The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 53

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 53 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 28 October 2000 - The Day After

When I woke up in the morning, I was still lying on my back, but Patrick had moved in his sleep, and he was lying on his tummy, with his head on my shoulder and his arm over my waist. The bed sheets had slipped down a bit, and I was lying with my breasts bare.

Because I noticed that he was still fast asleep, I didn't move and kept on lying there and enjoying the feel of his body against mine. He was breathing slowly and he seemed very happy. I wondered what he was dreaming about.

I even drifted away again, but I was awakened again when he moved his body. A look on the clock told me that it was already past 10am. He turned his head towards me and when he saw that I was awake, he said, "Good morning, beauty."

I was flattered by this and said, "So, I'm not a naughty girl anymore?"

He just smiled that lovely smile again and said, "Not today."

We didn't get up right away, but he just snuggled up to me, and we kissed somewhat. However, then we were disturbed by knocking on his door, and then I could hear a woman's voice saying, "Patrick, are you up?"

"Eh ... not yet mum!" he quickly said and I noticed how his body tensed up against mine. Maybe he was afraid his mother would walk in and catch us like this. "I will be right there," he said and let go of my body.

"OK!" she said and then I could hear how she walked away through the hallway.

"Hmm, we'd better get dressed," he said and when he saw me smile, he said, "Oops, I didn't think about it. Maybe you can fit into one of my larger t-shirts."

"Hey, you are bigger than me!" I said with his remark that I could maybe fit into one of his larger t-shirts.

"I know," he said smiling. "That's why a larger t-shirt will cover you better!"

"Oh yeah," I said smiling. "However, would your mother mind me being naked?"

"I don't want to test it!" he said. "I think she will already be surprised enough when you show up in one of my t-shirts."

We got up and while he quickly dressed in his briefs, pants and t-shirt, I waited for him to give me something. When he was dressed again, he looked at me and then said, "Still a pity to cover you up, but I think it is for the best."

He started to look in his closet, and then he found a t-shirt that he thought would cover me. He gave it to me, and I noticed that it was a soccer shirt. I pulled it over my head and then let it drop over my body. It came down to mid-thigh, but when I moved, the shirt slipped off of one of my shoulders. It seemed the hole for the head was a but too big for my frame.

He looked at me and said, "Well, I can's see anything that would get you in trouble with my parents, and that bare shoulder is sexy like that."

I smiled at him, but I also noticed that I was getting a bit nervous about facing his parents looking like this. I sure had to be careful that I didn't do anything that would show them that this t-shirt was all that I was wearing.

He opened the bedroom door and then took my hand in his hand and pulled me along behind him. While I was following him to the living room, I could feel those butterflies in my tummy again. I was wondering how his parents would react on me.

When we walked into the living room, I didn't see anyone around and Patrick walked in the direction of another door opening, and then we walked into the kitchen. I saw Patrick's mother standing at the kitchen sink. His father wasn't there but I noticed that the table was set for three people. So maybe he would still join us, and he was in the bathroom or maybe still in his bedroom.

"Good morning, mum," Patrick said.

She turned around and said, "Good morning."

I then noticed that she was looking at me, and she said, "Hello dear, did you have a good night,"

"Eh ... yes, Ma'am," I said.

"Veerle, you know that you can call me Trudy," she said with a smile.

"Eh, yes, Ma ... eh ... Trudy," I said and smiled at her.

"You can sit there," she said and pointed at one of the places that was set for breakfast.

I went sitting there and Patrick went sitting on his place at the opposite side of the table. Patrick's mother placed a plate with pancakes in the middle of the table and said, "I hope you have a good appetite, my dear."

"Oh, I do!" I said. "And I love pancakes."

Before she came sitting at the table, she first gave us a cup of tea. We all took a pancake or two from the pile and started eating. While we were eating, Patrick asked, "Is dad already gone to the football club?"

"Yes, they had an early match today."

When I heard this, I was a bit relieved, because I wasn't sure if I wanted him to see me like this. Not after what Patrick and I had done last night.

