Magic Glasses (Revised) - Cover

Magic Glasses (Revised)

by BareLin

Copyright© 2009 by BareLin

Science Fiction Story: Remember playing pretend games with my friends when an ordinary thing like a hollow tree was a ship going out to war and, less dramatically, pretending that a pair of sunglasses had the magic power to see through clothes. My friends and I would put on those pretend magic glasses around my sister or one of her friends. Well, I am a lot older nowadays. Any of those pretend games like that are long past. None of that silly stuff could happen in the real world.

Tags: Science Fiction   ENF   Nudism  

I can remember playing pretend games with my friends when an ordinary thing like a hollow tree was a ship going out to war and, less dramatically, pretending that a pair of sunglasses had the magic power to see through clothes.

Of course, those silly games I used to play were a lot of fun when I was young. My friends and I would put on those pretend magic glasses around my sister or one of her friends. It would cause them to instantly start covering themselves as if those magic glasses could see them naked. I still cannot forget how much fun that was. Well, I am a lot older nowadays. Any of those pretend games like that are long past. None of that silly stuff could happen in the real world.

My story started this morning when I was getting ready for work, as I do every weekday. I would relieve myself, walk naked to the kitchen and turn on the TV to one of the morning news channels. I would then start fixing myself a bowl of cereal or something else simple and sit down and eat.

This morning everything seemed normal until I glanced back at the TV. I had only listened to it since I turned it on. I almost dropped my bowl on the floor once I looked at the screen. Everyone on the set of the local news was naked. I’ve been watching this news channel before work for a year and couldn’t understand why everyone was nude. On top of that, the attractive lady that just presented the weather didn’t show any sign of embarrassment or the fact that she was showing everyone everything.

I must be dreaming and grabbing the remote to another channel. Amazingly, the same commercial of a known actor was in a truck commercial talking without a stitch. I saw various individuals naked until I came to the classic show Friends. Almost fell onto the floor, convinced that I was dreaming every one of them on the screen was unquestionably naked, Monica Chandler and the rest. I grabbed the remote and turned it off.

After my wife passed, I lived in a small apartment alone. Know that some of my friends have played jokes on each other. No possible way any of them could pull this off. Be able to convince the cast of Friends and those in Hollywood. What was wrong with me, and should I call my boss and ask for the day off as I stepped into the warm water?

I attempted to make some sense of what has witnessed on the screen or going crazy. I mean everyone. I was more than a little overwhelmed by what I’d seen. As I stepped out of the shower for work, I was shocked I could feel the towel but couldn’t see it. First, everyone was naked on the television, and now my towel was invisible. Very frustrated and blindly dried off with a towel I couldn’t see. Walking to the bedroom, I said, “This is not funny!”

I walked into the bedroom only to find the bed I had slept in last night was nothing but wire springs and strips of wood forming. My closet appeared completely bare of clothes. I could feel the shirts and slacks hanging up before me. The problem was I had no idea what I was grabbing would match. I took out an invisible shirt and what felt like slacks. The only items I could find were my leather shoes and the bottom part of what appeared to be my tennis shoes on the floor by my dresser. I found socks and underwear and managed to get dressed.

Worse, I noticed the time and realized I needed to leave now if I was going to beat the morning traffic. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see what I had put on. I looked down and saw I appeared nude. I knew there was no way I was walking out of this house completely naked, not to mention going to work. I would most certainly get arrested.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.