Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

While the others were starting to go out of the locker room, Sandra was just standing there. Struck with sudden fear of facing her mother in front of the school, while naked of course.

When Melinda walked past Sandra, Sandra noticed Melinda looking at her. Melinda went standing in front of Sandra and looked up and down Sandra's body. Then Melinda start smiling and said, "See you tomorrow girl, and make sure that your nipples are ready for it I want to give them all a great show."

Normally, Sandra would have felt bad about this, but she just didn't care anymore, facing her parents would be so much worse than anything else that Melinda could do to her. So, she just let her walk away without saying anything back.

When Sandra finally turned around, to leave the locker room, she was struck by the sight of her own naked body. It was reflected back to her in the full length mirror that hung against the wall. She looked at herself, and for the first time today, she thought she looked fine as she was. It wasn't until she looked at her thighs in the mirror that she felt a little ashamed again. Because now she could see how she must have looked for the past hour. She couldn't believe it, her juices must have been dripping out of her, for most of the time that she had been walking around in the hotel. However, it must have been obvious for everyone else, that had looked at her, how turned on that she must have been at certain moments of the day, and especially at the end.

"Are you coming?" Dina asked, when she had seen how Sandra was looking at herself in the mirror.

Sandra faced Dina and said, "I can't go out there looking like this! What would my mother think?"

Dina looked at Sandra and saw that she sure appeared a little too messy down there. She could see how Sandra's thighs were almost sticking to each other from her partly dried up secretions and with sadness in her voice, she said, "I know, but you also can't stay in here! I'm sure it must be hard for you, but you will need to face your mother outside the school like this. What else can you do?"

"But ... LOOK AT ME!" Sandra said, almost losing her mind from the panic she was feeling. "How can I face my mother in front of the school, looking like this. I don't want to think about how she will react when she sees me like this, with my thighs sticking to each other."

Then Dina thought about something and said, "Why don't you take a quick shower? I'm sure the girls' locker room at the gym, still must be open!"

Sandra thought about it for a moment and then decided that it would probably be the best solution for her sticky problem. At least she would be a little more decent when she had to face her mother outside in all her glory.

Sandra and Dina finally started to walk to the back door of the hotel building and when they reached the courtyard, Sandra was glad that Frederik and Sabina were also waiting for her at the back door.

"We thought you would never come out," Sabina said, while looking at Sandra.

"Well, if you can wait for me a little longer, I just need to take a quick shower first. But can somebody of you go outside for me and tell my mother that I will be there in a minute."

"I'll go to your mum." Dina said. "I need to go out anyway, because I need to take the bus, and I don't think the others know your mum yet."

"Thanks," Sandra said. "See you tomorrow then!"

"See you!" Dina said to everyone, and then she went away. Sabina and Frederik decided to stay with Sandra and walked with her to the showers. Well, Sabina had to go there anyway, because she had to meet up with her dad there so they could go home together.

When they reached the locker room of the girls, Sabina's dad was already waiting at the door for his daughter. Sandra could see that he was looking at her, but he didn't smile or anything, he kept a straight face and when they reached him, he looked Sandra in the eyes and said, "Well, young lady! I can see that it is you this time that has lost her privileges!"

"Yes, Sir," Sandra said while looking down at his feet.

"Well, I must confess that I don't know how I have to think about this," He said without showing any emotion. "I have heard what you have done, and I must confess that even when I don't like students acting up against authority, I also think that what you have written was the thing that many of your peers were thinking at that time. However, try to remember that freedom of speech isn't possible for you kids anymore! Maybe if you had written it with more respect for those responsible for the Country, they probably wouldn't have reacted like this. Because I also have read some other things from minors, who criticized these new rules, and they didn't get the cops after them, just because they said those things with respect and only pointed out where the rules were going too far."

Sandra looked up again and saw that the teacher was looking at her with respect. He really meant what he was saying. It seemed he wasn't as bad as she had thought about him on the Saturday. He was just someone who stands firm behind his convictions, and one of them was that you always had to show respect to the people that are responsible for you. Well, maybe he was right, she sure had attacked her government instead of just only telling others, how she was thinking about ADP.

