The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 11 September 1999 - My Birthday Party

I had a nice birthday party on that day. I had turned seventeen the day before and had invited some friends over to celebrate it with me. We had a very lovely party, but this time, I kept my clothes on during the party. My mum was at home, and she didn't know about my new hobby. Sure, she didn't mind me running around naked in the house, but I don't think she would be happy if I did this also when my friends were at my home.

When the party was over, Illiana stayed at my home because she wanted to have a talk with me. We both went to my bedroom, for more privacy, and went sitting on my bed.

She told me that she had an idea for my next nude dare. A few blocks away, we had a center where they had art exhibits, and they also had some podiums for theater performances. It was closed for renovations, but we knew that the back entrance was always open. It was the easiest way into the building, and it was also the entrance to the offices. However, most people used it when they had to go to the toilet. The toilets were always available for the public at that time, even when nothing was going on in the building, and we also had used them several times in the past.

During the week, it would be difficult to do the dare, because it was full of construction workers and in the evening, there were always some people still at work there, fixing things that they couldn't do during the day, and we surely would be caught in no time. However, in the weekends, it was almost empty. Only some security guards, but the building was big enough so you could avoid them. Illiana had checked it out on the previous Saturday, so she knew that there were only 2 guards on duty, and most of the time they just stayed in their office.

Illiana had come up with the following dare for me: On the next Saturday, we would go inside through the back door, go to the toilets, and there I would have to undress. She then would take my clothes and put it in her backpack. She would use her camera and take pictures of me while we walked through the whole building. And if we would get caught, we would tell them that we were doing it for an art project she was working on. Sure, I wouldn't be in plain sight of other people during this dare, but I would be naked for the first time in a real public place. She didn't want me to be scared too much, and that's why she had chosen this place. Sure I could get caught, but the chance was very slim. I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I wanted to try it, so I agreed to her proposal. However, I also agreed to it, because we had an agreement that she normally didn't have to tell me what she had planned for me. So when she told me the whole plan in detail, I trusted her enough to go along with it.

We made plans for the next Saturday, and then she went home. I didn't tell my sister anything about it this time, because I was afraid that she would think that it was a bad idea and maybe tell it to our mother. I was sure that my sister would never agree to it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.