The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 10

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Sunday, 5 December 1999 - My Sunday at Nathalie's

"Rise and shine ladies." Nathalie called out to us while she pulled the sheets from our bed.

I barely could open my eyes, looking at the clock, I could see it was just past 7am. Normally, I don't get up before 10am on a Sunday and with last night's activities, I was still very tired.

"Come on ladies, I have some chores for you. So make sure you are presentable and join me in the kitchen." Nathalie said before she went out of the bedroom.

"She's a happy beaver." Illiana said jokingly. "I think she wants to have an early go at us."

"Seems so, I think it will be a long day for us two."

Before we stood up, we embraced and kissed each other for a moment, and then we stood up and went to the bathroom together. Nathalie had laid out some fresh toothbrushes and towels. We brushed our teeth, took a quick shower together and dried each other off again. And when we had done our hair and we both were presentable, we walked to the kitchen.

Nathalie was sitting at the kitchen table and looked at us. "Much better," She said, while admiring our naked bodies. "I have already called to the baker and the butcher and my order should be ready by now. Here is some money and the key for the front door, go get my things for me please, it's just across the street."

Illiana and I looked at each other and then Illiana said, "Do we get something to wear or at least to cover up with?"

We saw that she was thinking, and then she just smiled at us and said, "Not this time, let's just see how people will react on two naked girls running around in the street. We will make it your naked day today, so no clothes allowed anymore until you go home this evening!"

"But ... we can't go to the shop this way, what will they think of us, and what if the cops see us?" Illiana said very uncomfortable about the idea that she would be running naked in the street.

"I'm sure the cops won't mind two pretty naked beauties in the streets, and else, you aren't far from home, I'm sure they won't take you away with them." Nathalie said smiling. "And those shop keepers sure won't mind seeing you two, but I wouldn't wait too long, how longer you wait, how more people will be in the shops."

We looked at each other again, and I could see that Illiana was thinking about refusing to do it and to accept her punishment for it. I took her hand and squeezed it. She smiled timidly at me and then decided she would also try to do it. The only thing I was afraid of, was that we really would run into some cops, because Nathalie can say all she wants, I'm not so sure if they would take it smiling and let us just go back home again.

We went out of the apartment, and we took the elevator this time to go to the ground floor. We had to cross a little hallway to go to the front door. Where we could look through the glass door and into the streets. We could see it was still empty and the baker's shop was the closest.

"Illiana, you can go to the baker. I'll go to the butcher." I said. This way she wouldn't have to stay in the streets for too long. Not that I was more comfortable with it, but I just wanted to make sure that she was the least exposed in the streets. I'm sure she would have it already tough enough by being naked in the shop.

We kept on standing at the door a little longer, both of us were so excited about what we were about to do, and we just needed the time to calm down before we would run out in the streets. We both were breathing faster than normally, I looked at her, and she looked straight back at me, and then she gave me a little smile and opened the door.

When we got outside and into the street, I could feel the cold morning air going over my body. My nipples had been a little erect already from the excitement that I had felt when I knew I would go out in the streets in the nude, but now they jumped to full attention. And not only that, I could see that I had goose bumps all over my body. I checked Illiana's her body and saw the cold air had done the same to her.

We ran to the edge of the street, checked both ways to see if there wasn't a car coming, and then we ran across the street. We both kept on running all the way to the shops. I was running to the butcher and Illiana to the baker.

When I went into the butcher's shop, I saw there was an elderly woman being served. She had just started to give her order to the butcher and stood with her back to me. I decided to stand at the other side of the shop and away from the door. I was hoping she would turn and walk out without seeing me. While the butcher was preparing the woman's order, he was glancing at me.

After he had put all the things the woman wanted in a bag, she paid for it, turned around and walked up to the door. It seemed I would be unnoticed by her.

"Can I help you Miss?" The butcher asked.

Thanks to the butcher speaking to me, the woman looked around and saw me standing there in the nude. First she had a very surprised look on her face, but when she recovered, she said, "Oh my God, the youth these days, no respect for their own bodies!" And while she left the shop, she was shaking with her head in disapproval.

"Don't mind her." The butcher said with a smile. "She is just jealous of your lovely body. Now, what can I do for you?"

