The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Thursday, 10 August 2000 - Waiting for a Helping Hand — Day 4

The day started again with rain, and it kept on raining, for the most part of that day. However, around 4pm, it finally stopped. Nevertheless, it was still clouded, so the temperature didn't rise too much on that day.

The sun only came out when we were cycling to the park again, and it raised the temperature only a little. While we were cycling, I could feel that my pussy was still a little sore from the days before.

When we walked into the park, we noticed that the path was muddy today, it had rained so much that the ground couldn't take all the water in. Nevertheless, I was still planning to go on with the dare.

I got undressed again and when Sally looked at my pussy, she said, "Are you sure you want to go on with this? Your lips are still looking very red from all that touching yesterday."

"I know," I said. "But I want to go on with it."

"Well, it's your pussy," she said smiling.

And at 8pm, I was back in my position between those trees. I was hoping that somebody would just walk by, see me and drop his pants on the spot so I could win.

Standing there, I could feel how damp the ground was underneath my feet. And it sure was colder than yesterday, my nipples had popped out fully from the cool air blowing along them.

I was getting very impatient after a while, and it seemed like an eternity, but then I could hear somebody whistling and coming closer to me. On the video, I saw that it was 8:47pm, so I had been standing there, tied down between those trees for 47 minutes already.

It took almost two minutes, but then I could see him finally.

"Oh no! It's an old dude," I thought when I saw him. It was a man somewhere in his sixties. He walked very slowly and it was only when he was almost upon me that he noticed me. I could see how his eyes almost popped out his head and how his jaw dropped when he was looking at me. I think he even didn't believe his eyes, because he rubbed his eyes and then looked again at me.

Then he started to walk up to me, and he said, "Girl, what has happened? Has somebody tied you up and just left you here? Are you OK?"

And when he was standing in front of me, I could see how he looked me up and down and then with a smile he said, "Wait, I'll untie you!"

"Crap," I thought. "I have lost my bet!"

While he was untying me, in his own slow pace, I could feel that this gentle old man was still very cunning. While he was untying me, he also had the time to touch my legs, hips, arms, and he even brushed one of my breasts with his hand.

When he was finally done untying me, I said, "Thank you. That was very kind of you." And then I gave him a kiss on his cheek. Rubbing my breasts again his arm.

"No problem dear." He looked around him and then went on with, "do you have any clothes?"

I could see he wanted to remove his coat for me, but then I said, "Yes, my friends have my clothes." But looking in the direction of the bush, I didn't see anyone coming.

He looked around him but couldn't see anyone, and he said, "Are you sure you are alright? You can borrow my coat, and I'm sure I have still something at home from my late wife that you can wear!"

"It's not necessary," I said. Looking at the bushes, I yelled, "GUYS, COME ON, THE JOKE IS OVER!"

Then my three friends came out from behind the bush. They were laughing all the way over to us.

"See, I told you," I said with a smile.

Patrick handed me my dress back, and then I pulled it over my head again and let it drop down covering my naked body for the last time in this park.

Of course, that man wanted to know what was going on. And so we walked with him, in the direction of his home, and even stopped on the way over in a café where we told him the whole story and all that had happened to me. Pity that I can't show you the faces this guy made, but he was sure glad he could hear the whole story. Even giving me the eye sometimes, and I'm sure he must have been thinking, "Damn, why did I untie her so quickly?"

And so ended this wager for me, I had lost 1-3 and this meant I would be at her mercy at the end of the month. However, I was also sure we would have a great time there, and knowing Illiana, she sure would try to put me in some embarrassing situations.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.