"So dear," she said while turning her attention to me. "Are you my boy's new girlfriend?"

I was surprised by her sudden question and looked at Patrick, and he answered by saying, "No, Veerle just showed up here last night and well, in the end she decided to stay the night because we both had been drinking alcohol."

"Well, that's smart," she said. However, I also noticed that she was smiling, and then she said, "I must confess, I was somewhat surprised of seeing you in bed with Patrick."

"Eh..." I said, but Patrick quickly took over again and said, "Well, it's better than sleeping on the sofa."

"Well, that's for sure," she said. And again I noticed that sneaky smile on her lips.

She then looked at me again and asked, "Isn't that your soccer shirt?" and then looked at Patrick.

He shuffled in his chair for a moment and then said, "Yeah, that's my shirt."

She then turned her attention to me again and asked, "But why didn't you put on your own clothes?"

When I heard her ask this, I had felt a rush going through my body. This time Patrick hadn't an answer ready it seemed, and I just said, "Well, I needed something to wear."

"I can understand that, but where are your clothes then?" she asked with some pleasure in her voice.

"Well ... eh..."

"Yes dear?" she said, and I couldn't shake the feeling she was playing with me.

"Well, they are at my home," I said and I noticed how I started to blush.

"Did you move into our building as well?" she asked with some surprise in her voice. It seemed she hadn't been expecting this answer from me.

"No."

"But, how can your clothes be at your home then?"

She looked at Patrick and then back at me and said, "Well, can you explain it?"

"Yes, easily," I said and looked at Patrick. "I just didn't bother with getting dressed, when I drove over to here."

This time she really looked very surprised at me, and then she asked, "Do you mean? You drove over to us ... naked?"

"Uh-huh," I said and nodded my head to confirm it.

"And you still live in our old neighborhood?"

"Yes."

She leaned back in her chair and for a moment just couldn't say anything. I noticed that Patrick was trying to hide a smile, and I had also trouble of not smiling too hard.

She then sighed and asked with a lowered voice, "Aren't you afraid of people seeing you naked?"

"When it's dark outside, they often can't see me inside my car, and I always stay on the dark back roads."

"But still, and what if cops would stop you?"

"Well, that hasn't happened yet, so I have no idea."

She was just shaking her head and then looked at Patrick and asked him, "Is this true? Did she arrive here naked?"

Patrick looked at his mother and said, "Yes, she was naked."

She looked at me again and then at Patrick again and said, "Did you ... eh... ?"

"Yes mum, we did. You told me I could."

"Eh ... Well, sure you are old enough. But ... she isn't your girlfriend."

He looked at her again and said, "No, but she is a very good friend, and ... well ... it just happened."

She looked at me again and then asked, "Do you sleep with all your friends?"

"Mum!" Patrick said a bit annoyed with her question.

However, I just smiled at her and said, "No, but Patrick has a special place in my hearth."

This made Patrick look at me with some surprise in his eyes and when I noticed this, I went on by saying, "But Patrick knows that he is just a good friend, because ... well, I don't have boyfriends but girlfriends."

Trudy's eyes opened wide and she said, "Do you mean to tell that you are a lesbian?!"

"Eh ... yes."

"But why did you sleep with Patrick then?"

I smiled at Patrick and said, "Well, I wanted to know how it felt with a boy."

"Mum, why are you asking all these questions?" Patrick interrupted suddenly.

She looked at him and then said, "I just want to understand this all, I thought she was your new girlfriend when I saw her lying in your bed last night."

"You looked in on us?"

"Eh ... yeah," she said with a smile. "I wanted to be sure that you were safe in bed."

"Hmm," he said a bit annoyed.

"But don't worry!" Trudy said. "I didn't see anything improper."

Patrick let out a grunt again from feeling annoyed about it, but he didn't say anything.

She looked at me again and then asked, "I just thought about something. You said you drove to our home in the nude."

"Yes?"

"Does this mean you came up to our apartment ... naked?"

"Eh ... yes."

"Oh god, did somebody see you?"

"No."

"Oh, thank god," she said with a sigh of relief. "What would the neighbors think when they saw you."