I must say, standing here naked for the first time in a shop, it gave me a very uncomfortable feeling. Nevertheless, I had something to pick up, so I walked up to the counter and said, "Nathalie sends me to get her order."

"Oh, I should have known you came for her order." He said with a naughty grin on his face. "But I must say, you are the first one that she sends out into the streets completely naked, the others always had something to cover their bodies with. However, I hope she will do this more often. Surely, when they look like you."

His comment flattered me of course, but it made me also blush a little. I sure wasn't used on being naked in a shop yet, even when many people already had seen me naked, this felt completely different from my normal exposures.

He grabbed a bag from a shelf behind him and put it on the counter. I paid him and then said goodbye to him. I turned around and walked to the door. While I was doing this, I could see him in the reflection of the window, and I saw that he was checking out my buttocks. Once I was outside, I could see that Illiana was already running to the door of the apartment building. So I started to run after her. When I reached the edge of the street, I had to stop because I saw a car coming down the street. The car stopped and the guy sitting in the car flashed with his car lights to tell me I could cross the street in front of his car. I walked over and I could see he was following every move I made. When I had crossed the street, I started running again to the front door. Illiana had already opened it, and I just ran inside, and she closed the door behind me. Looking back outside, I could see that the car was just starting to move again. That guy must have watched me the whole time while I had been running up to the front door.

Illiana and I both started laughing. Not because we found it so funny, but to release the tension from our bodies. We then walked up to the elevator and once inside pushed the top button.

"I wasn't lucky." I said. "I had me an elderly woman in there and when she saw me, she wasn't all too pleased with the eye candy I gave her."

"Well, you had still more luck than me." Illiana said with a smile. "When I went inside that shop, I was at first alone in it, but then a man with his son came into the shop as well. I think that the boy must have been around 6 or 7 years old. When they saw me, I could see the dad was laughing at me and the boy his eyes almost fell out of his head. The bad part was, when I was waiting for the order, that boy was pinching and grabbing my ass and the dad just didn't say anything to him about it. And when I turned around, I could barely pull away or that boy would have grabbed me by my pussy. And when I looked at the dad he just said, 'He is only curios Miss, don't mind him!' And it looked like he found it the most normal thing to do for his boy. Sometimes I don't get those parents. If they aren't upset about it, they just let those little buggers touch you all over."

When the elevator stopped, we got out and walked to the front door of the penthouse. It seemed the key only worked on the door downstairs, so I knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door was opened by Nathalie.

"Ah, I see you have my things." And while she said this, she took the bags out of our hands. However, before I could walk in, she held me back and said, "Wait, here are some cards, go stick them under the doors in the building."

She had given us a bundle of green cards with numbers on them that corresponded with the numbers of the apartments. At that moment, I thought about that woman yesterday, she had told me we would end up naked in the hallways, and it seemed she was telling the truth.

To do it more quickly, we split the deck, that Nathalie had given us, in the middle. Illiana would do the top floors, and I would go down with the elevator and do the bottom floors. I must say, I felt already more secure in the building, because yesterday, I surely would never have taken that elevator alone to go to the ground floor.

Every floor had two apartments, and I used the stairs to go up again. When I was at apartment 3.1, the owner caught me. I had just gone down to stick the card under the door when he opened it. A guy in his mid thirties was standing in the doorway. Because I had gone down by bending by the knees, I gave him a full frontal view of my body sitting down at his feet, my pussy spread open. However, he didn't look too surprised at me. And before I could get up, he said, "Ah, a friend of Nathalie, I see." And then he smiled, and I could clearly see that his eyes were aiming for my spread open pussy.

I got up and while giving him the green card I said, "Yes, she asked me to put these cards under the doors of the apartments."

"That's a bit late now, isn't it?" He said, still smiling from ear to ear while he moved his eyes all over my body.

"How do you mean?" I asked him.

"If you don't know that, you must be a new friend of hers! Well, a green card means that it is possible that we will see a nude girl or girls run around the building today, just like you are doing now. And if we need some help with something, we can ask Nathalie, and she will send somebody over to help us, probably you again." He said this all with so much pleasure in his voice that it made me feel very uneasy. "I see you still have some cards to deliver! So I'd better let you go on, but maybe I will see you again today honey." And then he closed the door before I could say anything else to him. If he was the typical tenant of Nathalie, it could be getting an even more fun day than I could ever have guessed.

