Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When Sandra and Frederik walked into the hallway, they saw that some students from the other classes were lingering around and started to follow them to the courtyard. However, Sandra didn't flinch and even didn't act differently, she walked on as she would do when she would be clothed.

To the other students, it looked like Sandra just didn't care that they were looking at her. But in truth, Sandra was very happy that they were doing this, she had totally no bad feelings about it, but she was loving it. It gave her a very nice feeling when she knew that those students were looking at her naked body. Especially the thought that they would be looking at her breasts and pussy made her feel aroused.

While they were walking towards the courtyard, Frederik asked, "Why did you say that to our teacher, that she could put you on ADP, so that she could use you as her nude model in the classroom?"

"I don't know, it just popped into my mind and I thought that it could be something fun to do."

"But wouldn't you feel embarrassed, when you know that all those eyes are locked onto the body parts she is pointing at?"

"Well ... I wasn't embarrassed just now, so why would I be embarrassed if she would use me as her nude model on that day." And then Sandra squeezed Frederik's hand and said, "I'm sure everybody will get to know my body much better before my ADP is over, and I'm sure that Melinda is still planning to play with me today and during the following days."

"But aren't you afraid of that?"

"No," Sandra said with conviction, "I think I have an idea how I even can get her embarrassed when she does this to me."

"You do?" Frederik said very surprised by what Sandra just had said.

"Yes! But I think I will wait until Thursday for it."

"Why do you wanna wait?" Frederik asked.

"Because ... I think I will like what she will do to me today."

Frederik stopped walking and made Sandra also stop by holding on to her hand. Sandra turned around and faced Frederik.

"You can't mean that!" he said very upset.

"Well, I'm sure we will find out soon. However, then you need to let me go, so I can go into the courtyard and confront Melinda."

Frederik shook his head and let out a sigh of despair. Nevertheless, he did like she said and they both walked through the doorway and into the courtyard.

They barely had set foot outside, or they could see a huge group of students waiting for them. Melinda stood in front of the group, and she was grinning from ear to ear.

Sandra pulled Frederik along and she walked straight up to Melinda. When Melinda saw this, she was surprised by this. She had expected that Sandra would turn around and run away, when she would see how big of a group was waiting for her in the courtyard.

"Are you waiting for me?" Sandra asked Melinda in a happy tone.

"Umm ... Yes," Melinda said, taken back with the boldness of Sandra's question.

"So, you have something fun for me planned?"

Melinda looked at Sandra in wonder, she couldn't believe Sandra was saying all of this. Sandra even looked happy about this all. "No, this can't be," Melinda thought. "She is just trying to confuse me!"

Melinda found her strength back and then said, "Well, if you are so eager for it, you can always follow me."

Melinda turned around and walked through the group behind her. They parted in the middle to let Melinda through. And Melinda was sure that Sandra would never follow her and this would show to the others how scared she really was of her.

Sandra let go of Frederik's hand and said to him, "Whatever she does to me, just let her do it. And don't be scared for me, I'm really enjoying myself!"

Frederik couldn't believe how Sandra had changed. It seemed Sandra was not only enjoying to be naked, she now was also glad that she was put on display and also was prepared to do whatever Melinda had in store for her.

Sandra started to follow Melinda and went also through the group of students. Frederik followed her and was wondering what Melinda would do to Sandra and if Sandra really would just let Melinda play with her in front of almost the whole school without getting a bad feeling about it.

The group walked up to the picnic tables and once there, Melinda turned around, expecting to see that Sandra hadn't followed but to her surprise, Sandra was just behind her.

"Will she really let me do this to her?" Melinda thought surprised and then said, "Sandra, go stand on the picnic table so everybody has a good view on your tits and cunt."

"Okay," Sandra said without flinching.

Sandra walked up to the picnic table, got up on the bench and then stepped up on the table and turned around to face the huge group of students standing there. For a moment, she felt a shiver going through her body, but this time from pleasure and not because she felt uncomfortable about showing off her body to them all.

Sandra couldn't believe it herself, but she really was loving that all those students were looking at her. Sure, she could feel that she was a little ashamed about it, but the part of her that enjoyed it, was so much stronger that she didn't care about the bad feelings anymore.

Sandra looked at Melinda and said smiling, "Well, is this all or have you something else planned for me!"

