Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra was sitting on her bed and thinking back on what had happened just now. She was happy that her parents weren't angry at her. However, Sandra also knew that they weren't happy about the things that she had done, but it seemed that because she was on ADP, they didn't want to give her an extra punishment. So, this time, ADP had helped her.

Even so, the thing that had astonished her the most, was that her parents didn't have a problem with her tattoo and piercings. Could it be that they were more outgoing than she thought they were?

Sandra sure couldn't believe that she had been so scared during the day for facing her parents like this. It even seemed like her parents were a little proud of her.

However, thinking about it all, made her also disappointed with herself, because she sure had been a brat in the past few years and had embarrassed her parents a few times, by the things that she had done or said, while other people were with them. So, she made a promise to herself, that she would try to behave better from this day forward. If her parents could forgive her, then she surely had to try and starts to behave better from this day on.

Sandra stood up and walked over to her desk. She turned on the PC and when Windows was finally loaded, she clicked on the Firefox logo to start her browser. She used the school's website to look up the contact information for Frederik. He had only left his E-mail address behind on it.

She started Windows Messenger and logged on. She set her status on off-line and added Frederik to her contact list. She waited for a moment, but it seemed that he wasn't on-line. Well, he hadn't accepted her request for now.

She opened the website of their phone company and tried to find the home phone number of Frederik. Luckily, his parents didn't have an unlisted number. So, she quickly went into the hallway and got the portable phone. She went back and sat down at her desk and dialed the number that was on her screen.

At the other end, the phone started to ring. I took only a few seconds, and then she heard a deep male voice on the other end, saying, "Hello? Lambère residence."

"Hello, Sir! It's Sandra Le-Croix. Could I speak with Frederik? Please!" Sandra asked.

"A moment," the man answered and then Sandra could hear him shout, "Frederik! It's for you."

After a few seconds, she could hear how another phone was picked up at the other side, and then she heard Frederik's voice, "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Sandra!" she said in a happy tone.

Sandra could hear a click in the line, this was obviously the phone that Frederik's dad had picked up, and that he had hung up now.

"Sandra, hi! How are you doing?" Frederik asked with some concern in his voice.

"I'm fine," Sandra said and Frederik could hear that she sounded very relaxed and happy. "My parents were very understanding with me and very nice, I can't believe that I had been so afraid of confronting them after school."

"So, your parents didn't punish you?"

"Nope! They even were comforting towards me, and they told me that everything would be fine."

"I'm glad to hear that," Frederik said. "And what did they say about your ... umm ... piercings."

"That surprised me the most! They thought it wasn't too bad, my mum even said that if I had asked them, they would probably have let me do it anyway."

"Wow, that's very cool of them. So, you aren't grounded or anything?"

"No, they think that my ADP punishment is already punishment enough for me."

"I'm very happy for you. Your parents sure sound like fun people to be with."

Sandra giggled a little and then said, "Well, I think you will get to know them far better, very soon!"

"What do you mean?" Frederik said a little concerned about what Sandra just had said.

"Well ... don't freak out now ... but my dad saw us kiss in front of the house," Sandra said.

"Oh shit," Frederik said upset. "And ... how did he react on it?"

Sandra let out a little giggle again and said, "Well, I'm sure that he wants to meet you, one of these days, to make sure that you have no bad intentions with me."

"Did he tell you when he wanted to see me?"

"No. But I'm sure it will be very soon, especially because I'm running around naked for the next few days! I'm sure my dad wants to make sure you have no bad thoughts about me."

"Hmm, I hope he doesn't put me on a lie detector," Frederik said to tease Sandra.

"Huh?" Sandra let out in surprise. "Don't tell me you have naughty thoughts about me."

"I don't think they are naughty," Frederik said to Sandra with a chuckle in his voice.

"What are you thinking on?"

Sandra couldn't see how Frederik smiled at the other side of the phone, he just answered, "Well, I'm sure you would like what I'm thinking about, but I'm not sure if I can tell you this on the phone."

"Well, could you tell it to me through instant messaging?" Sandra asked and Frederik could clearly hear that Sandra had fun with it as well.

"Sure, I use my E-mail account from school for it."

"Well, I have already added you to my contact list." Sandra said. "So, if you want, we can have a little chat session this evening!"

"That would be nice," Frederik said. "I sure want to tell you some things that I can't say out loud. I don't want my dad overhearing me!"

"You're making me curious now," Sandra said.

"Well, you shall need to wait a little longer for knowing my thoughts," Frederik said with some pleasure in his voice.

"Hmm, I sure want to know your thoughts about me now. I only hope it isn't what I am thinking of," Sandra said with a suppressed giggle in her voice.

Frederik couldn't help himself, he just had to laugh out loud, and then he said, "I should have known. Well, I need to hang up now, my mother just called that our supper is ready. I'll catch up with you later?"

"Well, I sure want to know what you have planned for me! See you later!"

"Bye," Frederik said.

And then both of them hung up the phone. Sandra was thinking about the conversation and was wondering what it was that he couldn't tell her on the phone.

Maybe he wanted to have sex with her? Well, that would be way to soon, she thought. However, if he wanted to take her out on a date or whatever, that would surely be fine with her. Maybe not this week, but next week she would gladly go out with him, and who knows, a little smooching with him could also be on the program. She sure had liked it when they had kissed in front of the house not so long ago.

