The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 45

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 45 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Sunday, 27 August 2000 - Our Last Weekend — Day 3

When I woke up that morning, Illiana was again playing with my body. This time she was very softly tickling my belly button. I looked to the side and saw that Illiana was smiling at me while she kept on running little circles around my navel with her finger.

"Hi," she said with her happiest voice.

I turned my body towards her, and we moved closer to each other. I gave her a very passionate kiss, and I felt how her breasts touched mine. While we were kissing, she put her right leg over my body. Strangely enough, this was all what we did. We just enjoyed the exchange of warmth from our bodies and those little kisses that we gave each other.

After we were done kissing, I looked in her eyes and asked, "Did you have a good night?"

"Uh huh," she said a little dreamy. I wasn't sure, but it almost seemed as if she was also a little sad again. I knew why, of course. I was also feeling the same thing because our time together was slowly coming to an end.

But for know, we both didn't say anything about it, I think we were just not there yet to talk about it. However, I knew we should have a talk soon.

"I want to ask you something," Illiana said.

I came back from my dark mood that I suddenly had felt and looked her in the eyes. And the look she gave me, told me she was about to ask me for a dare again. So I asked, "You have a dare for me?"

Illiana pulled me a little closer, smiled at me and then said, "Yes. I think it could be funny."

"Hmm, your funny is always something that gets me exposed to unexpected people."

Illiana giggled and said, "Well, I know what you like, so I'm sure you will do this one too."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, but I couldn't hide the fact that I was eager to do it.

"Well, I want to give the maid a surprise."

I frowned at her and I'm sure I must have been looking very puzzled at her as well, and this made Illiana giggle again. Before she explained what she wanted from me, she kissed me again. It seemed she was very playful this morning, and very loving too.

"I think you will like this," Illiana said. "Because I want to tie you to the bed, and then just let you lay there, until the maid comes to change the sheets. And when she comes in, you first have to do as if you are asleep. If she talks to you, you wake up, and then you ask the maid if she can untie you. If she doesn't talk with you, you just stay lying there until you think that she will leave the room."

"And where will you be?" I asked.

She giggled again and said, "In the closet."

"In the closet?" I said very surprised.

"Yes," she said. "I want to see what will happen."

"And what if the person that is coming to change the sheets is a man and he can't control himself."

"Depends on you," Illiana said and made a very naughty face. "But I don't think that he would dare to do something like that, well not without the consent of the customer and even then."

"Hmm," I said. I was a little afraid for what could happen, maybe she is right, but what if... ?

"So, what do you say. Are you game?"

"Well ... OK, I'll do it," I said.

"Sweet," Illiana said all excited about it.

Well, we didn't know when they would be coming. I was sure it was still too early, but Illiana wanted to tie me down to the bed already. She didn't want to miss this opportunity by not being prepared. So, we both got up and started on our plan, we first pulled off all the sheets and only let the bed sheets lying on the bed, and also the pillows of course.

Illiana made me lay in the middle of the bed, and I had to spread my extremities, so that they were pointing at each corner of the bed.

Illiana went to the closet, and I noticed that she was getting something out of her weekend bag. When she walked up to me, I saw that she had some silk scarves in her hands. The first thing that she did was tying them to my ankles and wrists, and then she tied me down to the corners of the bed.

Illiana was standing at the foot end of the bed and was looking at me. I noticed that her eyes went down my body. From my face to my breasts, down to my crotch, and I was sure my pussy would be standing open a little, giving her a nice view on the pink insides of my pussy. And then she said, "Why didn't I do this earlier?"

She moved up on the bed and went sitting between my spread open legs. She rubbed my legs, starting at my knees and slowly going upwards.

"Now I can do anything what I want with you, without that you can do anything about it," she said. I noticed that she was having some fun with me, but I also noticed that she had that horny look in her eyes again.

"So, and what would you do to me?" I asked with a naughty tone in my voice.

"Well... ," she started to say while moving a little closer to my pussy. And then I could feel how she started to rub my lips with her hand, and then she said, "This little kitty would be my first target."

"Hmm," I let out in a happy tone. "And what else?"

Illiana smiled at me and said, "Well, do you want to find out?"

"Uh huh," I said while nodding my head. Illiana grinned at me, and said, "Okay then, I hadn't planned for this, but..."

She moved her body on top of mine and gave me a very wet kiss on the mouth. We kissed for a moment, and then she pulled away. She looked me straight in the eyes, and I noticed those eyes were looking very naughty at me.