"Oh, you would be surprised how people think about a naked girl."

She looked surprised at me again and asked, "I thought you said you haven't been caught before?"

"Not when I have been driving around," I said with a smile on my face.

"Do you also do other things naked?"

"Yep," I said. I was getting warmed up, and I was past my embarrassment already. So, I just didn't care anymore and could answer her questions without blushing now.

"But ... but aren't you embarrassed when they can see you naked?"

"No, why would I?"

"But, do you mean this?"

"Sure."

"So where do you do this?"

And so I told her about some places I had been running around naked, but nothing about the more sexual things I had done.

"Oh god!" she said in the end. "You are nuts, girl."

"I don't think I'm nuts, I just feel better without clothes than with them."

"Come on, you can't mean that."

I was about to stand up and pull the shirt of my body when Patrick said, "Mum, you better believe her, or she will strip for you to prove it."

"Eh ... well... ," she looked at me again and said, "Well, OK I believe you."

I think she was maybe scared that I really would do this. And I must confess, it made me laugh at the inside. However, I also still thought that she thought that I was making it all up. Her face just told me that she couldn't believe that a girl like me would be running and driving naked in public places. Maybe she was even thinking that we had hidden my clothes somewhere to pull this joke on her.

However, even when she would maybe think this, she just said, "Well, girl, I hope you never run into trouble when you do those things, and I sure hope that the cops will never catch you."

"Well ... me too," I said smiling at her.

While we had been talking, we had also been eating, and after we had eaten all the pancakes, we decided to stop this conversation ... for now. Because I couldn't shake the feeling that she wanted to know more about it, maybe even exposing that we were lying to her.

While Patrick went sitting on the sofa in the living room, I helped Trudy to clear the kitchen table.

"Can I ask you something?" Trudy asked me while we were doing the dishes.

"Sure," I said.

"I noticed how excited you were when talking about running around naked and those things."

"Yes?"

"Are you maybe an exhibitionist?"

I smiled at her and said, "I think I am."

So maybe she was really believing me, or was she just trying to catch me on a lie? I can't help myself by times, but my mind can just run away with me when I have a feeling about someone.

"OK, that explains a lot," she said and smiled at me, then looked at her son and asked, "Has he seen you naked before?"

It made me smile again, and I just said, "Oh, yeah. I'm always naked at home these days, so when he comes over to my place, he saw me naked most of the time."

"Oh my!" she said and I noticed she was now also smiling. It seemed she was starting to believe me.

"So ... eh ... you had sex with him before?"

"No."

"No?! But ... and you just said you were naked around him?"

"Yes."

"I would guess that he couldn't keep his hands off of you when you were naked with him."

"Well, I told all my friends they could look but couldn't touch."

"And they did that?"

"Yep, I think they were maybe afraid I wouldn't run naked anymore when they did something to me that I wouldn't like."

"Hmm, I think you take many risks by doing that."

"Maybe," I said. "But I trust my friends."

"Well, I must say that I'm surprised that those teenage boys would behave with you running around like that."

I just giggled and said, "Well, maybe I have picked my friends with care."

Trudy smiled at me and said, "Maybe."

We finished cleaning the dishes and when we were done, we both walked into the living room. I went sitting next to Patrick and laid my legs on the sofa with my legs bent and my feet against my buttocks. I laid my body against Patrick's body, and he wrapped his arm around my back.

I noticed how Trudy was looking at us and with a chuckle in her voice, she asked, "Are you sure you aren't a couple?"

"Yes, mum, I'm sure," Patrick said, and I could feel how he pulled me a little closer to his body.

"Well, you two sure look like a couple."

"I'm sorry Trudy, but I don't think I would be a good girlfriend for Patrick, I like girls too much."

"I wouldn't mind sharing you with some girls," Patrick suddenly said.

"Oh, I bet you wouldn't," I said and pinched his tummy with my fingers.

"Hmm... ," Trudy said. "Your generation is even worse than ours."

Patrick looked somewhat surprised at his mother and when she saw this, she said, "I have been young too, you know."

