Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When their geography teacher reached them, he looked at Sandra first and then at the other students.

"Follow me," he said.

Sandra couldn't place it, but she didn't like this teacher. Was it because she was naked or was it something else? She sure had felt weird when he had looked at her just now.

They all started to follow him to the entrance of the building, and the history teacher, Frederik's dad, joined them with his class. They walked up the stairs and to the second floor. Both teachers were walking in front of the group and they were talking to each other and laughing all the time, they seemed to be good friends.

Sandra decided to walk at the inside of the staircase next to the railing. She could see how students of the other class were looking at here. Some of them just glanced at her, but some of them also enjoyed the view and smiled at her. She didn't feel anything threatening coming from them, but she sure wasn't feeling happy about it.

"Hello," a girl behind her said suddenly.

Sandra had felt a shiver going through her body when she had heard that voice behind her. She could feel that the girl was close behind her. Not knowing what this girl wanted from her, she got nervous again. However, Sandra didn't wish to offend this girl, so she also said, "Hi!", back to her.

The girl came walking next to Sandra and said, "So, you're that girl? You know, 'Little Blue Dragon'!"

"Yes, that's me," Sandra said suspicious, because she didn't know what to expect from this tall girl walking next to her.

"I hope you don't find this too strange, but thanks for sticking up for us all!" she said. "I wished I had the guts to publicly say what I'm thinking about ADP, but I'm just too scared to end up like you!"

"Well ... thanks," Sandra said, somewhat relieved that this girl thought she had done a good thing by telling others what was on her mind. It seemed like she had found another friend in school.

"But I sure wished that they hadn't found me," Sandra said and managed a little smile.

The girl smiled back at her and said, "Again ... don't get this wrong, but I'm glad they did!"

Sandra looked very surprised at this girl, first she complements her for sticking up for them, but now the girl is glad that she had to run around naked?

The girl laughed, shook with her head and said, "It's not what you are thinking! I'm glad that they caught you, because now I can have a talk with you. My name is Vivian, by the way."

Sandra felt somewhat better by the girl's answer and said, "Well, I'm sure I would also have talked to you when I wasn't caught. I sure think it would have been more fun for me if I was dressed and not ... well ... naked like this."

"Don't sweat it girl," Vivian said. "You look great, so you have nothing to be ashamed about. How long will your ADP last?"

"What a strange girl!" Sandra thought, but answered her question with, "Until next week Monday, I need to go to the precinct after school to get my clothes back."

"Shit! That's rough!" Vivian said. "Well, if you have your clothes back next week, could you visit me at my home? I have something to ask you, but I can't ask it here in school."

While she had said this, she had given Sandra a piece of paper. Sandra looked at it and she saw an address written on it.

Sandra looked up at the girl, she had no clue about what this girl really wanted from her, but she was glad she was smart enough to ask if she could come over to her place after she was dressed again. So Sandra said, "I'll think about it, but it will depend on my parents. I don't know if they will ground me or not."

"Please, try to come to my home," Vivian said. "I'm sure you will like what I have to ask from you."

"Hmm ... Okay, if my parents let me, I will come to your home next week Tuesday. But can I also bring some of my friends with me?"

"If you fully trust them, sure! However, don't bring too many of them with you, because the thing I need to ask from you, isn't for everyone's ears."

Sandra was thinking that this was getting very mysterious. What was this girl planning to ask from her? Thinking about what the girl just had said, Sandra told her, "I'll bring only my best friend with me then. Okay?"

"Fine with me," Vivian said. "Well, I hope to see you next week, and girl, if you need any help this week, just look me up!"

"Thanks," Sandra said.

And then they parted company. They had reached the second floor and both groups had to go to their own classrooms.

While Sandra walked into the classroom, she was wondering what could be so secret that this girl couldn't talk about it in school. "I hope she doesn't plan anything stupid," Sandra thought. "I sure don't want to get into more trouble!"

