Fetishes of the Rich - Cover

Fetishes of the Rich

Copyright© 2009 by T-Rix

Chapter 2

Flash Sex Story: Chapter 2 - We often wonder how they always manage to get away the same things that we never could. A short story that tells what one young man thought, and his driving passion, or what we generally call a fetish.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt  

After boarding school was prep school, and after that was college. Of course it had to be Harvard. I really didn't care as it was all the same to me. During the week as classes and tutors, and on the weekends it was parties and fun. One weekend was skiing in aspen, and the next it was carnival in Rio. I stayed exclusively within my privileged set. I had nothing in common with the others and the only deviation of that rule was the women. They were just gold-diggers, and after the first one I figured out how to handle them.

I wasn't interested in women from my own class either. If anything they were worse, as they thought that somebody owed them something. Well, I quickly realized that it wasn't me and I made it clear that I wasn't interested. The little worker bees provided the most entertainment. They were the ones that had to work their way through school. The girls were interested in rich husbands, but always using a condom and starting out with a pre-nupt ended a lot of relationships. It was still an entertaining time.

Once I got my Master in Business, dad decided that my recreation days were over. Since he controlled the purse strings I quickly realized that he had a point. Yes I had a trust fund and I could have lived off of that for as long as I wanted, but being a business major I also realized that making money was a lot more fun that just sitting around doing nothing.

I started in the mail-room and worked my way up every department until I was in the board-room. It took me ten years to work my way up and I learned every lesson that dad set out to teach me. What I learned was that the board-room was where the most important deals were done. The day to day operation was all handled by the worker-bees, those hard working individuals that worked their way through college and were now trying to work their way up the corporate ladder. It wasn't that I didn't appreciate them, because I did. They were the success of the company. Their hard work and loyalty were rewarded, and the incompetent and disloyal were quickly given the boot.

But it was during this time that I stumbled across once of my fetishes. One of those things that turned my cock to stone and made me fuck like the energizer bunny. Yep, I found that lactating females did it to me every time. Seeing a woman with big tits and a wet shirt gave me a stony, fuck a woody this was made of granite and tried to tear its way through my pants.

I chased and indulged myself often. It was as I was considering a big deal that I had a flash of inspiration. I quickly scribbled a few notes to myself and got back to the deal at hand. When I was finished I walked into my father's office. I told him that I had a special project that I wanted to work on. I explained that I would be funding it myself, and success or failure it would be my enterprise. Dad gave me a cool look and nodded his head. I understood that it was his way of saying that I had better know what I was doing. Because with a lead-off like that you could bet that he would be coming to the rescue. I nodded back at him and left to close up my office and lock the door. I knew that it would stay that way until I returned and unlocked it myself.

Finding a closed prison didn't present much of a challenge. California prison reform had newly built prisons all over the place and the old ones were just sitting around taking up tax dollars. I put in an offer to purchase three of them. You wouldn't believe how fast I got a confirmation letter.

Then I set out looking for a few good female doctors. It took a while before I found the three that I wanted. I had them investigated so thoroughly that I knew how their pussy smells before I ever sent the first contact letter. While I was working on that I was buying dairy equipment. Both collection and processing equipment.

Two of my doctors liked the salary offered and were ready to come on board, I sent the private investigator down to the last one and had him show her the results of his investigation. I never threatened to release any information, but she decided that the salary increase was just too much to pass up.

When all three were ready to get started I put them in the offices and explained exactly what they would be doing. My first two balked and wanted out. Their investigative report gave them new confidence in my endeavor. The last one already knew the score and just watched the show. The fact that I owned all three of them was quickly obvious to them all. That was the last time that I had any problems from any of them.

I set them to work setting up their infirmary, and getting ready to process my new guests. Contractors had been busy modifying every cell in the prison. I had a constant stream of specialized equipment rolling in and being installed.

I hired mostly female guards, but there were a few males running around. In this facility I wasn't worried how it would look. That would be the least of my problems. My cute little doctors came up with a real cocktail for the incoming guests, and I was very impressed. I gave each of them a bonus, and then they were very impressed, too.

It was easy to get access to the prison system database. I quickly found my first selectee. Her name was Debra Wilson. She was a convicted murderer. She pled guilty and she was in for life, with no possibility of parole. Actually it was death row, but since California abolished the death penalty she was just going to sit in an 8X10 cell for the rest of her life.

I contacted few important people in the state of California. Some of their contacts were very open to my arrangement. I would remove the terminal convicts from the state prison system, without charge. Where this might not sound reasonable to most people, when you consider that it costs almost forty thousand dollars a year to keep a person in prison and where I didn't pay them, I didn't charge them either.

The only requirements were they had to be women, and they had to be screened. If they failed the screening they would be returned. We had a list of thirty-five hundred applicants before the week was out. I did a quick calculation and whistled, a hundred and forty million dollars. I knew that somebody was going to be pocketing some serious money. I decided that this game would be best played above the table. I sent a contract spelling out the terms of the agreement. It seemed that nobody wanted to sign it. I just smiled and waited. Sooner or later their own greed would get it signed. I didn't know if they would find a scape-goat, or just push it up higher until they found somebody stupid enough to sigh it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.