Now it seemed that it was Patrick's turn to feel uncomfortable, but I already knew how her generation could be, if they would be like my mum, they would be as naughty as I was now.

I moved my legs a little, and then I noticed that Trudy looked down on me. I also looked down and then saw that the soccer shirt had hiked up, and I was showing her something very private.

"Oops, sorry," I said and quickly pulled down the shirt.

She just smiled and said, "It's nothing dear, but don't do it when my husband is around."

I couldn't believe I had just shown her my pussy. And when I looked at Patrick, I noticed that he was looking somewhat shocked about what just had happened.

"Well, I'd better go to the store and let you two alone for a moment," Trudy said. "Do you want to stay for dinner?"

"If it isn't a problem, sure. Thank you," I said. It sure would be better than going home and to have to cook for myself.

"Oh, it's no problem dear," she said with a smile. "And don't worry about my husband, he won't be home before 6 or 7pm."

I smiled at her and said, "Well, I should go back home after dinner anyway, because my mother and maybe also my sister will be home soon."

"Mum, is it OK when I go with Veerle when she has to go home?"

"If Veerle doesn't mind?"

"I don't mind," I said to Trudy.

"Well, then it's fine with me too. Well, I'd better go to the store now."

Trudy got up from the sofa and then walked away. Not much later we could hear how the outside door closed.

Patrick looked at me and said, "Sorry about my mum."

"Why do you say that?"

"I hate it that she always says what she thinks. It can be so embarrassing by times."

"Don't be," I said. "She is just interested in your life, and I think she wants to protect you."

"Hmm, maybe, lucky you take this so well," he said.

"Hey, when you run around naked like me, you get used to be embarrassed by times."

"I bet you do," he said with a teasing voice, and then I could feel how he laid his hand on my buttocks.

"And I see you get more comfortable about touching me as well."

He pulled his hand away, but I just smiled at him, took his hand in my hand and placed it back on my butt cheek. However, I also made sure the shirt was pulled up a little, so he was now touching my bare skin there.

I gave him kiss and said, "Well, I hope you will have good memories about us two."

"Oh, I sure will," he said with a sweet voice.

"How do you think your mother would react now if she found me naked in her home?" I asked this more to tease Patrick than to really do it, of course.

"I don't know," he said. "After the answers you gave her sometimes, I would have expected she would have thrown a fuss about it, but it seemed she was even a little intrigued about it."

"You know, when we were doing the dishes, she asked me if I was an exhibitionist."

"She did? And what did you say?"

"I just told her that I thought I was."

"And did she say something about that?"

"No, we just talked about it, and she also asked me if you had seen me naked before."

"And what did you say?" he asked again and I could feel he was getting a bit anxious.

I gave him one of my sneaky smiles and said, "I just told her that I always run naked at my home, so yes, you have seen me naked many times before."

Patrick shook his head and said, "Now you have done it, now she will think we had sex all the time."

I giggled and said, "No, she asked me about it, and I told her you and all my friends followed my rules and didn't do anything with me."

"And she believed you?"

"Well, I think she did, but I'm not sure if she believes that I run around naked all the time."

"Hmm, well whatever she thinks, I sure am surprised how she handled all of this."

"I think your mum was maybe a little surprised, but in the end, she maybe believed me and was also a little proud that you could behave around me when I was naked."

"Hmm... , I'm not sure if I like it that she knows those things about us, but now it's too late. But she asked you for dinner, so she must like you."

"Why, doesn't she do that with all your friends?"

"Oh no," he said. "By dinner time, most of my friends have to go home. Only Inge could stay and one of my best friends from school. All the others were politely asked if they hadn't to go home for dinner."

This made me laugh again, and then I said, "Well, do you want me to try if your mother would let me stay when I'm naked?"

"You're crazy!" Patrick said.

"Maybe," I said. "But I have a feeling your mother wouldn't care. Well, not when your father isn't home, and if she believed what I told her."

Patrick was looking at me, and then he said, "I sure would like to see her reaction when you do that."

