2012 - Cover

2012

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Maybe those Mayans weren't so far off afterall. You know what I mean don'tcha? The part about them ending their famous calendar around noon, December 21 in the year 2012. Here's how I think it might go down.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem  

We headed for bed then and the sleeping arrangements were organized by the women. Kathy got the ball rolling and next I was pressed into service for Carol. They let me have a short break afterwards but soon enough Marilyn, Terry, and Jane triple teamed me. They moved in on either side of me and started kissing and teasing me until I rolled Marilyn to her back and used my right hand to place my dickhead at her dripping portal. It was an easy slide up her and though she seemed a little tense at first she warmed up quickly and was soon blasting off while I placed a come deposit.

Jane rolled me off Marilyn as soon as I'd spurted my last and she sucked my limp dick into her mouth and sucked for stiffness. She had me back in shape in no time and then between her legs quickly after that. As I pushed it up her I knew for sure it was her first time, but she took to it at once and banged back up at me with a will. I gave her the first dick induced orgasm she'd ever had and then cooled down her insides with the comeshot treatment. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed all over my face and neck until she drifted off to sleep. Terry took a turn on me then and when she drifted off I was right behind her.

It was nice to get up and have a hot shower the next morning and even nicer to wander to the kitchen and find hot cakes, bacon, and syrup waiting. I filled up quickly and then sat around while everyone else finished eating.

We got a call on the radio shortly and when I answered I learned General Frankston had some supplies on their way up for us. Apparently the snipers had suggested we have a few Barretts of our own so they were on the way along with several spotting scopes. The Barretts were equiped with day/night 6-18 power scopes. I was told they were only half ass bore sighted and that we should take time to sight them in properly first thing.

I decided we might as well wait for the delivery before starting anything else and it was nearly two hours later when we heard a helocopter circling around. We went outside and a Chinook sat down. I was surprised at the number of men who piled out of it. One of them came over to talk while the others spread out and made ready for the next Chinook to set its cargo down. That one had another ambulance type Hummer below it and the men released the hook up when it was on the ground.

"General Frankston decided you needed another vehicle and he told me to assure you it had the same type of burn anything power plant as in your original equipment. We also brought you twelve more Barretts with 6-18 variable Day/Night scopes and he sent me to help you get them sighted in. We also have several targets and stands along with four shooting benches and stools including sandbags to help get the job done.

Damn. This was service and I appreciated it. Delton, the one who'd told me the low down started directing men to set up the temporary range after he asked me for a good place to do so. Less than an hour later he had four of the girls settled in and firing.

I left them at it and went inside for more coffee. Of course since the girls were taking lessons I had to make my own, but I even made plenty extra and soon enough I was sharing it with Delton and the other men who were helping him. I just wandered around outside looking at what they had unloaded.

I noticed eighteen Browning Lightweight Stalkers in 30-06 had come along with the dozen Barretts. They weren't in exactly new shape though, unless it was a special model for armed forces use. They also had the same 6-18 Day/Night scopes as the Barretts plus the stocks had hardware installed for military type slings and the slings were already attached.

I let Delton finish his first talk to the girls and after he let them start firing I asked him if he'd brought any cooks along since he had all mine firing. He had indeed brought four cooks. He went over to the Chinook and invited them out. I was surprised they were all female and each one had a hardcase containing a Barrett and a Browning Lightweight Stalker, but their helpers weren't. Six men began unloading bulk food after the women were out. Much of it was in cans but there were several ice chest type containers.

As soon as the firing stopped Delton took a look at the targets with a spotting scope. He decided Jane had done the best job so he let her show the cooks where to get started while the others changed targets.

Delton asked me to join the others at the firing table since Jane was occupied. He had a Barrett 82a1 for my use also and he fetched it out of the Chinook. It was in a hardcase like the others had been but I noticed it had my name on the case and my rank insignia too. I thanked him for the detail.

When I opened the hard case and removed the weapon it looked like a normal 82a1 to me amd there was a Browning in with it too. I loaded the Barrett and sat down to give it a first try for sighting it in. After I fired three rounds I used the spotting scope and found all three holes in nearly the same spot, but it was off to the right about an inch and about an inch and a half high. I adjusted the windage but left the elevation alone.

We went through three more rounds of firing at this range and then we moved the targets back another hundred yards. My windage was right on this time but the elevation was now slightly low. I adjusted it and fired three more rounds. I was happy with the elevation now since it was about an inch above the mark.

We finally got around to moving the targets out another hundred yards and things were just right for my rifle this time. It would be we within an acceptable group from 100 to three hundred yards. If I needed to make a shot at over three hundred yards I could make adjustments to my sight picture before firing. It was the way I liked to sight a rifle in anyway. Especially one which could preform out past three hundred yards.

We broke for a meal shortly after that and then Delton and the others took off to return to base. He left the four women who'd done the cooking with us and told me they were assigned to my group now. I was happy to see they had hard cases of their own with the equipment left for them and I was even happier when they showed us how to arrange things in the hard cases so they would accomodate both a Browning Automatic Lightweight Stalker and an M821a in the same case. It was quite a trick when the Day/Night scopes were attached to both.

After the Chinook left we went back to firing with us letting the cooks check their sighting first and then we had a slight competition. I was even happier when I won, but two of the cooks, Mary, and Julie came in right behind me with Kathy and Carol showing up next in line with nearly identical scores. All of the women could shoot well though and I was happy to have them, especially since the sniper squad went back in the Chinook along with them men who had helped unload. Apparently General Frankston felt I'd do better with women helping me. It suited me fine.It was getting on in the afternoon by now and the four new cooks got busy with Kathy and Carol while Jane and Marilyn helped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.