Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When Sandra's clock radio went of in the morning, she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at her clock and pushed the button to switch that annoying buzzer off. For a moment, she just stayed lying on her bed and thought about the classes she had to go to today.

During the first two hours, she would have French. It was given by a woman that was in her early forties. She was a lovely woman and dressed always very sexy. Sandra was sure that she wouldn't get any trouble from her. Because this woman spends most of her time on the boys and only paid attention to the girls if they asked her something. She was single and many of the boys enjoyed the attention they got from her. She was nicely tanned and always used a very sensual odor on her. Some of the girls even thought that some of the boys were secretly wishing they would get invited to her home. But of course, this would never happen. Even so, the girls had seen her sometimes with some men in their mid twenties, so she sure loved them younger than herself.

For the next two hours, after the morning break, Sandra would have English from her favorite teacher in school. Thinking about Sofie, gave Sandra little butterflies in her tummy. Sandra wasn't sure, but she thought that Sofie was a lesbian. Sofie had never made a pass at her, but she was sure that Sofie was sometimes flirting with her. Sandra smiled while she thought, "Would she try to do something to me? I'm not sure about it, but I think that teachers are also allowed to touch ADP students. So maybe, she would try something with me, now that I can't protest about it." Thinking about this made her all tingly inside. Sandra wondered why she felt this way, because she was sure that she wasn't a lesbian herself. The feelings that she had discovered for Frederik were real, of this, she was more than sure. She then pushed that thought out of her mind and did it away as if it was just something that would never happen.

And during the break at midday, she would go in on the invitation of the librarian. It would give her at least an hour that she would be away from all those prying eyes she was expecting to see again today. And it would also make sure that Melinda couldn't do anything to her.

In the afternoon, she would have Hotel Theory again and then Applied Economics. She wondered if she would need to go to the class during the last two hours, she hadn't thought about it until now, but she already had the certificate that the students got when they passed that class. So, maybe, she would be free during those last two hours. She sure would need to go to the administration's office to ask about this.

Then Sandra heard some noises in the hallway, she stood up and walked to her door and opened it. She saw how her dad went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Her mother came out of the bedroom and looked at Sandra.

"I have told your dad that he could take his shower first! He quickly wants to go to work, to see if everything has been done yesterday and to give some last minute instructions for today. So, if you need to do anything else, you can do it now and take your shower afterwards, before you go to school."

"Okay, mum," Sandra said, and while starting to move to the stairs, she went on with, "I'll go check my bike, I don't want to take the bus today."

Shirley and Sandra went downstairs together. Shirley was wearing her nightgown and Sandra was wearing ... well, nothing of course.

While going down, Shirley asked, "I hope we didn't keep you awake last night?"

Sandra gave her mum a naughty smile and said, "No, I didn't hear anything."

"Good," her mum said and smiled back at her daughter, knowing that her daughter knew what they had been doing in their own bedroom last night.

And then Sandra decided to tease her mother and said, "Do you think I need to buy some earplugs? To make sure that I have a good night rest during the coming days?"

Before Sandra knew it, her mum had slapped her on her left butt cheek.

"Aw!" Sandra let out while she rubbed her butt ... but her bum didn't hurt at all, it was only an act between her and her mother.

Her mother laughed and then said, "Do you also act like this when you are around your friends?"

Now it was Sandra's turn to laugh, and she said, "Sometimes, but it's the first time somebody slapped me on my naked bum."

"Well, that's what you get from teasing people!" Shirley said.

They were both at the kitchen now and Sandra opened the backdoor while her mum turned the coffee machine on. Sandra took a key, that was hanging next to the door, and walked out.

Sandra crossed the garden in the back and walked up to the shed. She unlocked the door and took her bike out. She checked everything and it seemed her tires were still hard enough. She walked with her bike to the back of their home and placed it against the wall.

When she came back inside, she saw that her dad was downstairs already. He had taken his shower in record time, it seemed. He was dressed already and the only thing he hadn't on was the jacket of his suit.

"Mum, I'm going to take my shower now!" Sandra said.

"Okay, honey," Shirley answered.

When Sandra walked past her dad, she kissed him on the cheek and said, "Good morning, dad!"

Before her dad could say anything, Sandra walked on and went upstairs to the bathroom.

Charles walked into the kitchen and said, "She is good-tempered today! You would think that she would be more troubled about the fact that she had to go naked to school."

"Charles!" Shirley said, almost whispering. "I'm not sure, but I think she really likes it. I think she has more from me than we would have expected!"