And that was all I needed to hear, I stood up from the sofa, took the hem of the shirt in my hands and just pulled the shirt over my head and gave it to Patrick while saying, "Well, you better put your shirt away then."

Patrick looked at me and I noticed he was smiling and was already having some fun with the thought that his mother would find me naked in their home.

He quickly took his shirt back to his room, and when he came back, he found me lying stretched out on the sofa, with my head on the armrest.

He went sitting in the other sofa and while looking at me, he said, "I think my mother will throw you out, at the moment she sees you like that."

"Oh, I'm not so sure about that, she was much too curious about it," I said and hoped I would be right.

And so we waited for his mother to return. We both were so tense about it that we both kept quiet. The only thing he did, was giving his eyes the pleasure again of going over my naked body from head to naked toe.

And then we could hear how somebody opened the front door. For a moment, I was somewhat afraid that it could be his dad, but when I could hear the typical sounds of woman shoes, I knew it was his mum.

When she walked into the living room, I noticed that she looked at me, and then she started smiling, and said, "Oh crap, so you were telling the truth, you really love to be naked all the time."

"Yep," I said and almost started laughing.

"Well girl, do like you are at home, but try to avoid doing it around my husband!"

She then walked on towards the kitchen and didn't say anything else. However, the smile she had given me, told me she hadn't been surprised of finding me naked when she had returned, maybe she had even expected it.

When she came back into the living room with her coat in her hands, she looked at me again and then said, "I can see why you love to be naked."

"You do?" I asked a little surprised.

For a moment, she looked at Patrick, then back to me and said, "It's as if your face completely lights up when you are naked like that."

Wow, nobody had ever said that to me before, and I must say, I felt flattered that she had said this to me. So, I said the only thing I could and said, "Thank you for the compliment."

"Your welcome dear," she said and then went away to put her coat away. I looked at Patrick and I noticed that he was totally shocked about this. I just giggled at him and then said, "Told you so!"

"Eh, yes ... you did," he said, and I could see he couldn't believe his mother was OK with this.

When his mother walked back into the living room, Patrick asked her, "Are you really comfortable with Veerle being naked?"

"Sure," she said. "As long as you behave when I'm around, I have no problem with it."

"Oh, I can behave," Patrick said quickly. Even after last night, he still couldn't have enough of me being naked around him, it seemed.

"Eh ... Veerle?" Trudy said.

"Yes?"

"Do you mind helping me for a moment."

"Of course not," I said and stood up from the sofa.

I followed her into the kitchen and Patrick looked at his watch and said, "Eh ... I'm in my room, I need to look up something on the Internet."

"OK!" Trudy and I said at the same time, and it made us giggle.

Patrick was still looking in unbelief at me, when I followed his mother into the kitchen, completely naked.

When I was in the kitchen with Trudy, she turned around and looked at me for a moment and then asked, "Whose idea was this?"

"Eh ... maybe mine, but he also dared me to do it once we got to this point in the conversation."

"Don't feel uncomfortable about it," she said. "Patrick doesn't know this, but I was a nudist when I was younger. So, I can handle this, but I still find it strange how you can do this without even blushing."

"Well, I just don't care when people see me naked. As long as people don't have a problem with it of course."

Trudy smiled at me and said, "I'm sure few people would have a problem with a girl like you being naked around them. You are really pretty."

"Thanks," I said.

"So, can you help me for a moment to put all these things away."

"Sure," I said.

She gave me a chair to stand on, and then she started to give me things that I had to put away in the cabinets at the top. And when we were done with putting away those things, she said, "Thanks for helping me."

"No problem," I said and climbed down from the chair.

"Now for dinner, do you eat meat?"

"Yes," I said. "I'm not a picky eater."

"Well, then I will make our usual dinner," she said smiling.

"Do you need some help?"

"Thanks for asking, but no, you can go back to Patrick."

And so I walked out of the kitchen and went back to Patrick's bedroom. It sure seemed like his mother had no problem with me walking around naked in their home.

