The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 36 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wednesday, 2 August 2000 - Sally's Self Defense Class

I had made plans to go to the home of Sally, and Illiana and my sister would come with me. Well, my sister would drive us to her home. Because normally it would have been only me and maybe Illiana that would go, and we would have used our bikes to get there. However, on the Monday, Ilse had decided to come with us, and she would drive us.

I was eager to learn some Jiujutsu from Sally. I already knew Judo, but that's not the same as Jiujutsu. And ... Well, I only got my orange belt in Judo, so I wasn't a master in it. However, I had seen those Jiujutsu guys practice in the same dojo where we did our Judo practice. And I must say, after looking at those guys, I had wished that my mother had allowed me to follow this instead. However, I was mostly interested in those wrist lock techniques they demonstrated.

I had already learned arm- and leg lock techniques during Judo practice, and also the throwing techniques and how you would safely roll your body, so you wouldn't break anything when you are thrown or just would fall.

However, those wrist lock techniques always fascinated me. Especially how you could control somebody that is much stronger than yourself by just putting some pressure on their wrists.

After dinner, Illiana came over to my home and then we all drove over to Sally's home. When we rang the doorbell, we were being invited in by Koen. He took us to the back of the house and like last time, we found Sally sunbathing next to the pool in the nude. You could see that she must have done the same in Spain, because her tan was way darker than before.

Yet, this time, she wasn't alone at the pool. Their mother was also home, and she looked up when we walked up to them. She was sunbathing topless and I was surprised to see how firm and big her breasts were. For a woman that was already much older than us, she had a body to die for. Her husband is a lucky dog I thought.

"Hello," she said to us.

"Hello Ma'am," Ilse said.

"You can call me Frieda. Now, who of you is Veerle?"

"Eh ... that's me," I said. I was a little surprised that she had heard about me, but maybe it wasn't that strange. They surely must have told their parents about their new friends already.

She looked over to me and gave me a smile while saying, "So, you are that girl that my daughter found running around naked in the woods at the sporting center?"

Now I was really stunned, I couldn't believe that Sally had told this to her mother. What else did she tell her?

"Yes, Ma'am," I said with a little tremble in my voice.

"Frieda," she said again. "Well, I can see that you got your clothes back!"

And the funny part of this was, at that moment, I was wearing the same training suit as on that fateful night. Well, not that I was wearing it when I got caught by Sally that night, but it sure had been nearby.

I didn't know how to respond on her statement and decided to keep quiet this time. However, I could see the smile on that woman's face, and I was sure that Sally must have told her everything. She sure gave me a look that showed me she would really like to get to know me better, or maybe even my body. It seemed Sally had inherited her naughty streak from her mother.

Before anyone else said something, I saw Sally standing up, wrapping a towel around her naked body and walking up to us while saying, "We're going to the fitness room mum. Veerle wants me to learn her a few Jiujutsu moves."

"OK," the woman said. "But make sure you don't break her!"

Sally and her mum laughed and when Sally reached us, she said, "Come, follow me."

Illiana and I started to follow her, but my sister and Koen went to some lounge chairs that were standing next to the pool. It seemed that Ilse had brought me because she wanted to spend some extra time with this boy. Well, good for her.

Illiana and I followed Sally into the house, we went downstairs and into the basement. They had made a huge fitness room down there. They had many different fitness devices and at one side of the room, they had an open area with padded mats on the floor. We walked up to there and then Sally turned around.

"OK, let first do some stretching and warming up exercises," she said and then removed her towel and threw it to the side while saying, "But first ... strip!"

I looked at Illiana and saw her smiling at me. This was enough for me to know that she would do it when I did it. So I removed my sneakers, unzipped and removed my training jacket, pulled my training pants and shorts down and as last, pulled my t-shirt over my head. All my clothes ended up in a pile to the side of the tatami. Well, I don't know if it is called the same in Jiujutsu, but in Judo the mat we fight on is called the tatami.

And Illiana her clothes ended up in a pile next to mine. We both looked at Sally now.

"Well, this went much easier than with my other friends," she said smiling.

Sally made us first do some warming-up exercises. Making our breasts freely move in all directions while doing it, and then we sat down and did our stretching exercises, she helped us stretch out as far as we could. She had her hands on my back, legs and many other parts while we were stretching. And I couldn't help it, but she made me not only sweat but also getting wet at the inside.

