The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 54

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 54 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Epilogue

And so, this part of my life comes to an end. I started out as a rather normal girl, that sometimes went naked at home, and slowly became that girl that just can't seem to keep her clothes on.

Even when it was only a period of just over a year, I learned many new things, and it opened the doors for me, to discover a whole new world. At the end of the year 2000, I sure didn't feel any shame anymore about running around in the buff, and I loved it when friends or even strangers could see me and when they showed appreciation for it. That's the thing that still turns me on up until today, when I see that people are themselves excited when they see me strolling along naked.

Like I already told in the stories, I really think that I'm an exhibitionist, but the kind that loves to be naked and seen without shocking people in the process. I sure would cover up when asked and respect the sensibilities of those people that have a problem with nudity. Luckily, most people I met, didn't have a problem with it, so I had a very nice time shedding my clothes at all those strange places.

However, there is of course one person in particular that I have to thank for this, and that's Illiana. If it wasn't for her, I'm sure that I wouldn't have done all those things that I did and would probably still only go naked in the privacy of my own home. She really started me on this road of a NIP-girl that I'm today.

And of course, I also want to thank all those readers out there who made some time to write me a line and thank me for my stories. It sure helped me to go on with writing down my stories and to end this first book about my naked life. Yes, you read it correctly, I said: 'first book', because I'm planning to write a second one for sure. However, I thought it would be the perfect time to close this one now, because I soon would take a complete other direction, in the exploration of my naked life and Sofie would have a big hand in that chapter of my life.

And before I forget to mention this, I also want to thank you all for forgiving me when I made some grammar mistakes in my stories. I know that my English isn't perfect and maybe a bit limited, but I think I managed a level that is acceptable to most readers. And for those that told me that I wrote very cute, thank you a lot! A girl just loves to hear that she is cute, even when it is about her writings.

Have a nice naked life, and until later...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.