Fetishes of the Rich - Cover

Fetishes of the Rich

Copyright© 2009 by T-Rix

Chapter 3

Flash Sex Story: Chapter 3 - We often wonder how they always manage to get away the same things that we never could. A short story that tells what one young man thought, and his driving passion, or what we generally call a fetish.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt  

It was six months before we had three thousand inmates. Quite a few were rejected from the screening; Herpes and Aids were the major rejects. Drugs were pretty minor; we could get them off drugs, since drugs never made it into our facility. Inmates had no contact with the outside, so money and drugs never had a chance of getting in. Smuggling in drugs for an inmate was even more stupid since she had nothing to pay you with. If you were caught with drugs, let's say that we pressed charges to the fullest extent of the law, and if you happened to know the right you might even be sent to this facility. That was not something that any of the guards wanted.

It took some time and we wasted some product getting out systems up and running correctly, but you have to expect some losses. We now have a complete processing center in full operation. I have been thinking about expanding the operation into Washington. They people that I have talked to are very interested in having a processing center.

Our products are sold only by word of mouth, and there are never any complaints about our pricing. If somebody wants to complain we simply refuse their order. They quickly change their tune or try to find another supplier, which is quite impossible. There were some rumors about a similar operation, but their quality was in serious question. When you deal with our type of clients, poor quality could be a death sentence.

Our line of products has grown. Originally we only offered 100% breast milk. Well, that was okay for a start but we soon expanded to skim milk, whole milk, and pasteurized milk. From there we branched out to the whole line of dairy products, like butter, heavy cream, cheese of various types and even cottage cheese.

Our price list looks something like this:

Milk — 1 Gallon

· Skim Milk $3500

· Whole Milk $3000

· Pasteurized Milk $4000

Butter — 1 Lb $2500

Cream — 1 Qt $2500

Hvy Cream — 1 Qt $3000

Cream Cheese — 1 Pt $3000

Cheese — 1 Lb Block $5000

· Cheddar

· Gouda

· American

· Colby

· Colby-Jack

· Monterey

· Muenster

· PepperJack

· Swiss

Of course shipping is extra. We made a deal with a specialty shipping company. Refrigerated right to the customers door and always fresh. Depending on the distance from California it can almost double the costs, but our clients are concerned less about price, and more about the product.

I made more money in the last month at full production than it cost to open the facility. On the average the girls are happy. They spend about ten minutes every two hours on the milking machine. We manage to get about a gallon per girl per day. The final milking is at 10 PM, and the first milking of the day is at 6 AM. We have the most complaints at the morning milking; the girls are full and cranky and in some cases in serious pain.

The trustee system allows for some serious advantages. Such as access to the male employees, they don't have to do anything they don't want to do, but some of them do miss male company. Also they have access to a portable milking machine 24/7. They have extended freedom during the day and can go almost everywhere in the facility. They also have yard privileges; in some cases it is the first time the girls have been outside in years.

Almost every girl has had a major attitude shift once she was on the milking machine for any length of time. The most hardened of them turned into pussy-cats. They became loving and gentle. We aren't sure why, but we suspect it's the hormones. More than one guard has commented that it could be the reward system. They have reported that many of the girls spend most of their waking hours masturbating.

We certainly do mind that as it keeps everybody happy. We don't see it as a problem since they will never leave here anyway, and even if they do they will just get rolled back into the prison system.

Debra surprised me when she ended up pregnant. The policy is that any children have to be put up for adoption. Most of the women use birth control so they don't have to deal with that pain. Debra offered an alternative option. Since she had a little girl she offered to allow us to add her to the herd as soon as she could produce milk. In the interim she gets to spend time with her baby. The doctors are drooling at the possibilities. Even though Debra knows what they want to do she is still willing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.