And for those who would wonder! No, I wasn't feeling aroused or anything like that. I just felt like how I would feel at home these days. I think I was more than used to being naked now, and being naked inside wasn't anything to be aroused about. Well, not when I had nothing else planned of course.

When I walked into Patrick's bedroom, he quickly turned around and said, "Stop, I have my webcam on."

I stopped in my track and asked, "Is it somebody we know that you are chatting with?"

"Eh ... no, just a girl I know from the Internet. She's from India."

"Well, if she doesn't mind seeing me naked."

I noticed he smiled at me and then said, "Well, I told her that I had a naked girl walking in my home with my mother at home, and she didn't believe me."

"Well, I'll prove it to her then," I said and walked up to Patrick and went standing behind him, with my head on his shoulder.

I could see that once I had bent down like this, the girl could only see my head and a little from my bare back.

And then Patrick started to chat again. I saw the girl on the screen, and I could see she was smiling at us.

Pat48: See, I told you there was a naked girl in my home. :-)

VanS: I noticed.

Pat48: You know I never lie to you.

VanS: Yeah ... but still.

"Ask her if she minds me being naked like this." I said to Patrick.

Pat48: Do you have a problem with her being naked?

I could see how she smiled at this question, and then she typed: NO! She is beautiful

Pat48: So, you think she is beautiful?

VanS: From what I could see ... yes. You lucky devil.

Pat48: :-)

VanS: Why don't you let her sit on your lap?

Patrick looked at me and I knew exactly what he wanted. So, I moved around him and went sitting on his lap.

VanS: :-) That's much better.

Patrick tried to type with me on his lap, but it sure was more difficult for him. So I moved again so he could reach his keyboard somewhat better. In the webcam window, you could see me in profile now, and I noticed my boobs didn't look that bad this way, especially with those erect nipples of mine.

Pat48: I hope you aren't jealous now?

VanS: I wished she was sitting on my lap.

"Is she into girls?" I asked Patrick.

"Don't know, I never asked her."

"So, ask her then."

"Hmm," Patrick said and then typed in: She wants to know if you are into girls.

I could see how she giggled behind her keyboard and then she typed: Not really, but a beautiful girl is something special.

Pat48: Hehe, well I know exactly what you mean!

VanS: :-( Like I said, you lucky devil. LOL

Then Patrick looked quickly at his bedroom door, and then he took one of my nipples in his hand, the one that was closest to the camera and played with it for a while until it was fully erect.

Pat48: Can you see how huge these are?

VanS: I had already noticed, but now it looks even better.

"I hope you aren't planning to give her a show with me," I said.

Patrick smiled and said, "No, but I'm just teasing her a little and ... well, you know I like to play with you, and it seems she loves to watch you as well."

"Hmm," I said without going deeper into what he said. Because this time, I was getting turned on again by Patrick touching me and them speaking, well, typing about me like that.

VanS: What were you talking about?

Pat48: Oh, she wondered if I wanted to put on a show with her. :-)

VanS: And? What did you say?

Pat48: What did you want me to say?

I noticed a smile on the girls face again, and then she typed: Hmm, I don't know. I'm curious but I think my brother would enjoy it more than I would.

Pat48: Is he home?

"Hey," I said. "Are you pimping me out?"

VanS: Yes.

"Oh Veerle, I know you love this."

Pat48: Well, go get him.

I saw how the girl ran away and now that I could see her completely, I think she had to be around 19 years old. And when she came back with a boy with her, I noticed that he had to be even somewhat older than she was.

VanS: So, now what.

Pat48: Just tell me what you want to see.

The girl looked at his brother and then typed: He wants to see her play with her nipples.

When I read this from the screen, it made me laugh, and I could feel that it turned me on. However, at the same time I was also somewhat afraid. Because until now I hadn't thought about it, but what if they were somehow recording this! I sure didn't want to end up naked on some website.

I looked at the program they were using, but I didn't recognize it, so I asked Patrick, "Can this webcam be recorded at the other side.

"I don't think so," he said. "But I can't be sure, I never looked into it."

"Hmm," I said and wasn't sure if I wanted to go on with this.

VanS: So, does she want to do it or not?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.