Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra knew that she couldn't wait any longer. It was almost noon, and she wished to be confronted with only her classmates first, before she had to face down the rest of the school in the nude.

When she slowly started to pull the door handle down, she could feel her heartbeat going up. She took a deep breath and then pulled the door open.

Veronique patted her on her buttocks and said, "Come on girl, you can do this!"

Then Sandra took her first step outside of the office, and she could feel how one of her feet touched the cold marble floor outside of the office. And with the next step, she could feel the same thing happening with her other foot. It felt so strange to be barefoot in school, and when she thought about it, it was not only her feet that were naked, but she was showing it all. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach again. And then she just started to walk and went past the counter, without looking at the people there, and she went straight out of the office and into the hallway of the school.

When she stood there, she could feel the cold tiles beneath her feet. For a moment, she just kept on standing there, and she was looking around her. She glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall, and it showed her that it was only 11:37am.

She knew that she had been weeping like a little girl not so long ago, and so she decided to go and have a quick look in the restroom and maybe wipe her face clean. She was sure that there would be some evidence of her crying on her cheeks.

Sandra turned to her right and walked up to the door of the woman's restroom. When she walked into the restroom, she listened for a moment, and she could hear that she was alone in it. So, she walked up to the mirror and saw that she had tear-streaks all over her face. However, she also saw her naked breasts in the mirror, and she was astonished by how her nipples looked. They were very striking and those little rings hanging down on them made them even more impressive. She knew that the boys would have a field day with them.

She walked up to the sink and turned the cold water faucet open. When she did this, she could feel how little water drops splashed against her body. She lowered her face, by bending at the waist, and with her two hands splashed some cold water on her face. When she stood up again, the water ran down her cheeks and dripped upon her breasts. It made her gasp for a moment, because the water was very cold.

She took some paper towels from the dispenser and wiped her face and breasts dry. When she accidentally brushed along her nipples, she gasped again. She couldn't believe how sensitive her nipples felt. "This is going to be a long day," she thought. She was sure, some of the boys would try to take advantage of this situation, and with her nipples as sensitive as this, she was sure, she would give them all, a great show to watch.

When she saw herself in the mirror again, she could see that she looked much better already. There were no streaks on her face anymore, and she had to stare at her eyes to notice that she had been crying.

She felt that she was ready to face her classmates now. She walked out of the restroom and into the hallway. She again didn't see anyone around her, and then she started to walk to her classroom as fast as she could. She again felt the coldness of the tiles beneath her feet, and because she was walking rather fast, she could hear how her feet were slapping against the tiles.

While she was walking up the stairs, she was thinking about how unreal all of this was feeling to her. She even remembered how she had woken up one night, her whole body covered with sweat and scared about the dream she had woken up from. She had been dreaming that she had been running around naked in her school, with all the students brushing up against her and all the time laughing at her. Well, this time she wasn't dreaming it, and she couldn't wake up from it, even if it would be too much for her to bear. And thinking about this, made her nervous again. However, she was glad that no other students could see her walk in the corridors for now. It was just her luck that all the windows, in the walls between the classrooms and the hallways, were at the top of the walls.

When she had reached the first floor, she was almost at the door of her classroom. She walked up to it, and the closer that she came, the more she could feel the nerves throughout her body. And when she finally reached the door to her classroom, she had to take a few deep breaths before she could knock on the door.

She could hear the voice of her teacher shouting, "YES!", from the other side of the door. And only hearing his voice, made her almost jump out of her skin.

She took a last deep breath, grabbed the handle of the door and then pushed it open. When she came in view of her classmates she saw how surprised and shocked they all looked at her. Some of the girls even let out a gasp or a nervous giggle. And all the boys were looking at her, as if they had never seen a naked girl before, and one of the boys even shouted, "Woo-ha!".

"Quiet guys!" the teacher said very sternly. "Hold your comments for later, we are still in class, so keep it orderly."

