The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 24

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Monday, 17 July 2000 - My Nanny Adventure — Day 3

Not too much happened today. Sandy and I had a lovely time with Loesje and the other two kids. In the early afternoon, we went to the pond and had a nice time there. We even talked with others from our age there. However, because we had to watch over the kids, we didn't have too much time to talk with them. Nevertheless, they had asked us to join them on the Friday evening when there was a little disco in the resort, and we had agreed to it. Loesje was also free on the Saturday and Sunday. So we would hangout in the weekend with those other boys and girls of our age.

After the kids had enough of the pond. We had us a nice walk through the flower park. We saw that the gate to the beach had somebody sitting there. He told us that he had to watch out for unwanted guests. Sometimes the youth who was living nearby, would try to get in and to have a look at the 'naked' people in the resort.

In the evening, when the kids were back with their parents. I went to the bungalow of Loesje, to hang out a little. During my stay in her bungalow, I again noticed that she was very interested in my shaved pussy. I wasn't sure, but I thought that she was also thinking about getting hers shaved maybe.

Around midnight, I went back to my bungalow and went to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.