Gifts of the Future - Cover

Gifts of the Future

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Megan Richards and Jonnie North were destined to be together... as were all of the "chosen ones." They had been given "gifts" that they would need in order to fight the dark forces of the universe who were conspiring to destroy their world! And their children would be instrumental in helping to lead the world out of darkness...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Mystery   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Saturday, December 24, 1983 had everyone celebrating at another huge party and wedding reception after the marriage of Robert Michael Seldon and Crystal Dawn North. All of their family and friends chipped in to send them on a cruise down the Mexican coast over the New Year's holiday, but the ship wasn't to set sail until Friday, the 30th of December and then would return the following Thursday, the 5th of January, 1984; then they would resume classes at Stanford Law School the following week.

That gave the newlyweds almost a whole week to finish setting up their new apartment not far from the campus near Menlo Park. Their families had helped them move their belongings up to Palo Alto the week before the wedding and the only room they'd had time to set up was their bedroom. Which was a good thing since they would be spending their wedding night there ... Brad's wedding present to his younger brother would be to fly them back up to Palo Alto that evening after the reception.

The young Norths paid for the afternoon party and reception at a downtown L.A. hotel as their wedding present to Jonnie's younger sister and in celebration of their 6th wedding anniversary. Megan and Jonnie could hardly believe that they'd already spent 6 years together and that their baby boy was already 5 years old! Time just seemed to have slipped away when they thought about how happy they were...

Jonnie and Megan went home that night and reminisced about their wedding night, both of them hoping that Robbie and Crystal would have as wonderful a night as they'd had. But Crystal was worried that she should've confessed something to her new husband before their wedding ... she didn't know how to tell him that she'd been hiding a "gift" from him and everyone else ... and she didn't know if he'd even believe her! But she had to tell him...

"Robbie ... I have something I need to tell you..." she began softly. "It's something I should've told everyone when we had that big 'meeting' a couple of years ago and everyone was telling about all those special abilities they have. But I was afraid to ... because I didn't want anyone to be afraid of ME! I ... I can ... make people do things ... with my mind. I can make them say things and do things that they wouldn't have done on their own. But, I swear to you ... I've never done anything like that to you ... except when we were younger..."

Robbie smirked and moved to stand in front of his beautiful, nervous bride, putting his hand on her cheek as he interrupted her. "I know, Crystal. I know when I was being a stupid jerk and picking on you when we were kids that you yelled at me to make me stop ... I could hear your voice in my head and I wondered how you were able to do that! But the funny part is ... I didn't feel compelled by you to stop ... I stopped because I could hear in your voice how hurt you were ... and I was sorry for doing that, but I couldn't let my stupid jerky friends know that!"

They chuckled together for a moment, Crystal not realizing what he'd just told her, so he continued. "But it did make me nervous that I was able to hear you like that, so that's why I avoided you for years ... I wasn't sure what that meant. But when Brent Braswell backed down from fighting me at the end of our senior year in high school, I knew you had made him do that ... I was watching your face ... and I wondered why you hadn't tried it on me any more. The only thing I could come up with was that you didn't want to try to influence me ... and maybe I'm also immune to your ability ... your 'charm' won't work on me..." he teased softly as he grinned sexily, cupping her face with his hands.

Crystal's eyebrows rose over her cat-like sparkling aqua eyes for a moment and then she narrowed them as she stared straight into Robbie's smoldering gray-green eyes through her thick lashes. She growled heatedly inside her head KISS ME, YOU SEXY JERK!!! She only had time to grin for a second as her husband swooped down and crushed their mouths together, savagely grinding his lips on hers and then parting them to plunder her with his tongue ... what she was dying to finally have him do to her body!

Robbie slowly broke the brutal kiss and lifted his head to stare down at his wife. He smirked again at the smug smile on her face. "Uh, uh, my beautiful temptress ... you only told me to do what I'd already been wanting to do! Don't go thinking you've got any kind of control over me! If you don't believe me, then just try to make me do something I wouldn't want to do! And DON'T EVER call me a jerk again!" he growled softly.

Crystal frowned in confusion for a moment and then narrowed her eyes, boring them into her husband's again. GO SLAM YOUR HEAD INTO THE WALL!!! She jerked in surprise when Robbie busted out laughing.

"That's a good one, babe!!! But I don't think the landlord would appreciate me putting holes in the walls already! And besides ... I don't want to knock myself out when I'm just about to finally get my beautiful, sexy new wife into bed for the first time..." he finished softly as he swung her up in his arms and headed for their bedroom.

Robbie laid his wife on their bed and undressed her as he kissed and caressed her, trying to go as slowly as he could ... he'd been dying to make love to her but she had convinced him that it would mean so much more to them if they waited until they were married. But she had relented to them exploring their bodies with their hands, caressing and stroking each other to fantastic orgasms whenever they were desperate ... which was usually whenever they were together!