Melinda was getting mad about the boldness of Sandra, she had expected that Sandra would be shaking from fear by now, but she just saw this beautiful naked girl standing there, showing of her body for all to see, and enjoying herself. How is this possible? Is this the girl that was crying yesterday, just because she had to show all those others her pussy?

Melinda also climbed up on the table and when standing next to Sandra, she loudly said, "Well, like I told yesterday. I'm going to show the boys, and also the girls, how us girls want others to play with our nipples!"

And then Melinda grabbed Sandra's left nipple and pulled on it. It hurt and Sandra sucked in some air between her teeth to master the pain.

"See, her reaction guys," Melinda said smiling. "Pulling on the nipples like this isn't pleasant for the girl." And to prove her point, she even pulled a little harder on Sandra's left nipple and Sandra let out a smothered sound of pain. "So, guys, never do this anymore, you know better now!"

In response she could hear some of the students laugh and saw also some girls looking at some boys with a face that said, "See, you did it wrong with me!"

"But now, I will show you guys what us girls really want," Melinda said, and then she started to rub around Sandra's nipple and going around the contour of Sandra's areola. She slowly moved closer and closer to the nipple and then grabbed it between her thumb and index finger and started to softly roll it between her fingers, it was a little more difficult than Melinda had expected, due to the nipple piercing that Sandra had. However, this time, Sandra didn't grunt, but decided to play along and let out a soft "mmmmm", as if she was liking it. And of course, she was really liking it, but she was exaggerating her feelings.

"See, this is what girls like," Melinda said, but she also wondered why Sandra was just letting her do this to her. She went on with saying, "And you can of course also take them in your mouth, between your lips, for example, and licking the tip of the nipple with your tongue."

"Show it," a boy shouted from the crowd, what made the other students laugh.

"Well, you hear the audience, sweetie," Melinda said. And then moved her wide open mouth over the nipple and onto the breast of Sandra, closing her lips until Sandra's nipple was between them, and then she licked on the tip of Sandra's nipple with her tongue.

Sandra was really enjoying this, Melinda's soft lips grabbing her nipple and then that tongue licking the tip of her nipple. It was very exciting and this time Sandra really moaned because she was liking it very much. She could even feel that her pussy was reacting on this stimulation of her nipple.

But Melinda, she wasn't liking this! Sandra was way too happy about this, and she wanted that Sandra felt humiliated and embarrassed. But instead, Sandra was getting horny it seemed. And then she thought about something that would make Sandra surely feel uncomfortable.

She let go of Sandra's nipple and saw that the nipple glistened from her saliva on it. She started to look around her, and then she saw who she was looking for.

"Johnny," Melinda called out to the group, "come up here and try it on her other nipple."

When Sandra heard this, she was somewhat unhappy about this. She didn't mind Melinda doing this to her, because she had also a plan to embarrass Melinda on the Thursday, but she hadn't thought that Melinda could call in the help from a boy. If she wanted a boy to touch her like this, it would be Frederik and nobody else. Even so, Sandra knew better than to protest and would let Johnny have a go at her. She saw how Johnny also came standing next to her on the table, and then he grabbed her right breast and gave it a good squeeze.

"Hmmm, they feel very nice," Johnny said. And Sandra could hear how some of the students watching, laughed with his comment about her breast.

"Now, do like I do," Melinda told Johnny.

Melinda started to rub around Sandra's left nipple again, and Johnny did the same with Sandra's right nipple.

Strangely enough, Sandra felt less disgusted by this than she would have thought, she could even feel how both her nipples had popped out fully by their touches.

"See, she likes it very much," Melinda said. "Look at those firm nipples."

Then Melinda took Sandra's left nipple between her fingers again and started to roll them between them, pinching the nipple and pulling on it very softly, and then letting go again, so she could see how Sandra's breast sprung back.

Johnny was copycatting this all, and Sandra could feel how this was giving her a very nice feeling, every time they pinched her nipples, she thought she could feel it all the way down to her pussy. And this feeling made her moan from pleasure again.

By now, the whole school was watching Sandra, and the few students, that hadn't come over to watch at the beginning, had seen from afar, what had been going on at the picnic tables, and they just couldn't keep away. They had to see how this girl was played with by another girl, and now also a boy.

Melinda really couldn't believe it anymore, this girl looked so happy with this all. Is this really the same girl from yesterday? Because today, it's almost as if she didn't want it any other way? And when Melinda looked down at Sandra's vulva, she could see that her outer labia were swollen. A sign that she really was turned on by this all and that she really was enjoying it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.