Gifts of the Future - Cover

Gifts of the Future

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Megan Richards and Jonnie North were destined to be together... as were all of the "chosen ones." They had been given "gifts" that they would need in order to fight the dark forces of the universe who were conspiring to destroy their world! And their children would be instrumental in helping to lead the world out of darkness...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Mystery   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

June 2, 1979 turned out to be a wonderful day for the outdoor wedding and reception for Brad and Barbie Seldon on the grounds of Robert and Lisa Clark's Bel Air mansion. Everyone was having a wonderful time under the big tent, listening to the band, munching on heavy hors d'oeuvres and sipping champagne or other drinks from the open bar.

Charlie Richards and Lily Wilson had been celebrating heartily, downing champagne like it was going out of style! Not only were they happy for their good friends Brad and Barbie, but they had also recently graduated with honors from UCLA's pre-med program and would be starting medical school soon ... and they were secretly engaged. Charlie had formally proposed to Lily and she had accepted. They figured it was time to finally tell their parents...

They separated briefly to go find their parents and get them together so they could tell them the happy news. When they started looking around, they were surprised at first when they found Larry and Maria Wilson and Charles and Diana Richards already at the same table ... along with all their other friends. Charlie and Lily looked at each other and snorted with laughter as they realized they should've known they'd already find them together!

Larry and Maria and Charles and Diana all glanced at each other and smirked ... they knew what was coming. But they didn't want to spoil what their children thought would be a surprise to them, so they waited until Charlie and Lily stopped their tipsy laughter and sobered for their announcement.

Charlie cleared his throat and took Lily's hand as he faced their parents. "Mom, Dad ... Uncle Larry, Aunt Maria ... you know Lily and I have been best friends for years, but ... we've also been in love. I've asked Lily to marry me and she's said yes! So I hope this isn't a problem for any of you..."

Larry Wilson stood up and walked over to Charlie and put his hand on his shoulder as he said, "Son, the only problem I'd have is if you didn't marry my daughter since you've been bedding her for over four years now!"

Lily gasped and her face flushed as she stared wide-eyed at her father. Charlie glanced nervously back and forth between his fiancée and his future father-in-law, noticing how their eyes were the same sparkling ocean blue color, though Larry's held a twinkle of amusement at the moment. But Lily's eyes had always struck him as so beautiful because her olive toned skin and dark hair from her mother made the blue of her eyes seem even deeper than Larry's with his fair skin and blonde hair.

Charlie chuckled sheepishly as he looked Larry in the eyes and replied, "Well ... it's not like we've been doing it every day or every week! Sometimes we go a month or two before we can find time to spend together! You know, our class loads have been pretty stressful and it's only going to get worse once we get into med school! If we didn't have each other to relieve our stress in some way, we'd go crazy!!!" he ended emphatically as he realized just how much he and Lily needed each other.

Larry chuckled as he heard the other adults behind him snickering at how serious Charlie had grown while trying to explain why he needed his daughter so badly. Then he grew serious as he stared into the young man's wary gray blue eyes. "Son, I don't doubt that you and Lily are perfect for each other. Just promise me that you'll love her and support her in whatever way she needs and you and I will never have a problem."

Charlie nodded solemnly, so Larry looked at his beautiful daughter and said, "My lovely spring Lily ... if you truly love this young man, then marry him soon so you two can start spending more time together relieving each other's stress!" he said jokingly with a huge smile.

Lily chuckled and threw her arms around her father's neck and shared a hug with him for a moment. All the other adults got up and came over to congratulate the youngsters. Charles and Diana both hugged Lily tightly and told her how happy they were to be getting such a wonderful daughter-in-law. And Maria Wilson hugged Charlie and told him that she'd always known they were perfect for each other and was glad they were finally going to make it permanent.

Word soon spread among all their friends and siblings so that Charlie and Lily spent another half hour or so being sidelined by people wanting to congratulate them. Megan North was especially happy for her twin half-brother ... Charlie had always looked after Megan when they were little until Brad had taken over that job when they turned thirteen.

Megan had always known Charlie loved her and she'd found it so strange when they were kids that he'd seemed to know when she was starting to get sick. Even before she would feel any symptoms, Charlie had known when she was about to come down with a cold or the flu. Even when she contracted chicken pox and the mumps, he'd known she'd been exposed ... and he'd always taken such good care of her while she was sick.

That was why it was no surprise to Megan when Charlie had said he wanted to become a doctor ... it had seemed as though it was what he was born to be. And Lily Wilson seemed to have been born to be his soul mate ... Who could better understand the dedication it takes to become a doctor than someone else whose life was also dedicated to the same purpose? Yes ... they were perfect for each other...