It took all the courage that Sandra had left, to walk further into the room, so she could close the door behind her. She was now just standing there, and she could see how everyone was looking at her. Most of the girls were laughing in silence at her, and she could see how the boys were gawking at her, but she could also see that Frederik looked very concerned at her, even if his eyes were also going up and down her body.

Then she noticed how her teacher was also looking at her with those intense blue eyes of his. And she could see that he wasn't looking at her eyes, even he was checking her out from head to toe. And it made Sandra feel very uneasy about it.

"Come on, Sandra," her teacher said impatiently. "If you don't mind, I want to finish my lesson of today. So, can you go sit on your chair and wait until the break before you start showing off your body to your classmates!"

Sandra looked at her teacher in disbelief. Had he really said that she was doing this on purpose? That she was showing off her body to her classmates because she wanted it? She just couldn't believe her ears, she felt so humiliated by this that she started to blush.

Sandra started walking again and when she went past Melinda, she looked at her and saw the smile on her face that she had been expecting, it said, "Oh girl, you are going to be my plaything for today!" And Sandra knew that those looks from just now wouldn't be anything special in comparison to what Melinda would do to her today.

Sandra couldn't help it, but she wondered why she had defied this girl on the previous Friday. If she just had kept quiet, she probably wouldn't be in the trouble she was in now. Well, she still would have been naked, but she wouldn't have this girl gunning for her ass.

When Sandra sat down on her chair, she jumped up for a moment. She hadn't expected the coldness of her chair when her buttocks and back had touched the plastic surface of the chair.

She quickly put the ID holder and the business card of Veronique away in her schoolbag and then sat upright to follow the class. She saw that the black board was scribbled full with the lesson of the day, and she knew she wouldn't have time to copy it all down into her work-book. So she just would ask a friend for the notes and copy it into her work-book later in the evening. This way she didn't need to write faster than normally, and it would keep her handwriting readable.

Her teacher started talking again, and she tried to follow what he was saying, but she also thought that she could feel how everybody in the classroom was looking at her. She even saw that the teacher gave her some glances, and it made her very uncomfortable. "Why had her favorite teacher put her on the first row?" she thought. She wished that she could sit in the back now so that the others couldn't watch her constantly.

And then the bell rang! It was noon and she would have to face all the other students in the lunchroom now. Sandra had cringed down on her chair when she had heard the bell go off. She could feel a knot in her stomach again, and she couldn't believe how scared she felt.

When the other students stood up and started to walk out of the classroom. She just couldn't move and stayed sitting in her chair without moving a centimeter. Then she noticed how her friends were standing close to her.

"Are you okay?" Dina asked very concerned about her best friend. Dina noticed that Sandra didn't look all too well. Sandra was looking very pale and Dina wasn't sure, but she thought that she could see that Sandra had been crying.

Sandra finally looked up and with a little voice she said, "No, I'm not okay!"

The teacher had put his things away, and was now looking at Sandra. He could see that she felt very bad about her situation. And even when he stood behind ADP for a hundred percent, he felt some pity for this girl. With those piercings on her body, she surely will be harassed about it, he thought. However, he also felt very uncomfortable with the situation, because he hadn't thought that he would feel aroused by seeing one of his students naked. Sure she was a beautiful girl, and maybe even a little kinky, but still, he had never thought he could feel something like this about one of his students.

He knew what this girl must be thinking now, facing all those students in the lunchroom must be a very scary thing, and then he decided to be mild on her. He took his lunch box out of his schoolbag, took out his sandwiches and walked up to this beautiful and naked girl. For a moment, he was mad at himself that he couldn't get the thought out of his mind that he found this girl beautiful and sexy. What would his fellow teachers think if they knew that he was thinking these thoughts about her.

Sandra her friends didn't know what they could do to help her. They just stood there and only Dina tried to comfort her by putting a hand on her shoulder.