The teacher then looked at his daughter and said, "I'm glad you two met last Saturday, and I'm sure that my daughter will look after you like you did for her."

"She is trying, Sir," Sandra said. "But she and the others are powerless against some of those bullies out there."

The teacher looked interested in what Sandra had said, but he also knew he couldn't keep on talking with her, it was time to go home now, so he said, "Maybe I can have a talk about this all with you in the following days! However, my daughter and I have to go home now."

"Sir, can I ask you something first?" Sandra asked.

"Well, quickly then," he said while he looked at Sandra again.

"Sir, is it okay that I take a quick shower? I can't face my mother looking like this, and she is waiting for me at the front of the building."

Sandra saw that he was smiling at her, for the first time since that she had met him, and he said, "Sure, I think you need it!"

"Thank you, Sir," Sandra said.

After they had said their goodbyes, Sabina and her dad walked away. Sabina's dad hadn't said anything about it, but he couldn't believe how Sandra's thighs had looked. This girl sure seemed to like it that she had to run around naked. He smiled at the inside and then thought, "Well, you have all kinds of girls, she's probably an exhibitionist, so her punishment isn't a punishment at all." But he also wondered if she knew this already, because she sure had been a little ashamed while facing him in the nude just now, a real exhibitionist wouldn't be ashamed about it. Nevertheless, he was planning to have a little talk with this girl the next Friday after class, because he was also interested in the fact how this would feel for those kids that are put on ADP. He was one of the teachers that had to report back his findings to a coordination group that had to make adjustments to the ADP rules after they learn more about how the minors would react on it.

Sandra was now left alone with Frederik at the door of the girls' locker room. Before Sandra could say anything, Frederik said, "I'll wait out here for you."

"Thanks," Sandra said, she then pushed the door of the girls' locker room open and walked in.

Once inside, she could see that the place was empty. She walked up to the rack that holds the towels, but before she reached it, she could already see that it was empty.

"Crap." She thought. She quickly walked back to the door and put her head outside, looking for Frederik. When she saw him looking at her, she said, "Can you go to the boys' locker room to see if there is any towel left? Ours are all gone."

Frederik nodded with his head to her, to acknowledge that he would do it.

"Thanks, and you can bring it inside," Sandra said. "I'm alone in here, so I'm sure nobody will mind you entering it."

"Okay," Frederik said. He then quickly turned around and walked away to get a towel for Sandra.

Sandra went back inside the locker room and walked up to the showers. Even when he wouldn't return with a towel, she would take a shower anyway, it was still warm enough outside, so in the worst case, she just had to walk out of the school grounds still dripping wet from her shower. Nevertheless, all would be better than facing her mum with her sticky thighs. She just didn't want to show her mother that she had been running around so aroused in school.

At the showers, Sandra found herself also a bottle of shampoo that had been left behind by someone. She walked up to one of the shower heads, that was sticking out of the wall, and then she turned both faucets open. She used her hand to feel the temperature of the water and regulated the cold and warm faucet until it was just right. And then she stepped under the shower head and let the water fall all over her. For a moment, she just stood there and enjoyed the feeling of the water running down her body. She had never thought that she would end up in here after school. And if somebody would have said the reason why she had to do this not so long ago, she sure would have thought he or she was sick in the head. It was even the first time ever that she had used these showers, because last year, she had never showered in here. She had always waited until she was at home before she took a shower. All the other girls must have been thinking that she was just too shy to shower with them, even when she was always dressed very sexy. Or maybe they just thought that she must be feeling too good to shower with them. Well, now they know that she had some secret things to hide from them. Because Sandra had also seen some ex-classmates looking at her today. She only found it very strange that none of them had come up to her to have a talk. Gone and forgotten already it seemed.

By now, her hands had already started to rub all over her body, to remove a little of the remaining sweat on it. She then stepped from under the shower head, took the shampoo bottle, put some of its contents in her hand and then started to lather up her body. She started with her feet and went up her body with her hands, making sure that she didn't miss a spot. She only spent a little more time on her dirty thighs and pussy and when she had lathered up her whole body, she stepped under the shower again and rinsed the soap off of her body.

