Fetishes of the Rich - Cover

Fetishes of the Rich

Copyright© 2009 by T-Rix

Chapter 1

Flash Sex Story: Chapter 1 - We often wonder how they always manage to get away the same things that we never could. A short story that tells what one young man thought, and his driving passion, or what we generally call a fetish.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt  

Where to begin? Well, I guess that it is a fact of life that if you are rich enough you can get away with just about anything. I was born into money; old money. I went to the best schools, not that I wanted to. There was nothing that I couldn't have. I grew up with the proverbial silver spoon.

The only fly in this ointment was my parents. They had the opinion that having money and power put you in the position of trust and respect. I have to admit that if you are programmed with this position early enough and constantly have it drummed into you, it does start to take hold. I believed it and I lived it. At least until I go to boarding school. All of the privileged children went to one form of boarding school or another. Some were military and some weren't, but in all cases that was where we lived our lives.

When puberty hit was when you found yourself at odds from the constant drumming of the old saws. They told us that chastity and purity were the cornerstones of human decently. We listened closely and nodded our heads, then quickly headed back to the dorms and masturbated ourselves into our nightly coma. To live once again awake and start the whole process over again.

It is also during this time that you truly learn about what you are capable of. You never want to admit that a demon lives in your body, and at times you can't control his existence. Such an example happened on a Wednesday evening, when Tommy Bakerman told (in complete confidence) that he was gay. It took no more than thirty minutes to travel through the entire dorm. I think that even the other dorms knew, but couldn't be sure.

On Friday Evening I entered the dorm to cries of despair. I quickly followed the sounds and found to my utter shock and dismay Tommy Bakerman, with his hands tied behind his back and bent over two foot lockers stacked in the second floor washrooms. What shocked me most was the line of boys, lined up on each end, waiting for their turn to use Tommy. The sounds of despair were coming from Tommy. I wasn't sure what I should do, but I did realize that my cock was a hard was it ever had been.

I quickly found myself dropping my clothes and joining the line with the other twelve and thirteen year olds. I noticed that there were more than a few that had to drop out of line and move back to the end as they stroked their cocks to orgasm even before they made it to Tommy, but it didn't seem to distract them at all. When my turn came I stepped up and lined my cock at the gaping maw that had been Tommy's ass-hole. It was leaking a steady stream of jizz and on the floor between his legs was puddle of light brown sludge. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure what it was, and where it came from. It was also obvious that it wasn't something that you wanted to step in.

I placed my cock at the opening and grabbed each of his hips. A smooth and firm push ended me as deep as I could go. There wasn't much resistance and I wondered if this was as god as it got. He boy feeding his cock into his mouth, just in front of me, commented that a good firm slap on the ass would get things back in working order. I frowned for a second and raised my hand and brought it down with enough force to be heard down the hall. Tommy squealed and tightened his ass right up. I realized that this was much better and quickly started a fast pounding stroke. Of course I didn't last long and joined the others that had been there before me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.