Sandra went sitting at her desk, flinching again when she felt the cold surface of the chair against her skin, and then she put the note of Vivian away in her schoolbag.

When the new teacher started to talk, everyone paid attention to him. He was explaining what they would be doing this school year. Well, it was still the same things as last year it seemed. So, Sandra wasn't too worried about this class. She had done well in this class last year, so it wouldn't be a problem to get good grades again.

However, the teacher had also a nice surprise for them all. It seemed that he and the history teacher had made some arrangements for February next year. They all would go for a trip to Italy for a whole week.

This would be the first time that the school organized something like this. It is a project that they have set up with an Italian school that had an almost similar curriculum as they did, and they would be staying in the hotel connected to that Italian school. And those students would be coming to their hotel a few weeks later. It was a trip for all students of the fifth grade and would be free for everyone.

The teacher also mentioned that the students of the sixth grade would do the same, but they would not go to Italy but to Spain instead.

However, all students had to ask their parents for permission of course. The parents would probably get more information at the beginning of December with a slip enclosed that they had to sign to give their permission for this trip.

Needles to say that all students thought that this would be a great adventure. And because they were told that they would be free during the evenings, it only sounded so much better of course. Only the students under the age of 18 had to stay with their teachers in the hotel or stay with them outside of the hotel. The others could go out in the city in the evening, to wherever they wanted.

When the teacher had explained everything about the trip, the geography teacher couldn't help himself, he looked at Sandra and then said, "Oh, and for the students that would be on ADP during our week in Italy, they don't have to worry about their punishment, because they allow ADP students in Italy. So, we won't leave you naked students behind, but you can just join us on the trip and do your punishment just like you would have done them over here. So Sandra, try to behave in those days before our trip, or you will be showing your body to a lot of Italians too!"

Some students in the classroom laughed with this, but Sandra could only produce a little smile about this joke at her expense.

Then the teacher took same papers from his desk, and gave Sandra and the other students that were sitting in the front row four sheets of paper. Each took a paper from it and gave it to the student behind them until all had one.

The teacher then explained that this was a list of stones that could be found at different places around the neighborhood. There were five names of stones mentioned on the paper and about twenty places where they maybe could be found. It would be up to the students to look up the information about those stones and then to go out to those places to find them. They needed to bring those stones back with them for the next class the following Monday.

Sandra looked at the list, and saw that the places were about 4 to 5 kilometers spread out around the school district. It made her a little uncomfortable again, because she knew that she would be doing this in the nude and probably had to use her bicycle to go to all those places, exposing herself in a lot of different neighborhoods.

Nevertheless, the teacher had also a nice surprise for them, the students, who could find all five stones, would get a nice surprise in Italy. So, everybody sure would do their best to find those stones.

"Sandra! Melinda!" The teacher said, when they had gone over the paper. "Can you two get my books from the library. They should be ready for pick up by now."

"Sure," Melinda said with a smile.

"Crap!" Sandra thought. "Couldn't he pick somebody else instead of me?"

However, Sandra knew better than to say this out loud, and when Melinda stood up, she did the same. When Sandra looked at her chair, she suddenly felt how she started to blush again.

Sandra was looking at a wet spot on her chair, and she saw how her teacher was looking at the same spot as she was looking at. He smiled at Sandra, but didn't say anything about it. Even so, Sandra sure felt ashamed about this, because her teacher, and maybe some of her classmates who could see her chair, would know now that she had gotten aroused. And what was even worse, this embarrassing situation was turning her on even more. "Why is this happening to me?" Sandra thought, she just couldn't understand how she could get those feelings of excitement when she is also feeling so bad about this all!

And then Sandra and Melinda walked to the door and out of the room. When they both were in the hallway, Melinda came walking next to Sandra and gave Sandra little taps on her buttocks with her hand.

"Why can't this girl keep her hands to herself?" Sandra thought, but she did as if it didn't bother her. She sure wasn't planning to show Melinda what effect this was having on her.

