The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 43 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Friday, 25 August 2000 - Our Last Weekend — Day 1

I hadn't seen Illiana for a whole week now. She and her parents had been visiting family, and they had stayed the night over at those Aunts and Uncles homes. They traveled from home to home, to say their goodbyes to their family members. Sure, they would all see each other again, but for the most part of those next five years, Illiana and her parents would be staying in Spain while the rest of their family stayed behind.

Late last night, they had arrived home at last and Illiana had called me to say she would come to my home today. It would be our last weekend together. For a moment, we had thought about changing our plans for this weekend, but in the end, we decided to go with Koen and my sister to the coast and just have us a nice beach weekend together.

However, because it was our last weekend together, we didn't want to do the original plan that we had made for it. We decided that we would just enjoy each other's company and make the best of it. We had decided on this, because she wouldn't be back until April next year, when she would be staying with a cousin of hers for the Easter holiday, and we wanted to make sure that our last weekend together would be something to remember.

It had to be around 1pm, when I saw that Illiana came into our garden. And the moment I saw her, the butterflies in my tummy awakened. When she walked in through the back door, she saw me sitting there, waiting for her, and she just smiled and said, "Here is my naked girl."

I smiled at her, stood up and ran over to her. I wrapped my arms around her while we shared a very intense kiss. I don't know what my mother or sister must have been thinking at that moment, but they didn't say or do anything to disturb us.

When we finally stopped kissing, Illiana looked at me and asked, "Don't tell me that this is your outfit for our drive over!"

I just giggled, and wished I could drive over to the coast looking like this, but instead I said, "No it isn't. But you know that I always wait for the last moment to get dressed."

I took her by the hand and pulled her along to the sofa in the living room. I noticed that she only had a little weekend bag with her and asked, "So, you are also not taking much with you?"

"Nope," she said. "This dress I'm wearing, a bikini and the necessary things for the bathroom, and also a little surprise."

We went sitting on the sofa and I snuggled up to her.

"Well, you are taking more with you than I will! And what is that surprise you mentioned?" I asked her.

"Oh, you will see," Illiana replied with a mysterious smile on her face, but then she asked me, "So what are you taking with you?" to change the subject.

I smiled from ear to ear and said, "My dress and that's all."

"And what if we want to go to the beach?"

"Well, it's a nude beach, isn't it? So, I'm sure we don't need anything else than our birthday suit."

Illiana just smiled and said, "You can do whatever you want, but I'm not planning to walk from the hotel to the beach in the buff."

Maybe she wasn't planning it, but I sure would try to change her mind once we were over there. Because, I had planned that we both would be spending our last weekend naked together.

I moved my body closer to hers and then gave her a little kiss before saying, "That's your loss, I'm going to spend my days as naked as possible over there."

I could feel how her hand was rubbing my thigh while she said, "Well, maybe I'll join you, but I will first have a look around."

"Hmm, maybe she will be easily pulled over to my side," I thought, while I whispered in her ear, "You just have to do it. I'm sure it would be great fun to be walking around naked through the hotel and to the beach as well."

"Perhaps," she just said. "And do you think I can also have some extra fun with you this weekend? I have thought about something fun to do, but I will only do it when you say that it is OK."

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Hmm... ," she let out while she was thinking, and then said, "I will ask you again when we are in the hotel, I want it to be a surprise for you."

"Well, okay," I said, wondering what she would have in store for me. However, I was sure that it would be something fun and my answer made her eyes twinkle from anticipation already.

For the rest of the time, she was lying against my naked body on the sofa and we both were stealing little kisses from each other. Not to mention that both our hands were wandering around over each other's body. Luckily, for us two, my sister and my mother had been so smart to stay in the kitchen, so we could have this little fun time with each other. However, after a while, we heard that somebody in the kitchen got up, and then I could hear that it was my sister that came walking into the living room. Illiana and I stopped touching each other, but she kept on lying in my arms.

When Ilse stood behind the sofa that we were sitting on, I could see a little smile on her face, and then she said, "Veerle, you better get ready, Koen will be here any minute now."

I reluctantly stood up and went upstairs to my bedroom. I put on the light blue dress I had laid on my bed this morning and put some light blue pumps on my feet, it had a low heal.

Then I grabbed my beauty bag and went downstairs again. When I walked into the living room, I noticed that Illiana was checking me out, and she seemed to be very happy with the dress that I had picked out for myself. Well, it was a rather revealing dress. It only went down to mid-thigh and the top had a nice cleavage, and it had an open back. It only had a little strap at the back to make sure that my breasts wouldn't show at the sides.

I put my little bag next to Illiana's weekend bag and my sister's suitcase. It seemed my sister had a little more clothes with her, probably to make sure that she would always be nicely dressed for her boyfriend. However, I'm sure that Koen would love to see my sister more natural, all the time.

When we were waiting for Koen to arrive, I noticed that Ilse was getting worried about him. He was late, and that was something he almost never did. Ilse tried to call him, and when he didn't pick up his mobile phone, I could see that she was getting even more worried about him.

It only showed to Illiana and myself, that she really cared for him. I wasn't that worried about it. I was sure that he would show up soon, and then we would leave for the coast. This day was already an extra day added to our trip, because we had first planned to leave early Saturday morning, but in hindsight, is seemed smarter to already leave on the Friday afternoon. This way, we would have two full days at the beach, because we also would only return home on the Monday. A nice long weekend for us all.

My sister was constantly looking out of the window, but when I saw her turn around and smile at us, I knew Koen had arrived. And not much later the doorbell rang and Ilse went to open the door, and I could see how she welcomed him with a hug and what looked like a very wet kiss from her.