And then, she moved down my body and started to lick my nipples at first, accompanied with some kisses. And like she often did, she ended it with blowing on them, so they would pop out completely. When both my nipples were firm, she sat up on my tummy and took both my nipples in their hands.

"This is something new?!?" I thought. And before I knew it, she started to pinch and twist my nipples, it made me groan from the pain that I felt, but it also gave me some pleasure. I noticed that every pinch made my pussy react on it. And Illiana, well, she was just smiling because she knew that I couldn't push her hands away.

"I always wanted to do this," she said in a very nasty voice. It seemed she was really enjoying this. And then she pulled on my nipples, making my breasts looking like little pyramids. And then she let go of them and those hills just fell back to their normal position, but it was directly followed by her slapping my breasts with her hands.

"Hey!" I cried out. That really hurt, but strangely enough, it also gave me some pleasure again.

Illiana let out a giggle and then came lying on top of my body again, and she kissed my tortured nipples before she started to slide down. She kissed me from my breasts to my pussy, making sure she spent a little more time at my navel, she always loved to lick that little belly button of mine.

When she reached my pussy, she started to kiss my lips down there and when here nose was almost pushed inside my pussy, she smelled on it and said, "Hmm, you always smell so fine."

"Thanks," I said, and moaned when I felt that she pushed her tongue up my vagina.

She stirred with her tongue in my honey pot for a moment and then pulled her tongue out and said, "and you also taste very good!"

This time, I didn't say anything, but just moaned in agreement with her. She then licked all the way up to my clit with her tongue and started to lick and nibble at it.

"Hmmmmm," I let out from pleasure. She was spending all her attention on my engorged clit, and she sometimes gave it even some little love bites. And every time when she did this, I pushed my pussy against her face.

I was getting very excited by now, my breathing had increased, and I was moaning constantly. Illiana had moved her hands under me and was squeezing my buttocks, and the whole time she didn't stop with stimulating my clit. I arched my back from pleasure, I could feel it wouldn't take much longer before I would reach my climax.

And then somebody knocked on the door, the door went open and Koen stood there just gawking at us two naked girls. With Illiana's head between my legs licking at my pussy.

"Oh shit," I heard Koen say. For a moment, he didn't know what to do and just kept on looking at us, and then he turned around and said, "I'm so sorry!"

Illiana went sitting upright on her knees and said, "It's nothing. Did you want something?"

"Eh ... I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with us for breakfast." Koen said, still standing with his back towards us.

"No thanks!" Illiana said. "I had something else in mind for this morning."

Koen let out a chuckle and said, "Well ... I could see that. I'd better let you two girls alone."

"Thanks," Illiana said. "And don't forget to close the door."

Koen didn't say anything, but just closed the door behind him. I'm sure my sister would hear about this soon.

We both laughed for a moment and then Illiana said, "Now, where was I?"

And then she attacked my pussy again. Licking, kissing en nibbling at my clit. And this time, her hands didn't go to my buttocks, but I noticed that she pushed two of her fingers inside my vagina, and while she kept on stimulating my clit, she started to finger-fuck me.

"Oo-oo..." I let out when I felt how I came closer to my orgasm. This only made Illiana picking up the pace, and I could hear how a wet squishy sound came from my pussy. I was more than soaking wet down there and a little of my juices started to run down between my butt cheeks.

"Oh, yes ... harder ... fuck me harder!" I said, and Illiana did just that. My body was shaking from the pleasure I was feeling, and then I came. I arched my back, curled my toes and just let it all out. With a huge moan and screaming "Aaaaa..." with a gurgling sound in it. I came and drenched Illiana's face with my juices.

When she removed her fingers from my pussy, I noticed that she wiped her wet fingers dry on my thighs. Well, spreading my own juices all over my thighs would be the correct way to describe it.

And then, she went sitting upright between my legs, and I noticed that she was looking at my pussy with a wicked smile on her face.

I tried to look at my pussy, but couldn't see it too well. Illiana noticed this and said, "Well, if you want to know. You pussy looks very abused."

Then she got up from the bed and said, "Well, I'm going to clean myself now. And don't worry, I think the maid will love how your pussy is looking now."

She then walked away and out of the bedroom, probably going for a shower. While I was lying there, I tried to move, and get loose, but I noticed that I couldn't undo her knots. I sure wouldn't get loose without somebody's help.

