2012 - Cover

2012

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Maybe those Mayans weren't so far off afterall. You know what I mean don'tcha? The part about them ending their famous calendar around noon, December 21 in the year 2012. Here's how I think it might go down.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Harem  

Time crawled by for the next few days and I finally got the word my replacements were about to leave. I aimed the Hubble at the spot and watched them take off. Three hours later they were knocking on the door. I let all four of them in and lo and behold one of them was a pilot to take me down. He took me into the Ruskies machine right away and got started on checkout for the thing.

Two hours later he was satisfied so he had me put on my space suit, kicked us loose from the ISS and we werre on our way. The trip down didn't take over a couple of hours and damned if they didn't have us land on a runway at George Bush International Airport in Houston. We were met by a fleet of Humvees and rushed out to the NASA facility. As soon as we stopped some of my guard took me to see General Frankston.

It's good to see you, Jack. Your vehicle is ready and stocked with supplies and medical equipment. We even rounded up a doctor and nurse to go with you. One thing you might not have expected was the need for firearms so we loaded plenty of them for you too. Let me introduce you to your helpers.

I'll admit I had lust in my heart for my two soon to be companions right away. Dr Kathy Johnson was a redhead. She was six feet even and looked to weigh about a hundred and ten. I'll swear it looked like fifteen to twenty pounds of her weight was in titties. The nurse, Carol Carmichael was about five six and she looked every bit as good. She was a blonde with what seemed equally large titties and both of them were pretty as pictures in the face. I could see we were going to be friends because when we shook hands both of them did the finger wiggle thing in my palm while we shook.

We got a briefing from a colonel who talked to us for about an hour and then turned us loose to go to the Humvee they'd rigged up for us. It was one of those that looked like an ambulance but it had a machine gun turret in the top and I noticed right away there were two fifty calibres in the mount. The others left us alone then and Kathy got things started off with a bang.

"We're very proud to be serving with the hero from outer space sir. We sure as hell are hoping you aren't gay," Kathy said, right off the bat. Carol gave me the same sentiment but she did it by grabbing a handful of my ass.

"I can already tell he ain't gay. I just hope he doesn't have a girlfriend," Carol said, and I could tell it was a question.

"Nobody special," I said, and then we mounted up in the Hummer. Carol took the driver's seat while Kathy got into the back and pulled me in with her.

"I hope you don't think we're too forward, but we've already flipped for who gets the first ride and I won," Doctor Kathy told me and she started removing her BDUs. I maintained my composure until she had her shirt and bra off and then I reached for her to pull her in for a sound kissing and a manual inspection of those titties. What I could see showed me they were wonderful and I just loved the dusting of freckles all over them. Carol started the Hummer then and Kathy pulled me onto the ambulance style gurney latched down in the back.

Hell, what would you do. I kept kissing and started feeling more places. She put me off until she slid her panties down her lovely legs and then she started removing my clothes. I was as naked as she was in minutes and she lay back on the gurney and pulled me down etween her legs. She even reached out and took hold of my dick to put me in her place.

Damn I was glad to be home. She swabbed my dickhead between her already wet labia and I pushed with my hips. She pressed her lips to mine and ran her tongue in my mouth while I just enjoyed the feeling. She wasn't a virgin, but the snug fit let me know she didn't have much mileage on her cooter. We didn't waste much time and before long we were at it hammer and tongs. I had to concentrate to keep from blowing my load right away, but she happened to be a perfect fit for my dick.

"Oh Carol, I told you this would be a great job. He's got a big one and its long too. He's already bumping my cervix and he's doing a good job of it too. Hell, I could take all of that kind of talk she had and I changed the angle of the dangle just a little and started rubbing my dick against her clit. Neither one of us lasted very long. I was grunting and groaning in just a few seconds and Kathy was whispering encouragement into my ear.

We didn't last long, but at least I got her off first. When I gave her a twatfull of come I sagged down onto her and she kept squeezing her insides around me and petting along my naked back and buns. When I got my wind back I raised up and then slid down to get my mouth on her pussy. She had a prominent clit and my tongue found it right away. Before long she was encouraging me more loudly and she gave Carol a lick by lick description of what was going on. She went off again in minutes and pushed me off her for some rest.