When they walked into the living room, Koen said, "I'm sorry that I'm late, but at the last moment, I had to drive my sister to some of her friends."

"It's nothing," Ilse said to him. If only he knew how worried she had been when he wasn't on time, and she couldn't reach him. Why do people always do this? I mean, being so worried for their beloved ones and when they show up, they just act like everything is fine, and that they hadn't been worried about them.

However, it was forgotten now, and we were ready to leave for our weekend at the beach. When we were getting ready to leave, our mother walked into the living room and Ilse said, "See you Monday."

"Have a nice weekend!" My mother said to us all and jokingly said, "And don't do anything that I wouldn't do!"

"Don't worry mum, I will make sure everyone will behave," Ilse said.

I didn't say anything about it, because I was sure that my mum would never run around in the way I had planned for this weekend. I couldn't see her prancing around the hotel in her birthday suit. Well, not that people would be disgusted by it when she would do it, but I just couldn't imagine that she would do it, ever!

When we had all out things, we walked outside and to Koen's car. Koen opened his car's trunk for us and when he saw the weekend bag of Illiana and my little beauty bag, he asked, "Is this all that you two are taking with you?"

"Yep," I said. "I don't need much more this weekend."

He just smiled at me, but didn't say anything about it. I was sure that he knew that he would see me more naked than covered up on our weekend trip. However, it also made me wonder. Would he maybe join us in our more carefree attire or would he dress more according to what Ilse would expect from him? I know that she doesn't mind seeing naked people around her, but I also know that she thinks that you need to be dressed, when you go to certain places.

Our drive over was not as smooth as we had hoped for, it seemed that many people had thought about enjoying the last summer weekend at the coast, and we were stuck in many traffic jams. I'm sure it wasn't too pleasant for Koen and Ilse, but for Illiana and I, we had no problem with it. On the way over, we were making out on the backseat. However, because of the traffic jam, we kept it clean and just kissed a lot.

And one time when we had stopped for a moment, a group of boys, in the car next to us, had seen us making out. Their car windows were open, just like ours, and we could hear how they whistled at us and one of them even encouraged us to do some other things with each other. It seemed they wanted to see a little more than us girls kissing. And if Ilse hadn't said, "Girls, please, don't flash those boys!" I'm sure that I would have done exactly that. I already had my hands on the hem of my dress to lift it over my head. However, I think Ilse had asked us not to flash, because she had been a little afraid that it could get out of hand when we did this and enticed those boys.

I'm sure that I don't have to explain how young boys sometimes behave when confronted with naked girls. And I think that Ilse had been a little afraid that those boys would have gotten out of their car to have a better look at us or maybe even a feel us naughty girls up when we had to wait before we could drive on again. However, I was sure that they would never dare something like that, not when we were still on the highway.

After a long drive of more than two hours, we finally reached the coast. Koen drove his car straight to the garage box that his parents hired, and after he had parked there, we got out and grabbed our things. And I'm sure that Koen wasn't happy that my sister had brought a suitcase with her. Because as the gentleman he was, he carried her suitcase too. My beauty bag and Illiana's weekend bag were much lighter, and us girls carried them ourselves. That's the difference with us naked girls and those girls who think they need nice clothes to be beautiful. Less baggage to carry around.

On our walk over to the hotel, I noticed how different the climate was at the coast. Even when the sun was shining and the temperature was almost as high as inland, you always had a cool breeze going that came from the sea. And with my summer dress on, I was sure that the hem of my dress flew up sometimes and showed some people a little more than they would be expecting on that part of the promenade along the beach. However, I also saw that a few of those people hadn't a problem with it. Well, I noticed that there were topless girls running around on the beach and also a few fully naked girls lying on towels and sunbathing. I was a little surprised by this, so I asked Koen, "How can those girls just lie there completely naked? I thought you could only do this at a nude beach?"

"Well, normally we can't do it anywhere," he said. "We don't have official nude beaches in our Country, but the times are changing, and as long as you don't do anything sexual on the beach, the cops don't hassle us anymore."

"But?!?" I said very surprised. "I thought you said there was a nude beach close to the hotel?"

"There is, but it's not an official nude beach either. The hotel has paid some rights for it, and they have marked it off as a nude beach."

I thought it was a little stupid that they would allow it, but that they wouldn't make it official. However, maybe it was also done to make sure not too many people knew about this. I don't know, I only know that they made an official nude beach on our coast a few years later, and they enforced the nude and non-nude areas more strictly now. However, to tell you the truth, I preferred it when it wasn't allowed, but they let us be naked when and where we wanted. You got fewer people who wanted to gawk at the naked people back in the day.

When we walked on and were getting closer to the hotel, I noticed that the promenade was getting further away from the beach and that the dunes were getting bigger. From where we were walking, you couldn't see the beach anymore and only the sea in the distance or not at all when the dunes were getting too high.

When we were almost at the hotel, I suddenly saw a completely naked girl walking on the promenade, in the distance. She had walked out of a hotel there, and was now crossing the promenade and walking towards the dunes.

"Wow!" I said a little surprised and asked Koen, "So, are we also allowed to be naked on the promenade?"

"Only in this area," Koen said smiling. "Two years ago, you had to be dressed when you walked towards the nude beach, but slowly on, they have allowed that people, who are staying in those two hotels, can walk naked from and towards the nude beach. However, the rule is that you can't linger around. So if you see cops nearby, you better walk on, or they will have a talk with you and point out that you can't just be standing on the promenade naked."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.