfect day to try my luck.

And so, at a little before 11pm, I went on my way. I took my bike and cycled over to the woods where I was going to be running around in my birthday suit. And I felt little butterflies in my tummy the whole trip over.

I didn't bring my ID card or home-keys with me. If I would get caught by people, I always could give a false name and my keys, those I had hidden under a stone in the garden. I had done this because in my worst case scenario, I could get caught naked in the woods and maybe those people could take my clothes away. Returning home naked would be already an adventure on its own, but being locked outside my home, with no way back in except for waiting on my mothers return. That would be the worst case scenario ever. However, I still was convinced that all of this would never happen, not at this hour in so a secluded area.

It was barely past 11pm when I reached the woods. I must say, standing on the path, in front of the entrance of the woods, was very intimidating. It looked very dark inside the woods and even the moon couldn't break the darkness. I was very scared for a moment, but the excitement that I was feeling about what I was planning to do inside there, pushed me on. I walked away from the path and into the woods while pushing my bike next to me. When I was a few meters inside, I hid my bike behind a bush and then started walking up to the other side of the woods. I was following a small path that went between the trees and bushes.

As far as I can remember, this path has always existed. I think that some of those kids from the soccer club must have made it when they started to explore this area, when they were playing outside when their parents were in the canteen having a drink.

To reach the end of the woods, I had to walk about 1,5 kilometer. At the end you had a fence and a good 10 meter from that fence was the second main road (ring) around our city with cars driving along it during all times of the day. Even now there were still some cars driving on it. However, the wooded area was 4 meters lower than the road, so nobody could see me.

When I was about to get undressed, I could feel the butterflies in my tummy going wild.

I removed my sneakers first and when I felt the cold and damp ground under my feet, I just loved the feeling of it. I had been on barefoot before in these woods when I was a child, but this time it also had something erotic about it. Maybe because I knew I would get completely naked this time.

When I started to remove my jogging jacket and felt the cool air caressing my breasts, I saw my nipples popping out, and I also could feel a rush going through my body. "I was really doing it," I thought and got really excited about it. I hung my jogging jacket on a tree branch nearby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.