The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 47

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 47 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

September 2000 - Back to School and My Birthday Gift

School had started again and I was now in my last year of High School. If everything would go as planned, this would be my last year behind a school desk.

In some way, I was glad that school had started again. As long as I could keep myself busy, I wasn't thinking about Illiana anymore. Well, as long as I was in school that is. However, back home, I couldn't think about anything else the past few days. We even exchanged a few E-mails a day and late in the evening chatted with each other.

She was glad that she could talk with me, because her Spanish wasn't up to standards yet and not too many people spoke English over there. At school, it was no problem of course, because of the international characteristics of the school, everybody spoke English in school. However, outside the school, they were only speaking Spanish, and Illiana's Spanish was still very rusty. She knew a little Spanish from the times that she had been there during holiday's, but even then she mostly tried to hangout with kids who spoke Dutch or English. But now, she hadn't a choice anymore, so she had even enrolled for a crash course in Spanish.

Even so, it seemed that Illiana was making sure that she wasn't alone over there. She had already found a group of our age that existed out of boys and girls from our own Country and from Spain. She even had sent me some pictures that she had made, and they looked like a nice bunch. Something that struck my eye, was that some of those girls were really cute. Was Illiana maybe already hunting for my successor?

And concerning myself, well, I was hanging out with Sofie's group in school and back home, I had still Eva and Patrick around. To tell you the truth, I had been a little surprised by how many of our friends were already going to University this year. I knew that some of them were older than me, but it sure had surprised me how many of them were gone by now.

My sister was still at home for now, but after my Birthday, she would also go away for University, and it surprised me how it made me feel. I couldn't put my finger on it back then, but looking back now, it sure was the end of an era for me.


On Sunday the 10th of September, my mother had organized a surprise party for me. Well, I had reached the age of 18, and I was now, legally, considered an adult.

I was of course happy that I had turned 18, because it would open up a lot of things to me that I couldn't do when I was still considered a minor. However, it also meant that I had to look out for cops even more when I was doing my naughty games. Well, if I still would do them of course. Because, without Illiana around, I hadn't thought about doing any dares anymore. The only thing I still did, was running around naked at home. However, that was more because I had gotten so used to it, that I didn't think about it as daring anymore. It was just the normal thing to do for me.

During my birthday party, I had a good time with Patrick, Eva and Inge. Those were all the friends I had left it seemed, most of the others had sent a birthday card, but they hadn't come to my party. Well, maybe for the best, because with this little group, and my mother and sister of course, we had a blast of a time.

And Patrick was of course the luckiest guy around. He alone with 5 women around him, I think he would be smiling for the rest of the week. He even danced a slow with my mother. And the sneaky devil even had his hands just above her buttocks. I wonder if he really had an eye on my mother, like he had told me once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.