The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 37 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Monday, 7 August 2000 - Waiting for a Helping Hand — Day 1

Well, everything was planned and my friends, who would help me, were at my home. I would be the target for whoever would walk by, and Illiana, Sally and Patrick would come with me to make sure nothing bad could happen to me and Illiana would film everything on her camcorder, so I could have a chance to see how I looked standing there. It would be the first time that I could see how I looked when I was on a dare. However, I also would make sure that at the end of the dare, I would get the tape, so I could destroy it. Well, that was the plan I had at that moment, but ultimately, I didn't destroy the tape, and I have even recently transferred it to a DVD, and it is nicely hidden somewhere in my DVD collection. That's why I can tell the time to you guys further on into the story, because it was registered on the tape, and I watched it before starting to write down this adventure. And I can tell you, my current girlfriend laughed her ass off by times.

I had been looking forward to this dare, during the last few days. It would be the first time, that I went out in a public place, where I would let people do whatever they wanted to me, except fucking me of course. I hoped that I could win this bet from Illiana, because I sure wanted to be in command over her once.

We used our bicycles to go to the park, and once we were there, we put them away at the entrance of the park where they had made some bike stalls.

When we were in the park, we looked for two trees that weren't too far from each other and where there was also something to hide behind at the other side. This park had only one path, and it was about 1 kilometer long, I think. We were glad that we found 2 perfect trees at about 400 meters from the entrance of the park. It was rather dense so it was much darker in the park than we had anticipated, but it would also help us to stay hidden from the people outside the park.

The two trees were about 4 meters away from the path, so it would be almost impossible to miss me. The others had a good hideout at the other side, it was about 15 meters from the path and 22 meters away from me.

At around 7:40pm, we started to prepare us for the dare. Well, I had the most preparing to do, of course. So, I pulled my dress over my head and stepped out of my sneakers, and then I was ready to get tied between those two trees. They fastened the ropes around me ankles and wrists, and then they tied me spread eagle between those two trees. In a way that I almost couldn't move anymore, keeping this pose up for a full hour will be hard, but the reward for me could also be very nice, that was the thing that I had to keep in mind. When they were done with me, they placed the sign that we had made about 2 meters in front of me. And like we had planned, the text on the sign said, "Captured Beauty — Don't touch the Ropes!"

Patrick checked the ropes for a last time, gave me a kiss on my lips and said, "Have fun naughty girl!"

Well, he just was the guy to do something like this, he knew that he was safe from my hands this time. So I just decided to tease him a little back, so I winked at him and said, "See you later handsome."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.