The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wednesday, 10 November 1999 - Food Run at Midnight

Since we had done that elaborated thing in the center and Illiana had confessed to me that she had feelings for me, we hadn't done any public nudity anymore. Illiana and I, we had just too much fun making love to each other. Nobody knew about us, and even if we didn't say that we were girlfriends, we sure acted like it. And that fact would become more clearly to us than ever, before the end of that evening.

My mother was away for the long weekend ahead. My sister and I, we had invited some friends over to have a slumber party. The next two days, the schools would be closed because of a holiday, so it seemed an ideal time to do it. I had invited Illiana and Eva, and my sister had invited Pia and ... please don't laugh ... Sissi. And in the possibility that you have forgotten my sister's name, it is Ilse.

We had planned a nice evening of playing some games and maybe watch a movie or two.

The evening had been going great, and we were having a lot of fun. We were planning to watch a horror movie at midnight. It seems always a good idea to watch a horror movie that late at night. It helps us to get into the mood of the movie.

However, a little before midnight, somebody said that she was a bit hungry. And it seemed she wasn't the only one. So we decided to do a quick food run at a local fast food restaurant. Pia had her car with her, so she would drive to get it.

And this was the moment that Illiana decided to come up with a dare for me. She dared me to go with Pia and use the drive-thru, but I had to be completely naked all the time. I told her, "That's fine with me, but not without a reward."

"How do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, If I do it, and I'm sure that you know I will, then I want you to be naked until 9am tomorrow! And if I don't do it correctly, I stay naked until then. What do you say?"

Illiana had to think about it, this was not the agreement that we had made a while back. Even so, after some time and encouragements from the other girls she said, "OK, I accept! But I will come with you to check if you don't cover up anywhere, and this also means you can't use your hands. You can't cover your boobs or pussy with them when we are on the road."

"That's fine with me." I said, happy with the fact that I got her to agree with my bet with her.

I was wondering if she would go through with it, she had never done this before, so I knew that it would be hard for her. Especially because we had only met Pia en Sissi for the first time today.

We wrote our orders down, and then I started to take off my clothes.

"What are you doing?" Pia asked.

"I'm getting ready for my dare!" I answered.

"Is she really going to do this?" Pia asked a little shocked about it. "I thought you two were only joking around!"

"Oh no, she shall do it, I'm sure of it." Said my sister to her friend.

"When you have problems with it, just say it. Then we won't do it, but else, I would like to do the dare." I said, looking at Pia.

"I have no problem with it." Sissi said. "I'm even eager to see if you will go through with it."

"But what if we run into some cops? We can get into really big trouble!" Pia said.

"I'll take a towel with us, if we see a cop, I'll cover up."

"Hmm, OK, but please be careful, I don't want any trouble with the law!"

When I was stripped down, I went upstairs and got me a dark blue towel. If I needed to cover up, it would look like I was wearing a dress from the distance, I hoped.

It was just after midnight now. So normally there wouldn't be many cars on the road, the only thing we had to watch out for, were the roadblocks from the police. I knew that they sometimes did an alcohol control on one of the roads that we had to take.

Illiana and Pia, they went first to the car, while I stayed behind at the door of my home. I just wanted to make sure that the neighbors wouldn't see me like this. When I saw Pia give the 'all clear'-signal, I ran to the car with the towel in my hands. In the car, I just laid the towel at my feet. "Brrrr." I said, when I was sitting in the car. "It's cold outside today." My skin was one big goose bump now and my nipples were sticking out.

"I can see that." Pia said with a smile, looking at my breasts.

"You can always use your towel to warm up." Illiana said. "But then you will lose."

"Oh, no! It will be fine. I'll warm up when we're back home." I answered.

And so we left. Lucky the car drive wasn't too long, and we had a bit of luck, the only traffic light that could stop us was green. We passed some cars but nobody saw me. In any case, nobody had honked his car horn. We arrived at the place around 12:30am. Looking at the inside of the building, it looked empty, so only the persons who worked there could catch me in the nude.

Pia drove up the drive-thru and stopped at the intercom. She lowered her window, and then I could feel a cold wind going over my body. Yep, my nipples were in attention again. "Better some hard nipples to look at, then none at all." I thought by myself jokingly.

After Pia had given them our order, we could drive further to the pickup counter. Pia stopped very closely to the window and then a girl lowered her head.

"That's ... O my god ... that's ... eh... 1460 please." The girl said, just gawking at me sitting in the passenger seat. While the girl was looking at me, I could feel a warm feeling going through my body.

Pia gave some money and then the girl went away to get our food, but it didn't take too long or there was a guy at the counter.

"Cold night, isn't it?" He said to Pia, and meanwhile he tried to get a good look at me. Pia started a little conversation with him, but it was obvious he was only making nice with her to see me sitting there in the buff.

Then the door in front of us went open and another guy came outside to throw something away into the waste container. He then walked back to the door and stuck his head inside. Another guy came standing with him, and they closed the door to have a smoke. It seemed the first guy had come outside to see if there was enough light to see me. And there was more than enough light, so he had decided to call his pal, so he could also have a look at me.

OK, now I was already being watched by 3 guys. However, I think that only the guy at the counter could see most of my naked body. He had earned the best seat in the house it seemed. And I can tell you, knowing that 3 guys were watching me, was getting me nicely excited.

Then the girl came back and pushed that guy away from the window. She had some bags with her with our food in it. She gave those bags to Pia, who then gave them to me. However, I wasn't planning to keep them in my hands, so I turned around and gave them to Illiana. "Let her hold those bags!" I thought. "Then she is useful for something else than getting me into trouble."

"Excuse me," Pia said, "but can I have my change now?"

"Oh sorry, of course, I don't know where my head is at the moment!" The girl answered with a smile.

I saw that the girl turned to her cash register again, and when she had our money, she looked out of the window again and when she was just about to give the money to Pia, she let it drop on the ground. I don't know if the girl had done this on purpose, or that it was Pia's fault. Nevertheless, Pia then said, "Veerle, can you get the money please? I can't get out at this side."

I gave Pia an angry look. I saw the guys at the front of the car smiling, they probably already knew what would happen now. And without giving it a further thought, I just got out off the car and went around it to the back. The ground was very cold and the wind coming around the corner wasn't helping either. I saw that my nipples were fully erect now, and I was getting goose bumps again.

I saw that Pia was looking at me in her rear view mirror, and I shouted to her, "Pia, can you drive a little further, I think there is some money under the car."

And then she did like I had asked, she drove forward and to the right. And then, she just got out of the car, and I saw her looking at me with a big grin on her face. Illiana had also turned around on the backseat of the car, and she was looking at me, with the same big grin on her face!

"SHIT!" I thought. "Why didn't I think about this earlier. She easily could have picked up the money herself."

Well ... here I was now, standing on my own and stark naked while all those people were watching me. And I was right under the spotlights at the counter, so people that stood further away could probably also see that there was a naked girl standing outside the fast food restaurant.

"Come on Veerle! Pick up the money before the food gets cold!" Pia said with a smile.

"Yeah, Yeah, the food is getting cold, I'm freezing my ass off here, and she's thinking about the food that is getting cold. It's fucking early November, NOT SUMMER!" I thought by myself, but I didn't say anything about it, because secretly, I was enjoying all the attention!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.