The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 48 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Friday, 29 September 2000 - My First Naked Car Drive

Again, I was home alone. My mother was at work and my sister had decided to stay in Ghent this weekend. So, with nothing else to do, I decided to go for a drive with my new car.

I had put on my jeans, a blouse, a sweater and my sneakers. It was around 8pm and I decided that I would just drive around and see where I would end up. I had a full tank of gasoline and decided to drive to the southern part of our Country. You have a more rural area over there, and it's a much nicer scenery.

On my drive over, I stayed mainly on the highway, and I noticed that traffic was still very busy on the road. Probably, people who were driving home from work and who had been stuck in traffic around our busy capital.

When I reached the Ardennes, I went off the highway and drove around from town to town and also through some of the bigger cities around there. By now it had gone dark and in the area I was driving, there wasn't much traffic.

The past few weeks, since Illiana had left me, I hadn't done anything daring anymore. And while I was driving in one of those darker areas with only trees around me, I decided to do something daring again. I felt like it was time for it again, and I always have had fantasies about this. And now that I had my own car and my drivers license, it was time to fulfill one of my dreams.

While I was driving along a road, I noticed some dirt roads to my right. When I reached one with many trees around it, I turned in and drove away from the main road and parked to the side. I shut down the engine of the car and turned my lights off. I was sure that nobody could see me here, or they had to drive into this same dirt road. However, the chance of that happening, was slim to non existing.

I waited for a little while and when I noticed that nobody would drive along the road I had driven on, I went for it. I opened the trunk of my car from the inside and then got out of the car. While I was walking towards the back of my car, I pulled my sweater over my head and when I reached the back of my car, I opened the trunk and threw my sweater in it.

For a moment, I just looked around me and listened to the sounds coming from the trees around me. In the very distance, I could hear some cars driving, but they were very far away.

By stepping on the back of my sneakers, I stepped out of them. My naked feet were tickled by the grass I was standing on. The feel of it made me so happy, it sure had been way too long that I had done this.

I walked around for a while and while doing this, I undid the button of my pants and opened the zipper. I walked back to my car, and standing behind it, I pulled my pants down. I bent down, and while doing this, I could feel how a cool breeze was blowing against my hot, and by now, moist pussy. It made a shiver go through my whole body.

When I had stepped out of my pants, I threw it in the back of my car, next to my sweater. It was great to feel the cool air against my naked bottom half of my body. I started to unbutton my blouse from the bottom up and when my buttons were undone, I slipped out of my blouse and threw it also in the trunk of my car.

I felt so great standing next to my car completely naked, the wind going all around my body and seducing me. My nipples slowly grew into those nice looking points on my breasts that just begged to be touched, and that's exactly what I did. Rolling them between my fingers and making them even bigger.

"Oh, how I have missed this," I said out loud to myself.

I closed the trunk of my car, but didn't get back into the car. I just needed this so much that I walked away from the car. Following the dirt road in the direction of the main road that I had been driving on.

"Ah... , this is feeling so good," I said out loud and to myself again.

I could feel how the cool air was blowing over my breasts and how the chilled air was playing with my nipples and my hot pussy. I just closed my eyes and stood there for a moment with my arms spread wide open above my head and my legs apart.

When I was satisfied with my returning freedom as a nature girl, I walked back towards my car. I took my sneakers from the ground and walked along the side of the car. I opened the driver's door and went sitting on my seat, I kept my feet outside of the car. I could feel the fabric of my car seat for the first time against my bare skin. It felt great. The fabric of the car gave me little pricks on my bare bottoms.

I started to put my sneakers back on. I did this, because I had decided that it would be safer for me to drive with my sneakers on. I sure didn't want to end up in a car accident because one of my feet slipped of the pedal when I needed to break.

When my feet were covered with my sneakers again, I moved my legs inside and closed the car door. I put on my safety-belt, making sure it was nicely between my two breasts and then started the car.

Because the dirt road was very small, I decided to drive backwards to the main road. Once at the main road, I drove out of it and turned the car into the direction that I had come from. Because our highways are one of the most well lit highways in Europe, I decided to drive back home by using the back roads. Another advantage of doing this, would be that I would prolong my drive back home.

It was strange, with even nobody around, I could feel that I was getting aroused about doing this. Probably, because I knew that on my drive back, I would need to go through some very big cities and probably with also very busy streets during the Friday evening.

However, for now, I drove along this dark and abandoned road, and I enjoyed what I was doing. I could feel how my heart was beating inside my chest from excitement. When I was getting closer to a little town up ahead, I could feel some butterflies in my tummy again. I was a little nervous, because I had no idea if people would be noticing that I was sitting naked inside my car.

Well, I knew that cars driving towards me wouldn't see that I was sitting naked inside my car, because the headlights of my car would blind those people driving up to me. And if there would be a car behind me, they could maybe see that my shoulders were naked. Even so, that's not that strange for us girls, many of us wore dresses or tops that kept our shoulders bare. So, they wouldn't think anything about it either.

The only cars that I would have to look out for, were those that would be standing still next to me at traffic lights. Not that they would see everything, but I think they would probably see that my breasts weren't covered up. And thinking about this, made me lock the doors of my car. I sure didn't want anyone of those people getting the idea of getting into my car.

When I finally saw those houses, in the distance, I was getting very excited and nervous about it. It was only a little town, so it wouldn't take long to drive through it. However, it sure would be a nice try before I would get to one of those bigger cities ahead.

When I entered the town limits, I could only drive 50 km/h. I kept me on the speed limit, but while I was driving through that little town, it almost felt like I was crawling along in my car. I had to drive past the town center, and I noticed that there were a few people walking there. One of those people looked in my direction, but he didn't act as if he could see that I was naked. I think that he only checked the car, to see if it was maybe somebody he knew that was driving by. However, just knowing that he looked in my direction, had made a shiver go through my body. I felt how my excitement had gone up, just by the thought that he maybe could see me.

I reached the end of the town without further incidents, I was pleased and also a little disappointed about it. I was pleased, because I wasn't caught, and disappointed, because I wasn't caught. Again those conflicting feelings popped up in my head. I knew that when somebody would see me, it would be very thrilling for me. However, it would also be risky because I never could know if one of those people would call the cops on me or not. I was sure that if those cops would get a report of a naked girl driving around, they would come out to catch me. Maybe, because they were just thinking that I had to be drunk or on drugs for doing this. Or maybe, just because they wanted to catch a naked girl. I sure would be something nice to catch, I thought.

But for now, I was driving on an empty road again. This made me have a little time to play with myself. I used my right hand first to pinch my nipples, because they had started throbbing, and then I went south and played with my clit a little. I could feel how the little button was getting bigger under my touch, and by the time I was closing in on the next little town, I placed my right hand back on the steering wheel again and saw that my finger was wet from my own juices.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.