But for now, she put that thought out of her mind. She knew that she would probably still have some time left before she had to go down for dinner. So, she quickly brought the portable phone back to its station in the hallway. When she did this, she could see that the light of the second line was burning. Probably her dad that was making a call. For just a moment she thought about listening in on the conversation, but then she thought about the promise she had made to herself and just put the phone away and walked back to her room.

In her room, she pulled out the paper that she had gotten from her geography teacher and went sitting at her PC again, to search for the information about those stones that she had to find by next week's Monday. She found a site that had a rather huge database about all kinds of stones, and it didn't take much time, or she had found all the information she needed, she even had made a printout of the information. She now had several pictures of those stones. It surely would help her to find them more easily. And thinking about the fact that she had to do it naked, she made sure that she would ask Frederik and maybe even Dina along for the ride around the neighborhood. It sure would give her a little more protection from whomever that would be around.

After she was done with looking up all this information on the Internet, she decided to go downstairs and see if she could help her mother with something. Maybe, she could set the table for dinner again.

At the top of the stairs, Sandra noticed that she first had to deal with an urge that couldn't wait. So, she quickly went into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.

While she was relieving herself, she had to smile with the fact that she didn't have to pull down her pants or panties. Sure, she had been sitting naked on the toilet before, but this time just walking in from her bedroom and then sitting down on the toilet without the need to remove any clothes. It all felt so funny.

After she was done with her business, she took some toilet paper and cleaned herself. She then walked over to the sink and washed her hands, and while she was doing this, she looked into the mirror hanging above the sink.

It's then that she noticed how she still had some tear-streaks on her cheeks. So, after she had washed her hands, she also washed her face. She was glad that she didn't use make-up during schooldays, else she surely would have had some dark mascara-streaks on her face too.

When she was done washing her face, she looked at herself again and saw that she was looking as her perky self again. Well, maybe even more perky than she normally would look like. She wondered how her mother ... and more so, how her dad was feeling about her when she had to run around naked in the house. She was sure they wouldn't have sexual feelings towards her, because they are her parents. Nevertheless, wouldn't it be difficult for her dad to look at her while she was naked? Because, looking at herself in the mirror, she knew that it would be hard for any male to ignore her. She hadn't given it much thought, but she sure looked very stunning, even with clothes on, she already did. However, now that she was naked all the time, she couldn't help it but think that her dad would also have it very difficult with her around. And then she laughed at the inside and thought, "I'm sure mum will have some bed duties to perform in the coming days."

When she walked out of the bathroom, she was still smiling with that thought in her mind. While she walked down the stairs, she started to think about her situation again. And thinking back on how her day had gone, she had to confess to herself that even when her first steps in ADP had been very tough, she also had to confess to herself that at the end of the day, she even had enjoyed it a little. Walking alongside Frederik in the nude had been so fun and only when those three guys had tried to have a closer look at her and maybe also a feel, it had been less fun for her for a moment.

However, she also thought about how she had stepped out from behind Frederik and had shown herself to those three guys, and thinking back on it, she had to confess to herself that she hadn't felt any shame about it, it even had given her a nice feeling when she had done that.

She sure would try to pay more attention to her feelings in the coming days! Could it be that she was a girl that liked to run around naked? She knew that she always had thought about going to a nudist beach sometime in the future, just so she could see if she liked it. And she also remembered what she had read about exhibitionism and that those people could get aroused by knowing that other people were looking at them while they were running around naked. Well, didn't she had those feelings also today? Is she maybe an exhibitionist?

She sure would never have done anything like this in school or anywhere else than the nude beach. However, now that she was forced to do it, she thought it could maybe be the chance she had been waiting for! She could run naked everywhere she wanted without consequences, and maybe she could find out if she really enjoyed being seen naked in all kinds of places. "Wouldn't it be funny if I loved this kind of freedom?" Sandra thought with a big smile on her face.

But for now, she pushed that thought way to the back of her mind, because ... she noticed that thinking those thoughts had made her a little aroused again, and she sure wasn't in a place for acknowledging those feelings. What would her parents say if they noticed that she was getting excited right now.

When she walked into the living room, she looked at the dinning table and saw that it was already set. Her dad was lying on the sofa, and he was reading his newspaper. So, she walked on and went into the kitchen.

"Mum, can I help you with something?" Sandra asked.

Her mother looked at her and smiled while saying, "Can you take those vegetables with you to the table?"

Shirley was glad that her daughter still wanted to help her, even when she was already put on ADP. "Maybe she really has turned to a new page in her life," she thought.

Without saying anything, Sandra took the cooking-pot with the vegetables with her. She walked past the sofa where her dad was lying on and up to the dinning table. Her mother was following her with the potatoes and a dish with some meat on it.

When Sandra had gone by her dad, he had looked at her, in the way he sometimes did with other women. "Shit," he thought. "This is going to be a long week for me." But then he also smiled and thought, "She sure has turned into a fine woman, I hope that Frederik can keep his hormones in check, or else I will break his neck!"

He stood up and walked behind Shirley. He looked at her buttocks and smiled. And while she put the potatoes and the meat on the table, he went over her buttocks with his hand before sitting down at the head of the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.