The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 31

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Monday, 24 July 2000 - My Nanny Adventure — Day 10

When I woke up that morning, the first thing I checked was my pussy. I could see it was still a little red, but it wasn't puffy anymore. And when I touched it, it also felt much better again.

For the rest of the day, the routine of the previous week started again. I would watch over Sandy while Loesje had her two kids to look after. However, we would stay together for the rest of the week, because the kids seemed to like each other's company.

In the evening, I had a visit of Martha at my bungalow. I was surprised when she showed up at my door.

We went sitting on the sofa, and after I had taken us both something to drink. She asked me, "Are you OK?"

"Eh ... sure," I said a little surprised with her question. "Why did you ask?"

"Well, we have heard what had happened to you this weekend," she said with compassion in her voice.

"Oh, that!" I said like it was nothing. "Don't worry about it, it was all in good fun and nothing bad has happened to me."

She looked at me and said, "Are we talking about the same thing?"

"Well, what did you hear?" I asked.

And then she told me about what she had heard and how many boys and girls had been touching me on that party in the forest. And also the more embarrassing things that I had done to myself, she knew about. While she was telling about it, I could see that she was embarrassed about it. And when she was done with the story, I said, "Well, yes. I came a few times that night, thanks to them touching me and me masturbating in front of them. But that's all, nothing bad has happened to me."

Again, I could see somebody looking at me with wide open eyes.

"Martha, don't get me wrong. It happened to me because I was drunk. However, call me crazy, but I think it could also have happened when I was sober. It's just something I'm starting to like very much."

She was just blown away with what I just had said and only after a good while she said, "You mean, you don't care that they all saw you getting off in front of them?"

"No," I said. "And to tell you the truth, it isn't the first time."

"What?!?" She said. "I never heard something so ... exciting in my whole life!"

I smiled at her and said, "Thanks. I thought you would say crazy."

"Well, Jeff and I have been swingers when we were younger. So we also did some crazy things. But still, we never did it in front of other people. We always went into a bedroom with that other couple."

"Well, I'm the next generation," I said laughing.

She just shook her head and said, "Well, if you are fine with it. I'm relieved, because I sure didn't want to go home Friday and have to explain myself to your mother for letting those things happen to you while I was responsible for you."

Now I was a little disturbed about what she had said.

"Well, my mum doesn't know those things I do. Only my sister knows. I'm not sure if my mother would understand it." I said to her.

"Well, you are old enough," she said. "But I think you need to tell it to your mother. But I promise you, I won't tell her this. It's something you have to do."

She made me think about it, but in my head, I wasn't ready to share this with my mum yet.

Martha and I kept on talking to past midnight. By the time she went back to her bungalow, I think her head must have been spinning, because I had told her some more of the things that I had done in the past.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.