Cadet Karen Moss was grateful when Lt. Hanson and the other Air Force Academy graduates allowed her to sit at the table with them. She was doing her best to avoid the bride's brother, Rickie Estevez, and she was hoping he'd be too intimidated to approach a table full of men in uniform just to talk to her. It seemed to work ... every time she glanced his way he was ignoring her.

Rickie finally gave up hoping that Karen Moss had changed her initial opinion of him just because she'd smiled at him when he laughed at Barbie getting swatted on the ass by Jay Hanson's sword. She was seated with a table full of young, good-looking Air Force officers in uniform and he never could catch her eye. Why would she be interested him any way?!! He was just a lowly L.A.P.D. cop ... the only reason he caught most girl's eyes was because he rode a motorcycle. He just wished he could forget how excited he'd felt the moment he'd touched her hand...


Lt. Jay Hanson was watching a beautiful young woman who looked to be a younger version of the groom's mother. He guessed correctly that she was his good friend Brad's younger sister Didi ... he'd seen a picture of her once ... and he frowned slightly as he remembered Brad had always called her a brat!

She didn't look anything like a brat to him ... but he knew Brad had always used the term endearingly. Jay couldn't take his eyes off of her ... she was so tall and shapely with gorgeous wavy brown hair and the most naturally lovely face he'd ever seen. He kept trying to work up the nerve to approach her, but every time he tried to catch her eye, she'd look away from him...

Didi Seldon swallowed nervously when she saw one her brother's friends from The Academy staring at her again. She'd noticed him from the moment she'd spotted him at the graduation ceremony at The Academy just over a week earlier ... he was the most striking man she'd ever seen in a uniform. She'd always admired how good Brad looked in uniform, but this man ... Lt. Jay Hanson...

From afar, she'd noticed right away that he was an imposing figure ... so tall and broad ... anyone would be crazy to question his authority because he looked as though he could squash someone like a bug. She'd always had a thing for big men ... like her father and brothers, because they'd always given her a sense of feeling protected ... and Jay was even bigger than them!

She never got to meet him after the graduation ceremony because he'd had to leave with his parents to go home for several days before he could come to Los Angeles for Brad and Barbie's wedding. He'd only arrived the previous day for the rehearsal and Didi had been unable to attend the rehearsal dinner that evening because she had to work. She hadn't gotten to see him up close until she'd arrived for the wedding earlier that day...

As soon as she'd gotten a good closer view of him, her nerves had tingled in ways she'd never felt before ... he was the first man who'd ever made her feel so nervous ... and yet safe at the same time. He wasn't the most handsome man she'd ever seen, but his face was very masculine and stern with a heavy brow line and deep-set eyes, and a strong, square chin.

Didi tried not to visibly tremble as she snuck another look at him when she noticed him stand up and move away from the table he'd been sitting at. He had to be at least six and half feet tall, and he appeared every inch ... a man. His mess dress uniform showed off the fact that he was well built ... broad shoulders, a huge chest, flat stomach and lean hips. She nearly moaned when she saw how his uniform trousers molded to his shapely ass.

She quickly looked away when she saw his head start to turn in her direction, hoping he hadn't caught her staring at his backside. Then she jumped when she heard a deep male voice beside her and jerked her head around to find her eyes level with Jay Hanson's strong chin. Her gaze flew up to his and she was startled to be staring into the most piercing set of golden brown eyes she'd ever seen...

Jay's breath caught in his chest when she lifted her eyes to his. He was mesmerized by her wide-eyed gaze ... her eyes seemed to shine line newly minted silver coins with a few flecks of hazel adding just a hint of color. He noticed her blink nervously a few times and realized that he had startled her.

"Pardon me, Miss Seldon ... I didn't mean to scare you, but I've been hoping for the opportunity to meet you. And since I didn't want to take your brother away from his bride to do the honors, I decided I would be bold and introduce myself. I'm Lt. Jay Alan Hanson at your service. Would you care to dance with me or could I get us drinks and we could sit and talk for a while?"

He paused for a moment to see how she was going to respond and he noticed that she appeared to grow more nervous, so he thought she was just afraid to say that she wasn't interested in him. He knew he tended to intimidate some women because he was so huge, but he had really hoped Didi wouldn't be afraid of him because she wasn't exactly a small woman.

Smaller than him, yes ... but not so small that he was afraid of crushing her as she lay beneath him ... Jay almost growled when the image of her staring up at him with desire as he lay over top of her popped into his head.

Whoa there, Lt. Hanson ... you're movin' pretty fast! You've just introduced yourself to the young lady and already you've got her in your bed ... She doesn't even seem to be interested in you...

Jay took a deep breath and said, "It's OK, Miss Seldon ... if you're not interested, I'll leave you alone." He started to turn away and then halted when he felt her hand on his arm and he looked back at her and was surprised to see that she still looked nervous, but she was smiling.