Even so, she was pleasantly surprised by how limber I was. She even made me do a front and center split, and she was astonished that I could do it completely. Well, my pussy reach the tatami both times. And I was glad that I wasn't leaving a wet spot behind on the mat when I rubbed with my pussy lips all over it. However, that could soon change.

After our warm up, she wanted to see what we already knew. So she asked us to attack her. Illiana had no training at all, so she was lying more on her back than that she was standing up and attacking Sally. However, I loved how she always got up again and tried anew.

And then it was my turn to attack Sally. Because we weren't wearing clothes, my Judo techniques weren't as useful. Because the techniques that I knew were based on the fact that you could grab your opponent's clothes, bring them out of balance and swipe away the foot where the person is standing on.

I tried to grab Sally's wrist a few times, but that only resulted with me lying on my back on the floor. So I decided to change technique and to use my hands and feet for kicking her. Over the years, I had taught myself some techniques by using an instruction manual from Taekwondo. And because I was very limber, my feet often had been very good weapons against some boys who thought that harassing a girl was a good idea. And it hadn't been the first time that I had knocked down somebody with my feet. I even know some nerve knots on the body. Those are very sensitive and it can be very painful when you hit there, it can even paralyze you for a moment. And no, I'm not thinking about the groin. Sure, that's also painful, even with us girls, but I prefer some other spots. I normally treat the groin on a more gentler way.

However, it was obvious that Sally was well trained, because she deflected most of my attacks and even could slap me on my buttocks and pussy sometimes. And I can tell you, she didn't restrain herself, so it really stung when her hands connected. What made me only more determined to connect my feet with her body. And when my kick to her stomach went through, she had to gasp for air for a moment. However, it didn't take long, or I was lying on my back again with her lying on top of me doing a choke hold. This made me surrender to her very quickly.

When we stood up, she complemented me for my unorthodox way of fighting. She saw that I had used some techniques in a crude form, but it had surprised her a little.

And then she started teaching us. She let me and Illiana do it on each other while she looked and corrected our movements. I found out that she was a very good teacher, and after two or maybe three hours of practice, we had learned a few handy techniques already. I especially liked the technique to counteract on somebody who tried to grab you. And because we weren't wearing clothes, she taught it to us by letting us grab each other's boobs and then countering it by grabbing the wrist and twist it so the other person had to drop on their knees to relief the pain a little. I even had to apologize to Illiana once, because I had done it a little too good, and she had almost cried from the pain.

She also taught us some ground techniques, and I couldn't resist it and during one of the exercises, I grabbed Illiana with her pussy and inserted a finger in it. She let out a squeal of surprise and when I pulled out my finger, I just couldn't help myself and teased her by showing my finger to Sally while saying, "Look at this, I think she is horny."

"She sure looks very wet," Sally said with some pleasure in her voice.

However, like I already expected, Illiana jumped on me this time and even when I tried to fight her off, I just didn't do my best and let her insert two of her fingers also in my pussy. When she pulled it out she said, "Well, you must be as turned on as I am, because my fingers are also dripping wet now."

Sally just started to laugh out loud and said, "You two girls are just crazy, I wished I had more friends like you two!"

Then Illiana and I both looked at Sally and when she saw that we were planning to jump her, she said, "O no you two, I warn you, don't try this with me."

And then we both jumped her. However, before we knew it, we were both groaning out loud at her feet, she had us both in a wrist lock.

"Now, stick your fingers in each other pussies," she said grinning.

And because she didn't let go of our hands, we did like she had said, and pushed two fingers of our other hand in each other pussies.

"I wished I had a camera now," she said laughing while looking down on us.

And then she let go of Illiana and I, and we quickly pulled our fingers out of each other's pussy. We looked up at her but decided to let it go, we didn't want to end up in the same situation again. Strangely enough, we didn't feel embarrassed or humiliated at all. It must have been because we all were aroused by now, and we just wanted to have some extra fun.

However, we decided that we had done enough exercises for one day, and I'm sure that Illiana must also have felt that we were a little sore from all the training and fighting that we had done. So we went back up stairs and to the pool. We had picked up our clothes but hadn't put them on. Sally had said that her mother wouldn't mind if we were running around naked. She was used to it, because it seemed that most of Sally her friends ended up naked at her home.

We had hung our clothes on a chair in the kitchen, and then we went out to the swimming pool in the garden. When we walked out the house, we all saw something that I surely hadn't been expecting. Sally's mother was gone and my sister and Koen were in the pool. Nothing strange you would say, but I didn't tell you yet that they both were naked, and they were tongue wrestling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.