However, there was also something else that I had noticed. My buttocks were lying on a wet spot. In my mind's eye, I could see myself lying on the bed, and I wondered how the maid would react on this all. It must be so obvious, to everyone that would see me, that I have had sex just moments ago.

Because I couldn't get loose, the only thing that I could do, was just lying there and enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm. Illiana sure always found a new way to make me come, and I can't say it for sure, but I think that it had been more intense for me this time, because I had been tied down and couldn't do anything else than just enjoy what she was doing to me.

After a short while, Illiana came back into the room. She closed the door behind her, and then I noticed how she was sniffing the air. She smiled at me and said, "I can smell you from here!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said while nodding with her head. "I can smell your pussy juices in the air."

She then walked up to the chair, where we had left the things we had on last night. She got dressed in her G-string and sarong and then took my things in her hands while walking over to the closet. She opened it and pushed everything to one side. She then went sitting in the closet, closed the door but left it a little ajar.

"Can you see me?" she asked.

"Nope," I said. "Can you see me?"

"Yep," she said. She then pushed the door open, walked up to me and came sitting next to me on the bed.

"So, now the waiting begins," she said. And then she moved a little closer to my body and started to play with my nipples again while saying, "I think, I will make sure that you are very horny before the maid arrives."

"You bitch!" I said jokingly.

And then she slapped my nipple with her hand, it made me gasp from the sudden pain that I felt, and she said, "You better behave, or I start doing other things with you."

"And what else would you do?" I asked to provoke her.

She pinched my nipple and it made me gasp again, and then she said, "And if that isn't enough..." and then she moved a little down and started slapping my pussy softly.

In reaction, I arched my back again and with every slap she gave my pussy, I could feel a shiver of pleasure going through my body. She kept this up for a short while, and then she started to rub my clit with her thumb while she pushed her index and middle finger inside my pussy.

She kept on stimulation me, and I started to moan again, but every time when I noticed that I was getting close to an orgasm again, she let go of my pussy and played with my nipples.

And she kept this up for I don't know how long, always bringing me almost to my orgasm but never giving me my relieve. The only thing that this did for me, was making me ooze out more of my juices, and I could feel that it was getting very wet under my buttocks. And now, I also started to smell my own arousal in the air. Whomever would come inside, would smell and see how horny I was. And only knowing this, made me get even more aroused.

Suddenly, the buzzer at the front door went off. Illiana stood up and ran to the closet and went in hiding, leaving the door ajar, so she could still see me. The buzzer went off a second time and not much later we heard how somebody came inside the apartment and a girl's voice said, "Housekeeping!"

I didn't say anything of course and was just looking at the door. Wondering if and when she would come to our room.

While I was lying there, I could hear how somebody was starting to vacuum. The sound came from far away, so I think she was first doing the main bedroom. I kept on lying there, but I noticed that I was getting a little nervous and excited about it. Soon she would find me, and I wondered how her reaction would be.

When the vacuuming stopped, I heard a few minutes later how she was walking towards our room. I got very nervous now. When she knocked on the door, I closed my eyes, but not completely, and I kept on leering, with almost closed eyes, at the door.

I saw how the door opened, and a girl around my age stood there in the doorway, looking at me with wide open eyes. I noticed that she didn't know what to do for a moment, and then she said very softly, "Miss? ... Excuse me, Miss?"

I kept quiet and did, as if I was sleeping. She set her things down and did a step into the room, still looking at me lying there. I noticed that she was sniffing and then a smile came on her face. She did another step closer to the bed and said, "Miss? ... Are you awake?"

I tried to keep my emotions under control, but it was difficult for me to not start breathing a little faster. The girl just kept on looking at me, this time her eyes went all over my body, and again I could see that she was smiling.

I then saw her turn around, go back to the door and when she was standing there I heard her say, "Psst!" She was waving with her hand, to let the other person in the living room know that he or she had to come to her.

This only made me getting more excited, I hadn't counted on a second person. And not much later, I saw a boy standing at the door opening, and I'm sure he was also around my age. And when he looked at me, I could feel a shiver going through my body.

They both looked at me now, and then I heard the boy say, "Sweet!"

"That's one of those naked girls," the girl said.

"Is she asleep?"

"I think so, and look, she is tied down!"

"That's so hot!" he said. I saw that he had a huge smile on his face, while taking me in from head to toe.

"Do you smell that?" the girl said.

The boys sniffed and asked, "Is that?"

"Yes."