"No, please, Lt. Hanson ... don't go. I am ... interested ... I just ... I don't know why you make me feel so nervous!" She laughed slightly as she admitted that, but she was lying! She knew exactly why he made her so nervous ... because of the things she'd imagined while staring into his golden eyes!

Wondering what he looked like beneath that uniform ... wondering how it would feel to be held in his strong arms ... kissed by his sexy, masculine lips ... lying beneath his massive, hard body ... her legs wrapped around him ... The images went on and on! She was starting to pant nervously.

Jay noticed her breathing becoming ragged and that she kept glancing at his mouth ... she wanted him to kiss her! He clenched his jaw and stifled a growl as his cock stirred in his fitted trousers and his own breathing started to become labored. He'd found her attractive from afar ... up close, she was downright intoxicating to him! He was ready to grab her and go find a nice quiet room in that mansion somewhere and just take her...

Hanson ... get a hold of yourself! This is Brad's younger sister! What do you think he'd do to you if he knew you were already having thoughts like this about her? Not to mention their father! He's an FBI agent for crying out loud!!! What do you think HE'D do to you if he found you compromising his only daughter like that?!!

Jay took a deep breath and blew it out slowly and then grinned nervously at Didi as he said, "Well, I must admit, Miss Seldon, that you make me nervous, too! Why don't I get us some cold drinks and we'll sit down and get to know each other a little, OK?"

Didi smiled and nodded, so he told her to wait while he went over to the bar and asked for a couple of soft drinks ... he didn't think alcoholic beverages would be a good idea when he already felt intoxicated by her. He walked back to her and handed her one of the drinks and then escorted her to an empty out of the way table.

When they sat down, Didi's curiosity got to her and she had to ask him, "How on earth could I make you nervous, Lt. Hanson?"

Jay looked down for a moment to hide the flames he knew had roared in his eyes when he, again, pictured her lying beneath him. He snorted shortly and then looked back up at her as he answered honestly, "Because, Miss Seldon ... I just met you and I keep imagining doing very inappropriate things to you..."

He tried to make it sound like a joke, but her reaction was anything but funny. He watched her face flush and her silver eyes deepen with what he knew instinctively was her look of desire ... exactly how he'd been imagining she'd look. The flames roared in his eyes again and his cock hardened. "Ohhh hell..." he whispered as they both started panting again.

Didi picked up her glass to take a sip of her soda to wet her suddenly dry mouth and they both noticed her hand shaking. She smiled nervously and took a long drink, nearly draining it, and then placed the cold glass against her flushed cheek. Jay picked up his drink and drained it and then stood quickly, taking her glass from her shaking hand and said quickly, "I'll be right back with refills! Don't go anywhere!" he ordered softly.

Didi couldn't have gone anywhere if she'd wanted to ... she was sure her legs would be as shaky as her hand! It was bad enough just knowing that she was instantaneously attracted to him ... and he had to go and tell her it was the same for him!!! What the hell was she supposed to do now?!!

She knew her Mom and Dad had attacked each other the day they met, but they were in their 30's when that happened and they'd both been with other people before! She was almost 20 and still a virgin and Lt. Hanson ... Jay ... was just a little older than Brad ... but she had no clue if he was sexually experienced or not. He had to be ... no 23-year-old man who looked like he did could still be a virgin ... and she'd prefer that at least one of them know what they were doing!

Didi shook her head ... her thoughts kept returning to the same thing ... she wanted Jay ... and he wanted her. What were they going to do? They knew nothing about each other ... other than the basics ... names, ages, general backgrounds, where they grew up, etc. But she knew nothing about his true personality, nor did he have any clue about who she really was or what she wanted to do with her life...

She frowned as she realized she still wasn't sure about that herself ... her Mom and Dad had been trying to talk to her about that recently but she hadn't been able to come up with anything. She'd been feeling as if she was adrift ever since she graduated from high school, with nothing steering her in any particular direction. She kept hoping that one day she'd see something or do something that would just be one of those "a ha!" moments that told her, "This is what you're meant to do!" But, so far ... nothing.

Looking into Jay's gorgeous golden eyes had been the closest thing she'd ever experienced to a jolt that had made her want something instantaneously ... Was that an "a ha" moment?!! Had she been drifting around looking for "something" to do with her life when all she really wanted was "someone" in her life?!!

She saw Jay headed back from the bar with their drinks and he was watching her, his eyes still smoldering at her, but then he smiled ... and her heart felt like it wanted to hammer right out of her chest. She had a sudden longing to see him smile at her like that every day ... for the rest of her life. She slowly smiled back at him...

Jay nearly stopped in his tracks when Didi smiled back. She was so heart-stoppingly beautiful and he suddenly wished that he would see her every day ... for the rest of his life. He set their drinks on the table and moved his chair to face her before he sat down. "Didi ... Do you mind if I call you Didi, Miss Seldon?" he asked when he realized he'd used her familiar name.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.