When the soap was rinsed off, she stepped out from under the water spray again, took the shampoo bottle and then started to wash her hair. After she was done, she stepped under the shower head and started to rinse the soap out of her hair, all the time going through it with her hands to make sure that all the soap would be rinsed out of it. And then she kept standing there for almost a full minute without moving, she just wanted to enjoy the feeling of the water flowing down her body for a little longer, and delaying the confrontation with her mother of course.

Finally, she turned both faucets close, took her hair in her hands and wrung the excess water out of it. When she was done, she turned around, to walk back to the lockers, and then she saw Frederik standing in the opening in the wall, he was looking at her. He had two towels in his hands and a smile on his face that told her that he had enjoyed the show.

She was sure that he must have been standing there almost the whole time when she was under the shower. However, instead of getting mad at him, she just started to smile and said, "Hey, you sneaky boy. Did you like what you saw?"

Frederik's smile got even bigger, and he said, "I'm sorry, but this has been a fantasy of mine for I don't know how long, and I just couldn't help myself, but I had to see you shower."

"Well, you have seen me naked for the better part of the day already, so I'm not angry with you. Even so, I hope you won't mind if I do the same to you one of these days."

Frederik didn't know how to respond to this, but he was glad she took it so well. He then took one of the towels and held it in front of him while he said, "You better dry off now, I'm sure your mother is waiting for you."

"I know," she said, and Frederik could clearly see that Sandra wasn't looking out to face her mother like this.

Sandra walked up to Frederik and took the towel from him. She then turned around and started to dry her body with the towel while Frederik was still looking at her. For some reason, she liked that he was still standing there, and that he was enjoying the view she was giving him.

She then turned around again, wrapped the towel around her body and then said something that Frederik wasn't expecting, she said, "Now it is your turn ... you can dry my hair if you want!"

Sandra saw how Frederik started smiling again, and then he said with some eager in his voice, "At your service, Ma'am!"

They both giggled a little when they went inside the locker room and Sandra went sitting on a bench and then Frederik started to dry her hair with the other towel. While Frederik was drying her hair, Sandra remembered the rule that she couldn't cover up under ADP, and she opened the towel that she had wrapped around her body and let it drop. All of this was getting Sandra excited again, she thought it was very sensual, and she was glad that Frederik had stayed with her.

However, Frederik was starting to get complete other thoughts about Sandra. While he was drying Sandra's hair, he was looking at a complete other scene in his head. In that scene, he would pull Sandra up from the bench, turn her around and then pull her closer to his body while wrapping his arms around her naked body, and then he would kiss her passionately on the lips. While he was thinking about this, he could feel how something was coming alive in his pants.

He already had been having some feelings for Sandra, but being so close to her now, with nobody else around, his feelings for her were increasing. And seeing her take that shower just now, it sure had made his fantasy run wild. He knew that it wasn't only love he was feeling, it was also lust. Because when he had been watching her, he had also felt how his manhood had been stirring inside his pants. And now being so close to her, while drying her hair, was making his erection even bigger. He was very glad that he wasn't the person that was naked at this moment, because Sandra would have seen how turned on that he was, when she would have turned around and looked down to that thing between his legs. It surely would have been pointing at her if it wasn't trapped in his pants.

When Frederik was done with drying Sandra's hair. She stood up from the bench, turned around and before Frederik knew it, she had given him a kiss on his cheek while saying, "Thanks for helping me."

"Th ... umm ... it's nothing," he said. Their eyes met for a moment, and he wasn't sure, but he thought that she was also interested in him. But pushing that thought back out of his mind, he said, "Well, it's time to go meet your mother now."

He saw how the smile disappeared from Sandra's face, and he wished he hadn't said this, the magical moment between them was gone now.

"Well, here we go then." Sandra said. "Will you walk with me? I'm sure she will be less eager to start shouting at me when somebody else is with me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.