The Rape - Cover

The Rape

Copyright© 2009 by Henry Fielding

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My darling is raped on our wedding night. Payback is a bitch.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Violence  

"So that's what happened, Sheriff. When we got to my cottage he had my gun and held me at gunpoint while he raped her. When he was done this morning, he said he couldn't allow us to live and killed Wendy. I jumped him during his second shot at her and as we struggled, I got a round into him. Then I was able to finish him off."

"Interesting story, Charlie. I don't think I will ever understand everything that happened here, but I will go with your version. There are a couple of things going on here that you don't know about. Wendy's folks brought you here to run their Mill, and it was natural that when they died in that car accident that you would marry their daughter. She was 20 and in love with you. But what you don't know is that she was a wild child. Her folks had me pull her and Sam's 17-year-old son out of a Mobile motel seven years ago when she was thirteen. I wanted to string him up, but they were afraid of the publicity. And she had instigated the affair. So I gave him a choice. Castration and a hanging, or plead guilty to an armed robbery we had locally and do ten years in Parchmont. He's still up there doing time. I don't know why Sam picked this time to take revenge, but he did. You are lucky to be alive."

I thought, "so that's why Sam was able to slid that monster into her so easily. She had been black snaked before!" I said, "thanks for telling me Sheriff, but let it go no further. I don't want her name blackened." "Oh, don't worry, Charlie, not a word from me." I thought, "you will hold this over me to keep your job, you bastard."

So here I sit, thirty years later, in my farmhouse kitchen, with Sam's Great Granddaughter standing before me, her six-year-old head bobbing up and down on my cock as she blows me, with her mother and grandmother, who used to do the same for me, watching as they make my lunch. They don't dare say anything for fear I will turn them into Zombies. My oldest boy runs the Mill now, while my second boy runs the bank I inherited when the owner, whose daughter I married, died. I have this country locked up tighter than a drum. I have had 30 years of carrying out my vengeance, and it has been sweet. Owning the Mill made me the top dog in the town, and I turned the local Elk's club into a Klan HQ, with me as the Grand Kleagle. I marginalized the local rednecks and made sure I had the best of the locals in it. The local Doctor was a good friend, and I made him Coroner. Then when the Sheriff turned up shot to death, I made sure the new one knew who buttered his bread. The both hated Niggers as much as I do. When you control the Sheriff and Coroner, you control the town.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.