Sandra was feeling nauseous by now. She knew she couldn't stay sitting here, but was glad that this new teacher gave her a little breathing time before she had to face all those other kids in the lunchroom.

"Sandra," she heard her teacher say.

Sandra looked up at him and saw him standing in front of her. She was glad that he now also looked with compassion at her and... "No, that's impossible," she thought. She must have imagined, because it almost had looked like he was also looking with lust in his eyes at her. No teacher could feel anything like that for a student, or could they?

"If you want, you can have my sandwiches," he said. "At least then, you can eat them in the courtyard. I'm sure that one of your friends will get you a can of soda from the lunchroom. This way, you don't have to face the whole school at once, and you can maybe get used on the idea of facing them all ... umm ... naked."

Sandra looked in the eyes of her teacher and said with gratitude in her voice, "Thank you." Even when she knew that it would only be a delay of her ordeal, she also knew that not all students would come out of the lunchroom at the same time, so she would only gradually being exposed to the others.

When the teacher had seen how she had looked at him, he was glad that he had decided to do this. The girl had looked from one to the other moment much better already. However, he also knew that it wouldn't last. It's just a respite, but all those little things could maybe help this girl cope with the situation. He smiled at her and said, "You're welcome."

Sandra saw that it was time to leave the classroom. Her friends helped her up and Frederik even took her schoolbag, to carry it for her.

Sandra walked out of the classroom with all her friends around her. When they were walking in the hallway, she could see that the news of a naked girl in school had already spread around, because there were still a few groups lingering around the hallway to see her walk by.

She could also hear what they were saying, they were saying thing like: "There she is.", "Look at her.", "Look at those piercings.", "Wow, she even has a tattoo.", "Is she... ? No can't be!", "She sure is kinky!" and so on.

However, the other things they said about her went by her. She was walking onwards in a daze and on an automatic pilot. She went down the stairs and up to the door that went into the courtyard. She felt so ashamed about this all. All those students looking at her and talking about her, as if she wasn't even there, it made her blush so hard that she even saw that her skin above her breasts was turning red.

Jimmy left the group and went to the lunchroom. He went for some soda cans and tried to get some extra sandwiches from the lunch lady. After he had explained to her what was going on, the woman gave him some sandwiches for half price.

Meanwhile, in the courtyard, Sandra and her friends had decided to go sit at the back, next to the fence. It was the only area in the courtyard with some grass that they could sit on, and because most of the other students were sitting at the picnic tables or alone on some of the benches, it was also the area that was the furthest away from those other students. For the moment, there were about 20, maybe 25 students outside. And they all were looking at the naked girl that had shown up in the courtyard.

When they were all seated on the grass, Dina asked again, "Sandra, are you okay?"

"I could be better," Sandra said. "But for the moment it is bearable, I'm glad that I didn't have to go to the lunchroom for now."

Sabina was looking at Sandra's tattoo and when she pointed at it, she said, "Is it because you are caught?"

Sandra nodded 'yes' without saying anything.

Sabina gasped and asked, "A whole week?"

Sandra nodded 'yes' again.

"I'm so sorry for you," Sabina said with sorrow in her voice.

"Thanks," Sandra said.

When Jimmy came back with the sandwiches and soda cans, it became quiet in their group for a moment and they all started eating. Sandra looked around her and saw that many of the other students were looking at her. And she couldn't see anyone else on ADP around her. So, she would be the only naked person in school today, and maybe also that boy in his undies of course. However, she was sure that he would be glad that she was sitting here naked, he would surely be off the hook for now.

After they were done eating. The conversation started again.

"Was it bad?" Dina asked.

"Was what bad?" Sandra asked her back.

"Well, with the Principal."

"I only saw her for a short moment, but I had to go with another woman into the office of the Assistant Principal. She was a cop and was ordered to put me on ADP."

"Was she mean to you?" Frederik asked.

"No, she was very kind, she even has given me her business card, and I could always call her if I needed her help."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.