"Find a place to pull over so we can switch out Carol. You won't believe how good he is," Kathy said in a minute and it's just what Carol did. Kathy put most of her clothes back on and took over the driving as soon as Carol stopped. Carol came into the back then and she was shedding clothes on the way. My dick started climbing on its own as soon as I saw her, but she gobbled up my dick as soon as she was naked and I cold tell she knew all about sucking a dick back up hard.

In minutes she lay down on her back, spread her lovely legs, and pulled me in between them. I took things a little more slowly this time, but I pushed it up her quickly enough. I decided they'd been checked for a tight fit as soon as I had it up her and she showed me her pussy could nibble on my dick just like Kathy's could. Of course I lasted longer with Carol but it wasn't for lack of pumping. I banged away at her snatch until my heart was content and then I did it some more. I got her off before me too and then I shared my seed with her too. I groaned loudly when I let go my load and then sagged onto her spent body. It didn't take me long to get my wind back and go down on Carol too. Soon she was bragging on me too and then she pushed me away as she went off again. I was getting to be damned happy I'd come back to earth.

"OK you two. Time to get decent. There's a good resturant about ten miles up the road and we should make our first appearance.

Carol and I got back into our clothes and I joined Kathy in the passenger seat while Carol sat in a seat in the back.

The place wasn't exactly a truck stop, but they did have several diesel pumps and a lot of trucks parked in the back. Kathy pulled up by a pump and I hopped out to fill us up. Kathy produced a brand new looking credit card of the government persuasion and paid the bill as soon as I had us topped off.

We all headed inside to the resturant after we parked out of the way. The place didn't seem to be doing a big lunch business, but we had to wait for a table because of all the coffee swilling truck drivers. The waitress, a cute little brunette, came over with coffee and cups for us and as she was pouring she asked if we wanted anything to eat. I said yes right away and she came back in a few minutes with menus. I ordered the chicken fried steak special right away then Kathy and Carol copied me.

Things seemed to be getting along fine until a rough looking dirtier than usual man came over and decided to hassle me over having two beautiful women with me. I nodded to the girls and we all produced our Glocks and I fished out the badge General Frankston had provided for me.

"I'm going to let you live, at least a little bit longer, but I happen to be a member of the new Federal police force. This badge entitles me to kill anyone I feel I need to during the current emergency. I'm getting the feeling you need to be six feet under so you'll quit causing trouble." I said.

He hadn't looked all that smart to start with and he actually growled at me and raised a fist. The noise was hellacious as I shot him twice in the belly and he went down again right away.

A self important looking olderman came over right away and told us we'd have to leave.

"Were you wanting to join that asshole on the floor. I'm a paid up member of the new Federal Police Force. We've already placed our order and we won't be leaving until we've eaten. The Emergency Protection Act allows me to do away with any asshold I want to. Do you want to be next?" I asked him, and he decided he didn't.

"By the way, if the food doesn't suit us when it gets here I'll be looking you up on suspicion of poisioning people," I told him, and he shuffled off.

When the waitress came out with our order a few minutes later she was shaking like a leaf in a windstorm.

"Don't worry about the excitement honey. I only shoot assholes and you don't seem like one to me," I said.

"Oh good. I'd hate to be shot on my last day here. My Mom and Dad were killed by roaming thugs just yesterday and I'm going to move on as soon as I find a way out from around here," she said.

"Well you can come with us if you want to. We're headed up to North East Texas to see if we can do a little first aid for people who might have been hurt and aren't able to make it to the hospitals. How'd you like to be a nurse for a while?" I asked her.

She seemed to like the idea. We introduced ourselves to Terry and she said she'd be ready to go after we finished our meal. It didn't take us long to finishe eating. The food was a lot better than I'd expected it to be. Kathy paid us out with a was of bills that would choke a horse and she let me know the money had been furnished to her as a sort of petty cash fund.

"They told me to try and get a receipt for everything, but not to worry about it if I couldn't," she said.

Terry hadn't seen our vehicle until we got to it. She said it looked like it could go anywhere even if it was a little on the ugly side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.