And now he was finally free to explore her entire body with his hands and his mouth before he took her virginity ... his cock throbbed at that thought. When she was fully naked, he stood up and disrobed, loving the way she was staring at his body as each piece of his clothing was removed. Her cat-like aqua eyes were blazing with desire as she watched him.

He growled softly when he saw her tiny pink nipples harden, poking out even further as she moaned when he dropped his trousers and shorts and his hard dick sprang up. Robbie swallowed hard and resisted the urge to dive onto his wife and plunge his aching shaft inside her ... he wanted their first time to be as pleasurable for her as he knew it would be for him!

He crawled onto the bed and moved between her thighs glancing back and forth between her lustful eyes and her damp soft brown curls. She hadn't wanted to share that intimacy with him until now, either, telling him that she knew if she allowed him to go down on her, she'd be begging him to fuck her as well! And he had stupidly told her that he would never be able to resist if she begged him...

What he should've done was promise her that he would resist for her sake if she would just let him have a taste of her! What he'd tasted on his fingers every time he got her off had been driving him wild and now he was finally going to get his tongue into her ... He dove down and raked his warm, wet flesh up hers, moaning as her unique aroma and flavor invaded his senses.

Crystal's hands clutched at the sheet under her and she groaned deeply as her hips bucked from her husband's first invasion of her pussy with something other than his fingers. She had always known that Robbie would instinctively know how to drive her wild with his tongue and his cock ... and she was never so happy to be proven right!

She was incapable of controlling the writhing of her body as he deliciously assaulted her throbbing cunt. The aching between her legs from wanting to have him inside her, she knew could not possibly be worse than the pain she'd feel when he finally did fill her. She could feel a powerful orgasm building...

"Robbie..." she gasped. "I'm getting ready to come! I want you to take me when I do! Please, my love ... fill me with your cock as soon as I come, OK?!!" She heard him grunt in response and felt him intensify his attention on her clit with his tongue and his fingers inside her. "Oh God ... Ohhhh God ... OH MY GOOOOOOOD!!!" she screamed as her insides spasmed.

The next thing she was aware of was opening her eyes to see Robbie over top of her, driving his cock inside her like a mad man and her body feeling like it was about to explode again! And then it did ... she was grasping at her husband's hairy chest, convulsing and screaming like a banshee as he plunged himself to the hilt and froze, roaring at the top of his lungs!!!

About thirty seconds later they were collapsing in gales of laughter as they heard pounding on the wall behind their heads and a man's voice yelling, "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! I HOPE I'M NOT GONNA HAFTA LISTEN TO THAT EVERY FUCKIN' NIGHT!!! KEEP IN DOWN IN THERE ... WOULD YA?!!"

Robbie wrapped his beautiful blonde wife in his arms as they rolled with laughter, kissing her desperately as their laughter started to fade. Then he lifted his head and stared at her with absolute passion and undying love.

"God, how I love you, Mrs. Robert Michael Seldon! We are going to have the most wonderful life together ... I've known that ever since I realized how long you've loved me and yet you waited for me to realize on my own that we were meant to be together ... without any nudges from you! That's why I know I can trust you ... and I know you'll never use your ability dishonestly ... even to help me," he finished seriously and kissed her deeply when she nodded in agreement.

Crystal North-Seldon was relieved to learn that her husband had definitely fallen in love with her of his own free will! She had been somewhat afraid that her desperate feelings for and thoughts of him had somehow leaked from her brain to his and gradually influenced him over the years. It was true as far as Robbie was concerned ... his feelings for her had developed of his own free will. But there were limits to her ability that she was as yet unaware of...


The year 1984 seemed to fly by with not many differences from the previous year. Israel and Lebanon were still in conflict, even as the U.S. Marines pulled out in February. Iran and Iraq were still at war with Iran accusing Iraq of using chemical weapons, prompting President Reagan to call for an international ban on them ... like that would stop radicals from using them! A deadly famine was ravaging the nation of Ethiopia in Africa, killing over a million people by the end of the year ... and a plague was also starting to ravage L.A. as well ... an even more lethal form of cocaine called crack.

Los Angeles was even more of a traffic nightmare and the L.A.P.D. was worked overtime for a few weeks during July and August as they hosted the Summer Olympics. Jon North and Rick and Rickie Estevez were ready to take vacations by the time it was over!

Which was exactly what the two families did ... they rented a large beach house in Mexico toward the end of August. Jon, Sr. and Barbara and Rick and Dawn were joined by their kids and grandchildren. Jonnie, Megan and Jonathan as well as newlyweds Crystal and Robbie Seldon; and Rickie, Karen and baby Sophia were there and even Barbie, Brad and Tommy flew down for a few days to join them.

The young adults were so grateful that their parents were such devoted grandparents and were happy to watch over their grandchildren whenever they wanted to go out for a while. Most of the time it was just because the young couples wanted to sneak out and do naughty things together!

