The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 21 August 1999 - A New Pussy

It was just a week before the school would start again. On a nice sunny Saturday, my mum, sister and I just had finished eating our dinner when the phone rang. I was closest to it, so I answered the phone.

"Hello, with Veerle!"

"Hi, Veerle. I'm home alone and just wanted to ask if you wanted to come to my place today." I recognized Illiana's voice when she said this.

"Sure, are we going out somewhere?"

"No, I just want some company, that's all."

"Okay, I'll be right over."

Because Illiana had said that we would stay at her home, I decided that I wouldn't change clothes. I had a white t-shirt on, that came to just above my navel and a red skirt that went to just above my knees. Of course, back then I was also still wearing panties, and for that day, I had my white panties on. So, the only thing I had to do, was putting my sandals on, and I was off to Illiana's home.

When I arrived at her home, I checked at the back of her house first. I noticed that the sliding door stood open. It was just like at my home, if the door stood open at the back, we could get inside this way. Before I walked in, I knocked on the window to let Illiana know that somebody was at the back door.

"Hi," Illiana said when I saw her walking up to me. "I'm glad you could come over today."

I was a little surprised that she kissed me on the cheeks to welcome me, that was something she hadn't done before.

"I hope you don't mind, but I also have called some of our other friends to come to my home today."

We both walked into the living room, and I saw that Alex and Eva were already there. Two friends we both knew from the park.

I said hello to them and we all went sitting in a separate one person sofa. There were six sofa's that stood around a little table in the middle of the room. They used this area for playing games, reading, or so they could have a nice talk. The room was rather big you know. When you walked into the living room you first had a big table with eight chairs around it. Then the area we were sitting and then two big sofa's facing a television.

However, before I go on, I can maybe first describe my friends to you. I just remember that I haven't told you how Illiana looks like, or any of my other friends.

Illiana was 17 and taller than me, 1m75 (5'8") and around 60kg (132 pounds). Her measurements are 95-60-83 (37-24-33). She had red hair that just reached to her shoulders, green eyes and her skin was nicely tanned.

Eva was 16 and was a little shorter than me, around 1m65 (5'5") - 51kg (112 pounds) — 88-63-88 (35-25-35). She had very long blond hair that ended just above her buttocks, blue eyes and a very white skin. She didn't like to sun and in the park she always sat in the shadows.

Alex was 17 and was about the same height as me back then. He was 1m67 (5'6") and around 69kg (152 pounds), he had a good muscular figure and was nicely tanned. He had black hair and brown eyes.

I mention these measurements because I just know them. A few months after this story, I had asked them their measurements for a project for school. The assignment was to get the average height of 16 to 18 year old boys and girls. However, as the naughty girl I was, I had asked them more information than I needed, and I have kept those sheets they have filled out for me. Of all my friends, there were only three who didn't give me all the information I asked about. Probably, because they didn't trust me completely.

Well, to continue my story, we sat down and started talking about some unimportant stuff, but we found it extremely important at the time. And while we were talking, Illiana dropped a bombshell on me.

"Do you know!" she began saying. "A couple of weeks ago, I have seen Veerle completely naked in her home! And not only me, but also two of our other friends that were at her home at the time."

I was stunned, I had never thought that Illiana would tell others what I had done in front of them.

She went on with, "It was on a rainy day and Patrick and Inge had come over to me, and as usual we went to Veerle's home because we knew we could talk freely there. However, we almost caught her naked on the sofa watching a movie. Between entering the house and seeing her, she had barely enough time to cover up with a towel that she had been lying on. Nevertheless, at the end of the day, we saw her completely naked."

I looked at Alex and Eva. Alex was just looking at Illiana, he was expecting a 'Just kidding!', I think. Like so often was the case when she told something out of the ordinary. However, Eva was looking straight at me, and you could see that she believed it without any doubt.

Then Alex looked at me and asked, "Is that true?"

"Yes," I answered him and tried not to blush too much.

"And that brings us to today," Illiana said, and she went on with. "This time I want to give Veerle a chance to also see something! And I know that you two also like to play some naughty games. What do you think about some strip poker?"

Alex and Eva looked at each other and smiled, then Eva said to Illiana, "Okay, I see you already have heard some stories about us two. We play it often with some other friends of us. So we are game if Veerle wants to play?"

Thinking about it and with the thought in my mind that I could end up naked again, I said, "Sure. I love to play it."

"Okay! Before we start, how many clothes has everyone on?" Eva asked.

As you already know, I had 4 pieces of clothing on: a t-shirt, skirt, panties and sandals. Alex had 5 pieces on, and he removed his shoes to even it out. He kept his socks, pants, underpants and t-shirt on. Eva and Illiana both had 4 pieces of clothing on: Eva had a t-shirt, pants, panties and shoes on, and Illiana with a bikini (top and bottom), a t-shirt and short pants.