"You mean..."

"Yes, I think she gets excited by running around naked like that," Shirley then winked at her husband and went on with, "Just like me back in the days!"

Charles closed the gap between them and kissed Shirley full on the lips while he placed both his hands on the buttocks of his wife and gently squeezed them.

When he broke off their kiss, he said, "Well, if she really likes it, maybe we can take her to our old beach next summer!"

"I told you we didn't have to stop going there after she was born!" Shirley said.

"Well, I think we did good by it, because if she had found this out earlier. I don't want to think about what other things she would have done last year."

"You mean like the things I did! Don't you?" Shirley said and gave her husband a cheeky smile.

Charles smiled back and said, "Yes, just like you. I sure don't want to think about our daughter doing those things!"

Shirley laughed and said, "Well, you sure had no problem with me doing those things!"

Charles grunted and said, "I hope your dad didn't know about those things, because now I know how he must have felt if he would have known it."

Shirley quickly kissed her husband on the cheek, and then they went sitting at the kitchen table and started on their breakfast.

At the same time, Sandra was standing under the shower and rinsing out the soap in her hair. She then took her razor and started to go over her legs and other parts of her body to make sure she was hair free. She thought about talking with her parents about it, maybe they would pay that permanent hair removal treatment for her. It sure would make her life much easier in the morning.

When she was done, she got out of the shower and dried her body and hair and then went out to her room to get her schoolbag.

When she came down, her dad was just going out, and he said, "I hope you will have a nice day sweetie, see you tomorrow!"

And then he was off. Sandra walked into the kitchen and asked her mum, "Dad just said he would see me tomorrow! Are you guys coming home so late this evening?"

"We have decided that we will stay overnight at a hotel. So, we won't be back before tomorrow morning!"

"Oh!" Sandra said surprised. "Is my Aunt staying the night?"

"I'm not saying anything more!" Shirley said and teased Sandra a little by adding, "I think that you will like the arrangements that your dad made for you for this evening!"

Sandra looked at her mother, with a face like she wanted to know more, but Shirley just smiled and said, "Nice try, but you will need to wait until after school to know who will pick you up."

Sandra had no clue at all what they had planned for her, but it seemed it must be something fun. Well, her Aunt was also fun to be with, but by what her mother just had said, it had to be somebody else ... but who?

Well, she didn't ask anything else about it and went sitting at the table to have her breakfast, at the same time, Shirley went upstairs to take her shower and prepare herself to go out.

While eating her breakfast, Sandra's mind was working in overtime. She was thinking about several scenarios of what her dad had planned for her. She was wondering if she had to deal with her nephews today. Or, would they have made some arrangements with her friends, so she could stay at the home of one of them. Maybe a sleep over at Dina's home? In the end, Sandra just decided to stop thinking about it. She would just have to wait until the end of the day.

When she was done eating, she went outside to wait for Frederik. However, then she thought about something, so she quickly went back inside and ran up the stairs to the bathroom.

Sandra heard that her mum was still under the shower, so she first knocked on the door and when she heard her mum say, "Yes!" Sandra asked, "Can I come in? I forgot something!"

"Sure, honey!" Shirley said.

So, Sandra opened the door and saw her mother standing completely naked under the shower. For a moment, she felt a little uncomfortable, but then just decided that it wasn't anything to feel ashamed about. She had been running around naked among them for a while now, and they didn't seem to care. So, why would she care if she saw her own parents naked.

She went inside and walked towards the cupboard for what she came to get. She took a towel out of it and then turned around to go downstairs again, but then her attention fell on something on her mother's right butt cheek.

"MUM!" Sandra cried out in surprise. "You also have a tattoo?!?"

Her mum turned around and said, "Yes dear, that's why I didn't mind that you have one!"

"Wow! That's so cool, can I see it?"

Her mother smiled and turned around again to show Sandra her tattoo. It was a little red rose that was tattooed on the upper part of her right butt cheek.

"Mum, you are way cooler than I ever thought!"

"Well, as you can see, even your old folks can surprise you by times!"

"Come on mum, you aren't old!" And then Sandra looked at the body of her mum, and she said, "You look great!"

"Thanks, honey! Now, go on, before you are too late for school," her mum said, while she felt very proud about herself, because her daughter thought she was still looking great.

However, Shirley was also glad that she didn't shave her vulva anymore, because else her daughter would surely have seen that she wasn't the only one that had pierced something very private.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.