Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When the students arrived in the classroom, they all went sitting at their designated desks. Only Sandra didn't sit down immediately, she first took her towel out of her schoolbag and laid it over her chair before sitting down on it.

"Ah! This is much better," Sandra thought by herself. "And maybe also less embarrassing afterwards." It sure would hide the fact that she was turned on because she was sitting naked among her classmates again. "No wet stains on my chair today," she thought and she almost giggled by just thinking this.

When the teacher came in the classroom, Sandra saw that she looked at her. Sandra didn't feel strange about it, she understood that it was just the normal reaction of people when confronted with a naked girl. And the teacher also didn't show any unusual emotions towards her.

Then the class started, the teacher introduced herself as Miss Patricia Sinclair. Like all the other teachers, she explained what the curriculum was, and what she expected from her students this school year. And pointing at Sandra, she said, "And if you don't want to end up like her, make sure you do all the home assignments, because I have no problem with ADP."

And the teacher didn't waist any time and immediately started by giving a dictation. Just like the teacher of Dutch, she wanted to know the level of the new students. However, she was also sure that the students of last year would do very well on it. And to prove it, she wanted one of them in front of the classroom, and even she couldn't deny herself the opportunity of exposing Sandra a little more to her fellow students and herself of course.

"Sandra," she said. "Can you do it on the blackboard for me?"

Sandra was a little surprised by this, she hadn't expected to be put on display by this teacher. Nevertheless, she said, "Sure, Miss."

So, she got up from her chair and walked up to the front of the classroom. She then took a piece of chalk, so she could write on the blackboard.

Seeing all those eyes looking at her, made her feel very happy. Sandra couldn't believe it, but she really felt very excited by just standing at the blackboard, completely naked, in front of all her classmates, and when she saw Frederik giving her a smile, she even got more excited of doing this.

"You can write on the back of the board," the teacher said.

Sandra opened the side panel a little and went standing behind it. This gave all of her classmates, and her teacher of course, a rather peculiar view to watch. Because, from the waist up, she was hidden behind the blackboard, but her legs and vulva were still visible to everyone.

Then the teacher started with the dictation and Sandra wrote everything down that her teacher said. Sandra did her best to make no mistakes, because she didn't want to be ridiculed by her teacher when she had to be naked like this. She was feeling fine now, and she wished to keep it that way.

While the teacher was dictating, she looked at Sandra and loved how this girl's vulva was shaking while she was writing on the blackboard. It was a little strange to look at this girl her bare pussy like this, but it was also a little enticing, she almost couldn't look anywhere else. And that tattoo of hers sure made it more attractive to watch. However, that piercing, at the top of her pussy, it sure was a strange thing to look at.

After she was done dictating, the teacher got all the papers from her students and then gave them back, making sure nobody got their own paper. They were going to do the correction straight away.

"You can show your text now," the teacher said to Sandra.

Sandra pushed the panel open and pushed it completely against the middle part of the backboard. She was now again totally exposed. Sandra had to stay in front of the classroom and with the teacher standing next to her, they started to correct it.

Sandra was very surprised when her teacher sometimes touched her on her back, just above her buttocks. And the funny thing of it all, Sandra could feel how it aroused her. All her classmates were looking at her, and her teacher also touching her sometimes, was enough to make her nipples pop out a little more, and she could even feel how her pussy was tingling. She was sure she was lubricating her insides with her own secretions again. It made her happy that she was feeling like this, because if this had been yesterday, she would probably have been very embarrassed about this all. But today, she was enjoying it.

After her text was corrected, she was glad that she had only made one mistake, and then she could feel how her teacher tapped on her buttocks with the palm of her hand, while saying, "I see you haven't forgotten anything you have learned last year, well done Sandra!"

Sandra smiled at her teacher and said, "Thank you Miss." But Sandra was a little surprised that she saw that the eyes of her teacher were looking at her breasts, and she thought, "This is really strange, I thought she only liked boys?"

Miss Sinclair quickly reflected on what had gone through her head just now. While Sandra been standing in front of the classroom, she had been very surprised about how Sandra had been standing there, completely naked, without showing any shame or distress about it. If she hadn't known better, she would have thought that it even had turned Sandra on because she had to stand there so exposed in front of her classmates.

She even had made time to look at the boys in the classroom, and she had seen how those boys had glanced at Sandra every time they had some time. She had seen that Frederik had looked at Sandra in an unusual way. It had looked to her, like he had been looking at Sandra in love. Well, for most of the boys, she had clearly seen that they had been looking at this naked girl in 'lust', but with him, she had seen a completely other look in his eyes, and she couldn't explain as anything else than love.

After she had been done with dictating the text to her pupils, she had collected all the papers, and then she had almost told Sandra to return to her desk, when she had thought about something. She had wanted to know how this girl would react by standing next to her in front of the classroom. For some reason, she had been intrigued by how callously she had been standing there and how she had been showing her body towards her classmates, and because it had seemed like she had liked it, she had been wanting to test her resolve.

So, when they had started to correct the text that Sandra had written, she had noticed that Sandra really hadn't a problem with this, not even with she was standing next to her. That was the moment that she had decided to touch this naked girl, to see how she would deal with that. Huge had been her surprise, when she had seen how Sandra's nipples had been getting bigger when she had done this. And this when she had only been touching her back! However, when she had noticed that her own nipples had started to get more profound, because she had felt how they were pushing against her blouse, she had been a little ashamed and scared about the fact that maybe her own students could see this happening to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.