However, his words also made me think. It seemed that Nathalie let her naked friends also do chores for her tenants, what kind of tasks could this be? Well, I'm sure we would find out about them sooner or later during the day.

I went on with putting the remaining cards under the doors and then went back up to the penthouse. The door was left open for me, so I went inside. I had used the stairs and hadn't seen Illiana, so she must be already back, so I closed the door behind me.

When I went back into the kitchen, I saw that my sister was also awake now. And the table was prepared for breakfast. While we were eating, I told Nathalie that the owner of 3.1 had caught me when I was about to put the card under his door. And also how he had caught me.

"Don't worry about it." She said smiling. "They know I do these things sometimes. You have to know, I'm responsible for this building. My father gave it to me at my eighteenth birthday, he still owns it, but I can choose my own tenants. As long as he gets the rent every month, and he gets no complaints from the tenants, he is happy with it. So when I rent out an apartment, I tell them what they can expect when they live here. And I never have had complaints from them. However, I'm sure you can guess why!"

"I sure can. That's really a nice deal they get!" I said. "But he also told me they could ask favors from us. What can we expect from them?"

"It can be anything, but don't worry, they know that they can't touch you without my permission, and you can always refuse of course, just like with a dare."

I was a bit relieved with her answer. After breakfast, Nathalie and Ilse went into the living room while Illiana and I cleaned up the breakfast table.

When we were done, we joined them back in the living room, and Nathalie let us do some simple things around the house to see us work in the nude I think. She seemed to have fun with it.

At around 9am, Nathalie got a call from the tenant living at 5.2. He had some boxes that had to be brought down to his car and asked if she had somebody around to help him. Nathalie sent us both down and said that we had to do all that he asked from us.

So, Illiana and I were sent out naked in the hallway again, and we went down to this tenant's apartment. When we arrived at his place, we saw it was a guy in his early twenties. We had to move 3 PC's, 3 monitors and 4 boxes with steering wheels and other computer stuff to his car in the underground parking lot. He told us that he and some friends of him had done a Grand Prix 2 party on the Friday, and he had promised his friends to bring their equipment to them today. "Boys and their toys." I thought smiling.

We helped him to get everything down to his car and when he was ready to go, he asked us, "Who is coming with me to unload it at my friends place? I have cleared it with Nathalie, and she agreed to it."

I knew that Illiana would never do it, so I said, "That will be me, I guess."

Illiana kissed me on the mouth and then said, "Thanks!"

I noticed that the boy had a grin on his face when he looked at us. Why is it that boys always find it so fun and exciting when two girls kiss each other? OK, we had a little more going on than only us kissing, but still, it was as clear as daylight that he found us kissing erotic, I could read it from his face and the way he looked at us.

"No problem." I said to Illiana, and I could see she appreciated what I did for her.

Then, Illiana and the boy walked away from me, leaving me behind in the parking lot on my own. He just had said to wait for me here while he was quickly going upstairs to get something.

While I was waiting for him, I heard a car drive into the parking lot. I tried to hide myself a little behind that boy's car, but when the car was parked, I knew they would come to the same door that Illiana and that boy had just walked through.

I kept my eyes on that car, and saw how three girls got out of it. They were obviously sisters, because they all had red hair and similar features. They even reminded me on that woman from apartment 2.2, but only much younger versions of her.

When they walked over to me, I could see them smiling. And when they were close, one of the girls said, "Hello, lost something?"

"Hi," I said back to them, seeing they all three were checking me out. "No, I'm just waiting for the owner of this car, I need to help him unload these computers at his friends place."

The girls kept on looking at my body, and then they just smiled and walked away without saying anything else to me. When they were walking away, I could hear a girl say, "That's one of those girls. She sure is very beautiful, I wished..." And then I couldn't understand them anymore. However, I noticed the girls laughing just before they walked out the parking lot and into the staircase area.

Not much later, the boy came out the same doorway, and he walked up to me. I noticed that he was carrying a towel in his hands.

"When we ride to the place of my friends, you can use this towel to cover up with. I know that Nathalie doesn't give her girls anything to wear, but I don't want trouble with the cops. My name is Nathan, by the way."

"Veerle." I said and while accepting the towel I went on with, "Thanks for this, but wouldn't Nathalie be mad when she knows about it?"