We got 3 chips each. When you lose all your chips you had to take off an item. The person that had lost gained again 2 chips and the person with the most chips at the end of that round kept 4 chips, the others got each 3 chips again. So the loser is always in a danger zone in the next round. If there are 2 or more people without chips at the same time, then you needed to pull a random card. The person with the lowest card had to lose an item. The game ends when somebody ended up without clothes.

We all went sitting on the ground around the little table in the middle of the sofa's, and then we started playing. To keep it short, I'll just tell you who lost what until it gets a little more interesting again.

Alex — lost his socks.

Eva — lost her shoes, I still remember her red toenails, they looked lovely in contrast with her white skin.

Eva — lost her pants.

I — lost my sandals.

Eva — lost her t-shirt, she had beautiful breasts with an areola that looked rather dark against her pale skin and with perky nipples.

Illiana — lost her t-shirt.

Alex — lost his t-shirt.

I — lost my skirt.

I — lost my t-shirt. This left my breasts in the open for everyone to see, it gave me a little thrill.

Alex — lost his pants.

Alex — lost his boxer shorts, and it was obvious that he was aroused, his penis wasn't hard, but you could see that it was getting bigger, but his pubic hair was hiding the base of his penis.

"Well, Alex," Eva said with a smile. "You have lost today, so stand up so we girls can have a better look at you."

Alex stood up and showed off his package extra good to us girls. His body was nicely tanned and firm, only his dick, the area around it and his buttocks weren't tanned. At this point, we also could see a little of the head of his penis. As you may know, most men in Europe aren't circumcised, so the head of the penis isn't always visible. After showing himself to us, he sat down again, I could see he had a little blush on his cheeks. I don't know if it was from excitement, or if he was ashamed. However, he sure had a big smile on his face.

I must confess, I was a little disappointed. Secretly, I had wished that it was me who was totally naked and showing my body to my friends. However, the game had ended, so we would get dressed again any minute now, but I wasn't counting on Illiana's cunning.

"Well, normally the game ends now, but I have a proposition for you guys," she said.

We all looked at her and were waiting on what was to come.

"At this point of the game, I always like to play further, but with an extra risk for the players who are totally naked. If you should lose your chips when you are naked, then you have to stay naked until 6pm. And whatever happens, you can't cover up until then!

Well, what do you think about this? But wait, before you decide, I think I can make it even more thrilling for us!

The first person of us, who loses all their chips while naked, he or she has to stay naked and has to obey all the wishes of the others for the rest of the day. Of course, the others can get dressed after the game. So the loser will be the only one naked.

So, can I interest you guys in this?"

If I hadn't been somewhat excited already, after hearing this, I really was getting aroused. I was sure that I wouldn't mind being the only one naked among them, but I wasn't sure if I would like the part of being ordered around by them. So, I asked Illiana about what they could make the naked person do.

"Oh, nothing cruel, of course. It will depend on what we can think of, on the spur of the moment," Illiana replied, and I could see that she was also somewhat excited about it.

"And what if we don't wanna do it?" Eva asked.

"Well, let's just say, if you don't want to do it, you don't need to do it, but as punishment you will get a good spanking from us all." While she said this, she looked at us with a dirty smile on her face.

We all looked at each other, nodded in agreement and then Illiana said, "Okay, let's play!"

At this point, I was thinking, "I want to lose, I want to be the one that is naked for the rest of the day." But at the same time, I had some doubts about the things they could ask from me. Even so, all of this made me excited, and I was showing it, my nipples popped out.

When we started to play, my strategy was simple, throw away my good cards and hope to get bad cards instead. However, like so often, when you want to lose, you win sometimes. So the first person to lose an extra piece of clothing was Illiana, she was now sitting in her bikini.

However, then my luck changed, and I started losing, and not much later I lost my panties. Now with only 2 chips and they with 3 and 4 chips. I was sure I was gonna be the one naked for the rest of the day. And surely, it happened, two plays later, and I had lost all of my chips.

Illiana smiled and said, "Okay Veerle, you are the lucky girl that will be naked with us for the rest of the day!"

When I heard her say this, I almost jumped out of my skin from excitement. I felt my nipples getting harder and even felt some sensations inside of my pussy.

"Veerle, clean up the cards for us while we get dressed," Illiana said.

And while I cleaned up, the others were putting on their clothes. After I had put away the cards, I saw Illiana standing there with my clothes in her hands.

"To make sure that you won't get tempted to cover up during the rest of the day. I will lock your clothes away in my room. You will get them back at the end of the day," Illiana said before she left the room.

