The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 26

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wednesday, 19 July 2000 - My Nanny Adventure — Day 5

When I went over to the family's bungalow this morning, I was surprised by Danny. He had told me that he wanted to do it, but I had never expected that he would go through with it, but he did and showed up without any clothing on his body. Okay, he looked a little shy about it, but it seemed that he was determined to go through with it.

I noticed that Danny tried to hide himself from the people inside the dining room, but when he saw that girl from yesterday looking at him, and that she gave him a lovely smile, he started smiling too. I'm not sure, but I think that this girl had changed his mind about being naked, well you know what puppy love can do to a boy.

We had a nice breakfast, like usually there and for the rest of the day, Danny would be with his friends, and whenever I saw him, he looked very comfortable with his undressed state. I also saw that he and the girl were very close. Maybe his first holiday girlfriend, I thought.

Me, Loesje and the little kids had a nice time in the pool again, and we also went to the grassy field. We first played some games with them, but after a while the kids joined other kids, and Loesje and I were left behind. Loesje asked me to watch over the kids for a while. She would quickly go to the shop, to get the necessary shaving tools for this evening.

After supper, the parents of the kids met with each other. They decided to have an evening together, so the kids could play some more. Loesje and I, we could do whatever we wanted for the rest of the day.

The look that Loesje gave at that moment, said enough to me. So, not much later, we were in my bungalow together, and I was preparing to shave her pussy bare.

To make it easier for me, I made her lie down on a towel that was lying on the floor. When I went sitting between her spread open legs, I noticed that she was a bit nervous. I could see it by how her chest was going up and down while she was breathing rapidly.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Uh huh!" She said while nodding with her head.

I took a little brush and brushed her pubic hairs. Loesje closed her eyes while I was doing this, and I could hear how she let out a sigh.

I then took the scissors that I had brought with me. With my left hand, I went over her mound, grabbing the hairs between my fingers and then cutting it away. I kept on doing this until I couldn't get any long hairs any more with my fingers. I repeated this with the hairs growing on her lips and when I went with my hands through her hair, I felt how my fingers brushed against her inner labia. When I touched them with my fingers, Loesje let out a little moan. It seemed that I was turning her on by giving her a haircut down below.

"Lie very still now." I said to Loesje.

Loesje didn't say anything back to me, but I saw that she was enjoying it all, she had a little smile on her face and also had a nice blush on her cheeks.

I then started to cut away some more hair, as close as I could get to her skin with the scissors. I had to spread her lips open to make sure I wouldn't nick her inner labia and when I did this, I could see how wet she had gotten already and I could smell that typical odor of an aroused pussy.

And then came the time to remove her hair completely. I first wetted her remaining pubic hair first with some cold water, what made her gasp again, and then I rubbed in the shaving gel until it had turned into a foam all over her mound. While I had been rubbing her mound with my hands, she was making little noises of pleasure.

"Stay very still now," I said to her while I grabbed the razor she had bought for herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.