The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 30

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Sunday, 23 July 2000 - My Nanny Adventure — Day 9

I woke up with the worst headache I ever have had, my stomach felt queasy, and I had a real strange taste in my mouth.

When I opened my eyes, I had to close them again because the light hurt too much. However, after a few tries, I finally had my eyes open. When I looked around me, I saw that I was lying in a bed from the resort. The bungalow looked like mine, but I couldn't be sure of it. And the thing that scared me the most was ... Jan was lying next to me.

At the moment that I had seen him lying next to me in bed, there went a lot of questions through my head. How did I get here? Where is Doortje? Did Jan and I have sex? What the fuck is going on here!?

How hard I tried, I just couldn't remember anything from last night anymore. The last thing I could remember, was that Doortje and I were at the beach, and she was going down on me, I think that I even can remember that she was licking my clit, but from then on, it hit a wall in my mind.

And I wasn't completely sure, but when I touched my pussy, I could feel that it was really sore. I pulled the bed sheets away and looked at my body. I can't be sure of course, but it seemed somebody must have cleaned me up, even my feet didn't look dirty. And walking barefoot in a forest always makes your feet very dirty.

"Shit, what have I done yesterday?" I thought again. I just needed to know it, so I turned around and looked at Jan. He was still sleeping and was lying with his back towards me. For some reason, I didn't want to wake him. So I decided to get up and take a shower. Even when I looked clean, I just didn't feel clean yet.

I got up from the bed and walked in the direction of the bathroom door, when I went past the full length mirror in the room, I looked at myself. I couldn't believe what I saw, my labia looked very red and puffy. Those lips looked like they always did after a long period of sex. I looked back at Jan, and I was afraid that us two would have had sex last night.

However, those thoughts went away when I felt that my tummy was acting up, and it was more than time to run to the toilet now. I barely made it, and with my head in the bowl of the toilet, I just barfed my guts out. I could feel that my throat was also sore, so it wasn't the first time I had thrown up. I sure had no other explanation for my throat being sore like this.

When I was done barfing, I felt already a little better. I flushed the toilet and went to the sink to drink some water. Afterwards I took a shower and brushed my teeth. After my daily cleaning routine, I felt already a little better and walked back into the bedroom. Jan was still sleeping and I took a last look into the mirror. I looked again presentable, only my labia were still very puffy and red. "I hope they will be back to normal tomorrow! How would I explain this to Martha and Jeff?" I thought.

I decided to let Jan sleep and went into the sitting area. I took me a soda can and went sitting on the sofa. Checking the number next to the door, I could see I was in my own bungalow. I tried to remember what I had done last night, but I couldn't get further than the beach. I sure will ask Jan and the others about it today. I just needed to know what I had done last night!

I think it was almost noon when Jan came out of my bedroom, I had heard that he also had used my shower, but I decided to give him his privacy. Maybe I did this, because I was afraid to find out that we had fucked last night.

"Good morning," Jan said. "Feeling better?"

"My headache is going away," I said. "But..."

He waited for a moment for me to go on, but when I didn't say anything anymore, he said, "But ... What?"

"I ... Shit ... I ... Well, I can't remember what happened last night. Did we have sex?" I said while looking at him.

He came up to me and said, "No, we didn't. I just stayed with you because you were so wasted."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Would it really have been that bad?" He asked me. However, I saw that he was just trying to joke about it.

"I don't know. But I just can't remember much about last night."

"What's the last thing you remember?" He asked and came sitting on the sofa next to me.

"I can remember that I left the party with that blond girl, and that we went to the beach. However, from then on, I can't remember anything anymore."

"Well, I can't tell you what has happened on the beach, but I can tell you what happened when you returned from it. I haven't seen it all, but when we brought you back to your bungalow, the others have told me the things I had missed. However, I'm not sure if you will like it," he said with an undertone of discomfort.

"Just tell me," I said. "I just need to know!"

And then he started to tell me what had happened last night, "According to others, you must have been away with that girl for about a half hour. When you returned, you were soaking wet. The girl told the others that after making love with you, you had jumped into the sea to cool down.

But it seemed to us that you were still very horny, because you didn't stay with that blond girl but just started to dance next to the campfire. And it was very sensual but also a bit explicit. Your hands were going all over your body, and you even played with you pussy by times. You did things that they even don't do in a strip club.

This of course made some of the others very interested in you, and they changed the music CD. They only played slows from then on. And the boys danced with you one at a time. You just hung on their necks and let them touch you in any way they wanted. I can't be sure, but I think they even made you cum a few times.

After I don't know how many people had danced with you, you eventually dropped your body onto the ground, and you started to masturbate yourself with all of them watching you. And after a few climaxes you just stopped playing with yourself and kept on lying there on your back and stopped moving.

But it had looked to us that you were enjoying yourself the whole time. Sure we could see that you were intoxicated, but it's only when you started to pee, when you were lying there on your back, and you didn't move, that I knew that you were more drunk than we all had been thinking.

It's then that I and some of my friends decided it was enough, and that we would bring you to your bungalow.

We picked you up from the ground, and you were still smiling at us. I even think you even didn't know that you had peed all over your legs.

And when we were walking with you through the forest, returning to the resort, it was also the first time you threw up. But because we didn't have to help you too much with walking, we also knew it couldn't be too bad.

We had to go around the resort and to the main entrance of the resort. At the counter, we asked if somebody could come with us to your bungalow, because I was sure you wouldn't remember your code to open the door.

After we were inside your bungalow, I brought you to the bathroom, because I was sure you weren't done throwing up. My friends left, but I stayed with you to make sure you were safe. And after you were done throwing up, I have helped you under the shower, and I have washed you. Because, well by lying on the ground in the forest and the other things you had done, you looked like something the cat had dragged home. And, well, you were also smelling very nasty.

When you were clean again, I have helped you into your bed, and I decided to spend the night with you. And you are lucky that I have done this, because during the night, I have helped you a few more times in the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.