The Rape - Cover

The Rape

Copyright© 2009 by Henry Fielding

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My darling is raped on our wedding night. Payback is a bitch.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Violence  

When I dropped Wendy on our marriage bed her look of love turned to horror as a hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. I found myself facing a big, burly Nigger who slapped me so hard I saw stars and I slumped back on the bed next to my new bride. "Well, what do we have here?" he said. "A Bride and groom? I am happy to see you, honey."

I jumped off the bed and went at him. He grabbed me and started slapping me again. "I'm gonna pimp slap you, white boy, until you stop fighting." I hung there, stunned, from his hand, until he pushed me back on the sofa. "Get naked, boy! I want you sitting there without a stitch on." I took off my coat and shirt while he stood there watching. My darling was sitting on the bed, staring at us. I took off my shoes and pants and sat there in my shorts. "Everything," he said. I pulled my shorts off. I was so scared that my cock was shriveled up to about two inches.

"Look at that, bitch," he said to Wendy. Your hubby doesn't have a cock, he's got a Pee-Pee. You are going to find out what it's like to have a real cock in you. Now you sit right there, white boy, and watch your woman get black snaked. When I get done with her, she won't want anything to do with your limp dick."

He grabbed Wendy by her coat and pulled her to her feet in front of him. "Show me what you got, woman. Take off your clothes." He slapped her hard across the face. "Get busy!" She was trembling as she took off her coat and blouse, then dropped her skirt and slip. She had worn underwear to attract me and had on a garter belt and stockings. She slid off her bra and panties and stood there with her nipples extended and her labia was red and glistening. She wasn't afraid, she was excited! I had never seen her so hot. I could see her clit was engorged and protruding from her labia. She looked at me and said, "make him stop, Charlie! Don't just set there and let him rape me!"

"Honey, your hubby makes one move and he's dead meat, and he knows it. Look at you, your pussy is so wet it's dripping." He reached out with his hand and slid a finder into her pussy lips. She shuddered as he rubbed her twat and rotated her hips as he stroked her clit. She had tears coming down her face as he put his hands on her shoulders and forced her to her knees. She knew what was coming. ""Unbutton my pants and pull them down, bitch." She reached out and dropped his pants. His dirty underwear stunk so bad I could smell it from ten feet away. Wendy recoiled from the smell and the obvious erection inside the shorts. "Pull them off," he told her. She did so and his long thick cock sprang out toward her lips. It looked to be about eight inches long and very thick. I had six inches I was proud of, put it didn't compare to this one.

"Grab hold honey, you are going to love it up." She wrinkled her nose at the smell and the obvious dirtiness of it. "It's dirty, and it stinks!" Wendy said. "Can't you wash it first?" You are going to take care of that with your lips and tongue, bitch. Now get busy!" She wrapped her little hand around his cock... "Skin it back, bitch and pooch out your lips. Now give it a big kiss. Right on the tip. She gave me a despairing glance with her eyes as she looked at him and kissed it. "Now lick the head with your tongue while you jack my cock and hold my balls, bitch!" She licked and stroked as he pumped against her hand. "All right, now open up and see how much of that cock you can get in your mouth!" She had to really spread her lips to take him, he was much thicker than me. I had got her to suck me, but never to suck me off. I knew he was going to make her swallow a mouthful and wondered how she would handle it. She had tears running down her face as she bobbed her head on it, getting a couple of inches of it into her mouth. He grabbed her head and started forcing more of into her mouth, making her gag on it. Spit drooled from her lips as he kept pumping it to her and I could see he was trying to force it down her throat. He finally got it into her throat and her hands flew out to her sides as she choked and gagged on it. "Take it easy," I cried, "you are going to kill her if you keep that up!"

"She will learn to take it right to my short and curlies," he said. This bitch needs to learn how to suck cock." He groaned and started coming, backing off to fill her mouth with the load. She had cum running down the side of her mouth and coming out her nostrils by then. He pulled out of her mouth and tilted her head up to him. "show me the cum," he said. She gasped, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. It was obvious that she had a mouthful of his creamy cumshake. "Now swallow it, bitch!" She lowered her head and swallowed several times in order to take it all, then lowered her head to rest it on his thigh while she panted hard, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes swiveled to me, showing her desperation, as she mouthed, "help me!" I shrugged and shook my head, knowing I could do nothing. Then she noticed my cock. I was erect. She glared at me and said, "how could you!" "I can't help it," I replied,

The nigger pulled her to her feet and held her so that her face was just an inch from hers. "Alright, bitch, my name is Sam, and like the song, I'm a 60 minute man. I am gonna fuck the shit out of you. If you relax and don't fight me, it will go easier. Fight me and you will still get it, but you will hurt. Now bend over this bed so that you face your husband when I take you doggie style. I want him to see your face while you take my big cock up your pussy."

Wendy knelt over the bed while Sam lined up behind her. She put her face down on the bed and Sam grabbed her hair and pulled it back up. "No, no, bitch, look at your man." She stared at me with a look of despair on her face until Sam slipped the head of his cock into her cunt. Then her mouth formed an "O" of shock as she felt the large shaft enter her pussy. Sam looked at me and said. "I'm about as far as you ever got inside this bitch. Now watch her as she gets filled up." As he rammed the rest of his cock in, her head jerked up and her mouth opened wide from feeling the size of it in her pussy. She started saying "oh, oh oh" and rocking to his fucking as Sam pumped it to her. Sam looked over at me and said, "bring that little hard on of yours over here and let her suck on it, boy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.