Rickie and Karen would take off on their motorcycle for a little while to share some wild sex, and then at night, they'd sneak out to the beach for some tender moments of passion. Megan and Jonnie spent most of their days playing with Jonathan on the beach or taking hikes with him to show him all the beauty of nature.

When Brad and Barbie arrived for the last few days, they put Jonathan and Tommy in a room together and the four adults shared a room ... and each other ... quietly. Little did they know that their parents had also shared sex openly that week ... after they'd gotten over their embarrassment at both of the couples catching each other having sex at the same time when they thought they were being sneaky about it!

Jon and Rick had both snuggled up behind their wives with morning wood, slid their hands down and started stroking their wives clits. Then they quietly slid their cocks inside them when Barbara and Dawn spread their thighs willingly. Each time the couples had peeked at the bed across from them, the other couple had appeared to be sleeping. It wasn't until the women both moaned softly when their husbands entered them that all of their eyes popped open and they chuckled quietly when they realized what was going on!

But by then they didn't care any more, so Jon and Rick had moved on top of their wives and fucked them hotly under the sheets while the couples watched each other. By the end of the week, they were no longer modest; they were all sleeping naked, the older couples enjoying feeling young and erotic again from watching each other fuck ... especially since they all still looked damn good for their ages!

Crystal and Robbie hardly ever left their bedroom. When they emerged, it was just to get something to eat or take a leisurely swim in the ocean together ... then they'd take a quick shower outside, wrap themselves in towels and race each other back to their room ... squealing with laughter! Everyone else would chuckle and shake their heads, knowing how hot for each other those two were ... it was hard not to when they could hear them moaning, groaning and screaming together when they thought no one else was in the house!

It was no surprise to any of the others when Crystal and Robbie announced a month later that she was pregnant...

Toward the end of 1984, Captain Jay Hanson and Lt. Karen Moss-Estevez were expressing their frustrations to each other, and their fellow colleagues on the project, over the delays in the B-2 Spirit, Flying Wing program ... also called the Stealth Bomber. Jay had advanced from his test piloting of the Stealth Fighter jets to the larger aircraft because of his uncanny ability to proficiently handle any type of aircraft. They were surprised to learn that the program had been delayed because a Northrop employee from the Pico Rivera plant that had built the prototype had been arrested for trying to sell classified information on the project to the Soviet Union...

Before the end of the year, more violence erupted in the Middle East; the U.S. Embassy annex in Beirut was once again bombed by Hezbollah and India's Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi, was assassinated by her own bodyguards ... two worshippers of Sikhism, a blended form of the Islamic and Hindu faiths.

It definitely seemed as though some dark force was spreading throughout the Islamic world...


And 1985 only brought more of the same ... in February, Israel began withdrawing troops from Lebanon, but it hadn't taken long to prove that would solve nothing ... and then the CIA made matters worse! In March, rogue operatives attempted to assassinate an Islamic cleric believed to be associated with Hezbollah and who had supported the bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut back in 1983. It was also in retaliation for the kidnapping of the Beirut CIA station chief the year before, who was still being held captive.

Hezbollah was further enraged when it was suggested that Saudi Arabia had paid the CIA to carry out the assassination attempt! And then things seemed even more confusing when information from other sources indicated that Saudi Arabia had also paid money to Hezbollah as an enticement not to launch any attacks on Saudi interests...

Megan couldn't help but wonder what all these confusing events were leading to?!!

The first bright spot for that year came toward the end of May with the birth of Lana Aurora Seldon. Only her grandparents, Tom and Lynda and Jon and Barbara North, were able to fly up to Stanford Medical Center to see her. Robbie had called them as soon as Crystal went into labor, but they weren't able to get a flight quick enough to arrive before she was born. The rest of their family and friends got to meet her when they came down to L.A. for a 4th of July celebration...

She was beautiful, just like her Mama, and Robbie told everyone he had picked the name Lana for his baby girl, hoping she'd be a beautiful blonde like her Mama and Grandma Barb ... and one of his favorite old movie actresses, Lana Turner! Crystal had chosen Aurora since it was another word for Dawn ... like her middle name. Little Lana would turn out to be towheaded blonde with the most gorgeous aqua-green eyes...

Megan also learned that her suspicions were correct when she heard that the U.S. government's Synthetic Fuels Corporation Act had been abolished ... and no one else even noticed or paid attention. She was upset when her producer allowed her to only mention it in passing as she reported that gasoline prices were expected to dip below a dollar again within the next year. She briefly wondered where her producer had gotten that information...

Megan and Yosef Madani were keeping in touch as often as they could, but being careful not to raise any suspicion from his boss. Yosef called her the day after her show aired and she was surprised when he said he'd wondered how she'd found out that gas prices were going to drop when he'd just caught a conversation between the Sheikh and one of the OPEC ministers on that very subject! Megan again wondered about her producer's source...

Then they talked excitedly about the news that a member of the Saudi royal family was selected to take part in one of the STS missions for NASA. He was to oversee the deployment of a Saudi communications satellite as well as to assist with other onboard experiments.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.