The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 33

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wednesday, 26 July 2000 - My Nanny Adventure — Day 12

I had set my clock for 10am, and I had me a very relaxing bath in the morning. Sometimes I just like to soak my body in a very hot bathtub.

I met up with Loesje at noon to have our dinner together, and we stayed in the resort for a while. At 2pm, we went to the beach.

Loesje took her towel with her, I just didn't bother again. It was just too much fun walking in the nude legally in that road between the forest and the beach.

And yes, I got a lot of cars slowing down again to have a good nice look at me. I just didn't care that they did it, but I enjoyed the feeling of being aroused by it.

When we reached the beach, we went to a group of other people of the resort and some of the guys that had also been to that forest party asked if I was OK. "Just fine," I told them.

I looked around, but I couldn't see Doortje. A pity, because I wanted to tell her that I had enjoyed the evening with her.

For the rest of the day, we joined in on the fun on the beach and at around 7pm we went back to the resort and had us a nice supper together.

Not much later, the families returned from their trip, and we joined them at the bungalow of Martha and Jeff. We stayed there and Loesje went away when the two girls were too tired to stay up any longer. I also put Sandy and Danny to bed but stayed with the parents until they also decided to go to sleep.

Before I went to bed, I set the clock again for 8:30pm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.