"You sure are a little tramp. Aren't you?" Melinda asked Sandra suddenly.

Sandra looked at Melinda and said a little mad, "Why do you say that?"

"Do you think I didn't notice how you were turning our teacher on with flaunting your naked body at him, and then leaving that wet stain on your chair. Only tramps do something like that."

"But ... But I can't help it," Sandra said. "The teacher keeps looking at me, it's not that I want this you know."

"Sure," Melinda said, "just tell the truth and confess that you are liking it all."

"I'm not," Sandra said angry. Even when she knew that she was feeling some excitement about her being naked now. However, hearing Melinda say all those things, it sounded so dirty to her. Just thinking about it made her blush again.

"And I have to believe you?" Melinda said sarcastic. "Don't you think that we can't see the evidence. Your labia sure look engorged and those juices leaking out of your pussy sure tell something else to us. And that smell you are giving off, it is the smell of a girl that is horny you know! So, don't tell us you aren't excited about this all, just look at your thighs!"

Sandra looked quickly at her legs, and she could see how the inside of her thighs were getting wet. Seeing this made her blush even more, and a little disturbed about it, she said, "I need to clean myself, I can't walk back into the classroom looking like this!"

"You do nothing like that!" Melinda said stern and with a cheekier voice, she went on with, "I think it is the perfect look for a little tramp like you!"

Sandra let out a grunt from displeasure and decided to stop arguing with Melinda. She knew that Melinda would do anything to humiliate her and talking with this girl would only encourage her to make it more difficult for her.

While they were walking on to the school library, Melinda was looking at Sandra's body, and she knew that this girl sure was something else. If they both would be naked, Sandra would probably be considered the more attractive woman, even with all those piercings and that tattoo on her body. And maybe even thanks to those nipple piercings, because those made it that Sandra's nipples always looked perky. It sure seemed like those nipples were standing at attention at all times, and they didn't look bad at all.

It's not that Melinda wasn't beautiful, but Sandra had just that something extra about her that made her show up on the radar of the boys more easily, and Melinda knew this.

When they finally reached the school library, they walked in and Melinda saw the librarian running around with some books in her arms. She had to be in her late thirties and had a rather nice figure for a librarian. "Well, she sure didn't look like the woman that was working here last year," Sandra thought.

Both girls walked up to the woman and when they were almost at her, Melinda said, "Hello, Miss! We have to pick up some books for our geography teacher."

"Oh, Yes," the woman said a little startled. She had been concentrating on her work so much that she hadn't heard the girls walking up to her. While she turned around, she started saying, "I have laid them on t ... Oh my..." And then the woman looked at Sandra, and she was surprised to see that naked girl in school standing there in front of her.

The woman just stared at Sandra with wide open eyes. She had heard about this girl from colleagues, but seeing her with her own eyes, so up close, it sure was something she hadn't expected to happen so soon. She knew that she would be confronted with some of those ADP students during the school year, but she had hoped she would have had more time to prepare herself for it.

Sandra saw that the woman was looking at her with shock in her eyes, and it made her feel uncomfortable again. What could this woman be thinking about her? However, then she could see that the face of the woman was starting to change, the shock turned into a lovely smile, and then the woman said, "Well, you must be that girl with her outspoken thoughts!"

"Yes, that's me," Sandra said and looked shyly at the floor, she just couldn't bring herself to look the woman in the eyes.

"Don't be shy," the woman said. "It's not that bad."

Sandra slowly lifted her head up and then saw that the woman was looking her in the eyes and was smiling at her. Sandra gave the woman a little smile back, but she didn't know what to say. Sandra didn't know how she had to think about all of this. It didn't feel threatening, but still, the woman was looking at her in a way that surprised her. It wasn't lust that she saw in those woman's eyes, or anything bad. However, Sandra got the feeling that this woman wanted something from her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.