The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Thursday, 20 July 2000 - My Nanny Adventure — Day 6

On Thursday, we didn't do anything special. We stayed in the resort and both families had decided to hang out with each other. They let us look after the kids while they went lying in the sun, using the lounge chairs around the pool.

Loesje got a lot of attention, from the other boys and girls from our age, thanks to her newly shaved pussy during the morning. Her bare pussy looked very nice, and she even didn't have any skin irritations.

Like I already had noticed on the previous day, she had flawless skin, and it seemed it didn't get irritated easily.

In the first few weeks after my first shave, I had been having little red bumps on my mound. However, she seemed to have no problem at all. Lucky for her, because I was a little afraid it would also happen to her.

We stayed together for the whole day and in the evening, we went to our separate bungalows.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.