"I don't think so." He said. "She gives us full control when we go away from the building, but you will have to be naked when you are at my friends place. Would that be a problem for you?"

I wrapped the towel around my body, looked at him and said, "No, no problem at all."

I saw that he smiled at me again, and I think I also saw some appreciation in his eyes. We then got into the car of Nathan.

During our ride over, we saw some cars on the roads we took. However, only when we stopped at some traffic lights, I could see that the person next to us sometimes saw that I was wearing a towel, well I could see it in the way they looked at me. However, luckily, they never acted on it, and we reached his friends place without getting into trouble. He stopped at the side entrance, and it was then that I noticed that we had stopped at a university dorm room.

"The towel has to stay in the car." He said. "Some of these guys know Nathalie, and I think she sent you with me because she wants them to have a good look at you."

"As I said before, that's no problem." And I just dropped the towel on the floor of the car.

When we got out of the car, I could feel it was still very cold outside. And it had the usual reactions on my body, I could see my nipples pop out and goose bumps appear all over my body. I think Nathan noticed it too, because he said, "It's too cold today. Just go inside already and I will carry everything inside and from there you can help me."

"Thank you." I said with relief in my voice. I went to the door, at the side of the building, and when I was almost at it, I saw two boys coming out of it.

"Pretty helper you have here, Nathan." One of them said. "I wished my girlfriend would help me like this."

He laughed and said, "She's a good friend of Nathalie. So don't get no funny things in your head, or you have to deal with her and also with me."

I was glad he was sticking up for me, because I could see that those two boys were checking me out like a piece of meat. If they weren't kept in check, I'm sure they would do more than only look at me.

When they had brought everything inside, Nathan told me that he and the two boys would take care of the PC's, monitors and the box with the keyboards and other stuff in it. However, he asked me to bring the other 3 boxes to a room on the third floor.

I sure wouldn't be running up and down the stairs three times to get all those boxes to that room. And when I saw a few boys sitting a little further away, in what seemed to be a kitchen, I walked up to it and was planning to get my own personal mules to carry those boxes for me. I was sure that they would be eager to help me out! Who wouldn't help a naked girl if she asks for help?

I walked up to the kitchen and standing in the doorway, I cleared my throat and when I saw they all were watching me with wide open eyes, I asked, "Are there any strong men here, who can help this poor little girl out?"

Before I knew it, there were five guys standing in front of me. I took the three fewer threatening guys and then said, "Thanks boys, I just need you three to bring those boxes over there to the third floor, will you do that for me?" Using my naked body to entice them to make sure they would do it for me.

"Sure." They said almost together while ogling my naked body.

"Just lead the way." Said one of the boys to me.

I'm sure they knew to which room the equipment had to go, because they started to go up the stairs without asking me on which floor they had to be. When we were walking upstairs, I could see at every floor some new faces looking at me. When all was put away, we went back downstairs, but at this point, I already had a little posse following me.

When I reached the room, on the ground floor, where Nathan had installed the PC's again. He said, "It's still early. Do you want something to drink?"

Thinking he would take me somewhere, I said, "Sure, why not. I'm a bit thirsty."

"OK, follow me."

Instead of going out, we went to the dorm's game room. They had a pool table, a ping pong table and an area with a lot of sofa's around a TV. We all went sitting on the sofa's and one of the guys got me a soda can out of their fridge. I was sitting there with eleven guys in their early twenties. And I could see they were all checking me out from head to toe. At this point, I couldn't avoid it, but I felt more than a little aroused from all the attention I was getting from them. Even so, I made sure that I kept my legs nicely crossed. They already were seeing enough of my body, and I didn't want them to have even a better look on my pussy.

We talked about all kinds of things and also how it came that I was sitting here naked among them. Nathan even said that it was very brave of me to do this. It was the first time that one of 'Nathalie's girls' had come with him. All the others had always refused it and Nathalie's normal response had been that he had to spank the girls that didn't want to go with him. He thought it would have been the same way this time, but I had surprised him by saying I would do it. The other guys laughed when he was telling this, but I'm sure they were also glad that I had come with Nathan to their dorm, it sure had brightened up their day.

The longer we were staying there, how naughtier the talk became. And then a guy asked, "Do you want to play some ping pong?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.