I was now alone with Alex and Eva, and when I looked at them, I could see that they were whispering to each other while checking out my body from head to toe. At some parts, their eyes lingered a little longer.

"Come here," Eva ordered me.

I did like I was told and walked up to her.

"Now, give us a few twirls, so we can have a better look at you."

"And don't stop, just keep on turning, we will tell you when you can stop," Alex said with a smile on his face.

So, I started turning around. I could see that their eyes visited all the parts of my body. I could feel that I was getting more and more aroused while I was twirling, and they were inspecting my body.

At a certain point, I even saw how Eva was pointing at me, and I think she was pointing at my hairy pussy. She was whispering something in Alex's ear, but I could hear what she was saying. However, it gave me a nice thrill, and I could feel how my pussy was getting moist. Well, I was already to the point that I could feel how my lips started to slide over each other. So, I was sure that I had to be careful, if I didn't want to start dripping.

I was still turning around my axis, when Illiana walked into the living room.

"Hey guys, what are you doing with her?" she asked with a funny undertone in her voice.

"Oh, we thought to have a closer look at our play toy for today," Eva answered with some delight in her voice.

Still turning around, I looked at the watch on the wall. It was now just past 3pm. So, I still had almost 3 hours to go until I could wear something again. I wondered what kind of things they would make me do, and while thinking about it, it gave me all kinds of thrills. For the most part, I was wondering what they would make me do, and if I would be able to do those things.

"Veerle, you can stop turning now. Go get us something to drink in the kitchen, and then we will watch a video together."

I stopped twirling and started walking to the kitchen. I looked back for a moment and saw Eva saying something to Illiana, while pointing at her crotch. At this point, I was wondering what this was all about. I walked into the kitchen and was out of sight now.

When we were playing in the living room, I hadn't thought about it, but now I saw that the curtains in the kitchen were still open. Even the sliding door was wide open. Seeing this, I suddenly felt scared. If somebody would walk past the house in the alley, they would see me standing naked in the kitchen. I immediately tried to hide behind the table and chairs that were standing in the kitchen. I looked outside and luckily I couldn't see anyone. However, I couldn't see inside the houses that were at the other side of the alley. In this part of the district, there were already houses at both sides of the alley. But because I didn't see anything moving, I risked it and started to collect some glasses and bottles to bring back into the living room. Nevertheless, I was still anxious about the fact that I could be discovered at any time. After I collected everything, I could finally go back to the living room. I'm sure that nobody had seen me.

When I came back into the living room, I could see that Eva and Illiana were sitting in the big sofa now and Alex was lying in the other sofa. They were looking at the television. I walked up to them, but because I was still thinking about the open kitchen door, I asked Illiana, "Do you know that the back door is still open? Isn't it safer to close it?"

She just answered me, "No, that won't be necessary, I don't expect anyone coming over today. So don't worry about it. We have decided to watch a comedy, you can sit here."

Illiana pointed to the left of her. It seemed I was going to sit between Illiana and Eva.

After pouring out some drinks for them, I did what she had asked from me and sat down between them. The sofa was normally for two persons, but there was enough space so you could sit in it with three slim people. When I sat down, my buttock and arms were touching both Eva's and Illiana's her buttock and arm.

"Maybe you can place your arms behind us on our shoulders, so we have a little more room to sit," said Eva to me.

And when I did this, I felt both girls coming a little closer to me, and I could feel their arms touching the sides of my breasts. In reaction my nipples started to pop out again, and I saw that Eva had been checking them to see if her commands had the effect on me as she had hoped.

At this point, we started to watch the movie. Even so, I saw that Alex was more often looking at my body than watching the movie. Every time we laughed with a joke, my breasts would jiggle up and down a bit, and in response it made Alex smile.

After a little time watching the movie, Illiana was starting to rub my thigh. She started at my knee and was very slowly coming up to my pussy. Slowly moving up and down my thigh, and every time she came up again, she came a little closer to my pussy. Feeling this, I became more and more aroused, my nipples started to get to their maximum growth and my pussy started to itch, and I felt my clit coming out of her shelter.

At the moment, that she touched my pubic hear for the first time, my body trembled, and I felt that my pussy was getting very moist now. And then Illiana started playing with my pubic hair.

And if that wasn't enough, Eva started to touch my other leg now. At this point, I was thinking that I would get an orgasm without that they had touched my pussy or even my clit.

But then it suddenly stopped. Illiana and Eva both stood up and faced me. Eva grabbed both my knees and then pulled them away from each other. It gave them a clear view on my pussy! Eva looked at Illiana and said, "We have to do something about this Illiana, it's not nice that we have to look at such a hairy pussy. Alex, take a look at this and say what you think about it!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.