"Wow, that's so hot."

I noticed that he for a moment hesitated, but then he pushed the girl inside our bedroom, and he followed her and closed the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" the girl asked a little disturbed by this.

"What do you think?" He asked with a tone in his voice that told me he would soon have his hands all over my body.

"You can't do that," the girl said. And I got it very difficult, I almost started laughing. So, I just moaned a little and turned my face away.

It went very quiet in the room, and after a few seconds, I heard him say, "Come on, I think she will like it."

"No!" She said. "We can't do that!"

"Come on, don't be a spoil sport," he said again a little louder.

"Shh!" she let out.

I could hear how the boy walked closer to the bed and then the girl followed.

"Look at that," he said.

By the direction of his voice, I knew that they were standing at my feet and were looking up my body, probably at my spread open pussy.

"I think she is horny!" The boy said, and I noticed the sound in his voice had shifted. I'm sure he was also getting excited.

"Let's get out of here," the girl said.

"Are you nuts, this is a chance we will never have again."

"But you can't do that."

"Hey, it's our last day here. And I'm sure she won't complain."

"But..."

"Come on honey, do it for me!"

I heard how the girl made a disapproving sound with her throat, and then she said, "I will wake her first!"

"Why?"

"I don't want to scare her!"

"Hmm, OK!" The boy said a little disappointed.

I'm sure that he just wanted to dive in and have his way with me. Luckily, this girl had a little commonsense, but all of this had made me so hot and excited again, I sure would let them have their fun with me.

I could hear how the girl walked around the bed, and then I noticed how she came sitting next to me on the bed.

"Miss," she said very softly. "Miss!"

I didn't move. For a moment, it stayed very quiet in the room, and then I felt her hand on my shoulder, and she shook with my body.

I made some 'waking up' noises and then opened my eyes, looking in the brown eyes of the girl sitting next to me. And with a dreamy voice I said, "Hi?"

"Are you okay Miss?" She asked me.

"Eh ... yes," I said, doing like I wasn't sure where I was.

"Do you want me to untie you?"

"Eh..." I said, lifted my head a little and when I looked at the boy, I let out, "Oh!" and acted surprised while still looking at him.

"Hello," the boy said to me, with a huge smile on his face, and I noticed that he had something else huge in his pants too.

"Eh ... hi!" I said with a little voice.

"So? Do I need to untie you?" The girl asked again.

I laid my head back down and looked at her, then smiled and said, "Well, that will depend on you."

She looked at little surprised at me and then asked, "How do you mean?"

"Well..." I said. "It will depend on, if you prefer me tied down or not when you go down on me!"

I saw how her eyes opened wide and the boy let out some laughter and said, "See ... I told you she was up for it."

"Are you sure?" She asked me in unbelief

"I'm not lying here for nothing," I said and winked at her.

She finally smiled at me, and she was again checking out my body while rubbing with her hand over my tummy.

"You sure look willing like this," she said. And then she looked at the boy, and I noticed that she was smiling at him.

"Oh boy!" He said and got all excited.

I lifted my head again and looked at the boy. I noticed he was already opening his pants and when he pulled it down, he had removed his underpants at the same time. His cock was pointing straight at me and the head of his penis looked somewhat purple.

"Do you have a condom with you?" I asked. A little disturbed, because now it dawned on me that this boy was about to fuck me.

"Eh ... no," he said. He looked at the girl, and she also shook with her head.

It seemed that he was always up for a fuck, but wasn't prepared for it. Well, I know, us girls could also have a condom with us, but I wasn't into fucking with boys, and sure not one I didn't know.

"I'm sorry," I said. "But without protection, I don't fuck with boys."

I was a little alleviated, but also a little scared. I was still tied down, and he could just fuck me, if he wanted, without that I could do anything about it. I could only count on Illiana and hoped that she would intervene if he would try to fuck with me.

The girl looked at me again and then at the boy, and then she stood up, opened her cleaning coat and dropped it to the floor. She was wearing a miniskirt and a t-shirt underneath it. She then went with her hands under her skirt and pulled down her panties and kicked them to the side. She then faced the boy and said, "I shall play with her, while you can fuck me from behind!"

"Great," he said. And I could see how his face was brightening up again.

And I must confess, I was also happy with this solution. OK, it was also my fault of course. I could have thought about it sooner, but I was also swept away in this arousing situation so much, that I wanted to make love with this girl. However, I just hadn't thought about the boy in the room anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.