Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

The door of the Principal's office opened suddenly, and she saw that the Principal and the Assistant Principal walked out of it. They were accompanied by a very beautiful woman. She had to be a little taller than Sandra and had black hair that went about 20 centimeters past her shoulders.

"Sandra Le-Croix?" the Assistant Principal asked.

Sandra stood up and said, "Yes, Sir."

"Okay, young lady. You can follow this woman. She has a few questions for you!"

"Yes, Sir," Sandra said. When she looked at her Principal, who she knew very well from last year, she couldn't see anything on the woman's face that would tell her if she was in trouble or not.

She followed this black haired stunning woman into the office of the Assistant Principal. It seemed she would be left alone with her, because the Principal and the Assistant Principal went back into the Principal's office.

The woman had opened the door and stood to the side to let Sandra go past her. When Sandra walked into the room the woman said, "Sit down, please."

Sandra walked up to a chair that stood in front of the desk of the Assistant Principal. She could hear that the woman closed the door behind her.

When she was sitting on the chair, she looked at the things on the desk in front of her. She saw a nameplate standing there, it mentioned the name of her Assistant Principal, his name was Francois Dupont.

Then the woman walked past her, and it was only now that she noticed that this woman was also carrying an empty plastic bag in her hand. The woman went sitting in the chair behind the desk and looked at Sandra for a moment.

"So, young lady, you are Sandra Le-Croix?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Sandra answered, the woman could hear that Sandra was nervous, because the girl's voice was trembling.

"Do you know why you are here?"

Sandra had totally no clue, so she said, "No, Ma'am. They just told me that I had to come to the office and that's all."

"Maybe I better introduce myself first, I'm sure that this will give you an idea why you are here, I'm Inspector LeGrand!" she said. "Do you now know why you are sitting here with me?"

Sandra had felt a shiver going through her body when she had heard the woman's name.

"Had she said LeGrand?" Sandra thought.

Sandra suddenly remembered the things her dad had said on Friday. Sandra had to swallow from the nerves she was feeling and said, "Not really. But I have heard of you, from my dad."

"Well, then you should know why I'm here!" she said, but Sandra could also hear that the woman had some compassion and sorrow in her voice.

Sandra looked the woman straight in the eyes, into those lovely and intense brown eyes of hers. She was thinking about what she could do or say, and then she just decided to come clean and get it all over with, so she said, "Yes, I know."

"I thought so," the Inspector said with relief, because she knew that if Sandra would have lied to her, that her ADP punishment would have been extended by another week.

Sandra just let her shoulders hang down and lowered her head, accompanied with a very loud sigh. She could feel how all the strength left her body, because she knew what was coming now.

"Sandra," the Inspector said with compassion. "I'm sorry that it had to come to this. Because I already knew that you were 'Little Blue Dragon' for some time now. Nevertheless, because I knew you were the daughter of Charles, I didn't want to bring you in."

Charles is the first name of Sandra's dad, and Sandra didn't know this, but the Inspector sitting in front of her, she had been a good friend of the family for years. The parents of both the girls knew each other from high school. And the Inspector had seen Sandra for the last time, when she had been holding her in her arms when she herself was only 10 years old and Sandra had been a month old. Not much later, the Inspector and her parents had moved away, and it was only for the past two years that she had moved back, but she hadn't been at Sandra's home in all that time.

Sandra tried to hold herself strong and asked, "How did you find me?"

"I can tell you that it wasn't easy. However, you had the bad luck that you have used the wrong wireless connection. You weren't on a router but on an access point. So, the laptop you used got its IP-address from the ISP itself and your MAC-address was registered by them. Once I got that information from the ISP from our neighboring Country and when I saw that there was only an elderly man living there, I knew 'Little Blue Dragon' must have hijacked his connection. So then I did a search on the MAC-address and found another IP-address that was used by it. And that's how I found out you were using an IP-address that is given to members of our own precinct. After I found this out, I tried to hide the information, but someone else also found the information, and they called us last Friday with your information. So, I couldn't help it, and I needed to check it out. We already have been to your home this morning, and when I found your laptop, the case was closed. If you only hadn't copied your MAC-address into the router that you are using at home, we wouldn't have found you out. That's really the only mistake you have made."

Sandra was a little surprised that this Inspector told her all of this, she also had noticed that this Inspector, for some reason, had tried to protect her even. So, Sandra couldn't help it, and she asked, "But why didn't you turn me in when you had that information?"

Now the Inspector gave her a troubled look and said, "Because, I didn't want to embarrass your dad."

When Sandra heard the Inspector say this, she started to think about her parents. She suddenly felt very uneasy about this all, because she knew that her parents would see all her hidden secrets this evening, and she had totally no clue, about how they would react on it!

"What will happen now?" Sandra asked.

"I'm sure you know the punishment for this. I can't do anything about it, but you will be put on ADP for a whole week and all your clothes will be confiscated. My colleagues are already removing all your clothes from your home as we speak. And you will get the privilege, of wearing your clothes, back on the next Monday, but you will need to come to the precinct to get them yourself."

"At the precinct?!?" Sandra said very surprised.

"Yes, that's where all your clothes will be stored. People that are put into the ADP program by the cops, not only lose the privilege of wearing them, but those clothes are also locked away in the precinct," the Inspector said.

When Sandra heard this, she felt very bad. Because the precinct is in the middle of the city, so she had to face all those strangers there next Monday in the nude. She only hoped that somebody would bring her there so she didn't need to take a bus and walk up to the precinct naked. And then she remembered something... "Oh no!" she said out loud.

"What's the matter?" The woman asked.

"I need to go to the city after school today, I can't do that in the nude," Sandra said very upset. And then she lowered her head, she could feel that she had almost started crying, but she luckily could hold it back, for now.

"I'm really sorry about that," the Inspector said. "And I'm even more sorry to ask this, but you need to take off your clothes now."

Sandra looked up and saw the distorted image of the Inspector sitting in front of her. Her eyes were starting to tear up, but Sandra thought that the woman looked with a very sad face at her. Even so, Sandra also knew that the woman couldn't do anything about it. So, her first ADP is a fact, and it wouldn't be for one day, as she had thought. No, she would be on a full week of ADP.

When Sandra thought about how she would be running around naked for a whole week, she could feel her stomach turn. And remembering that she had to go to the city after school and all the other things that she had to do during the next week. She thought she would never live it through. She was sitting in the chair with her head in her hands and shaking it in unbelief.

"I'm sorry Sandra, but it's time," the Inspector said.

Sandra bent down in her chair and started to remove her shoes. She took a lot of time for it but at the end, she ended up barefoot in the Assistant Principal's office. However, this was only the start of it, and she could already feel a little embarrassed about it. How would she be feeling when she had to take the rest of her clothes off?

She saw that the inspector opened the plastic bag that she had with her, and she knew what it was for. So, she picked up her shoes and socks from the floor and placed them on the desk. The Inspector took them and put them away in the bag.

Sandra stood up and with trembling hands, she grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and started to pull it upwards and over her head. She threw the t-shirt on the desk, and she felt how the cool air in the office touched her exposed skin. She could feel a crop in her throat, and she was feeling a little dizzy from all the emotions that was whirling around in her head. Her body even trembled from the tension she was feeling.

Sandra knew that she had to go on, and she decided it was now time to remove her skirt. She unzipped it and just let it glide down her legs, and it fell on top of her feet. She stepped out of it with one foot and with the other foot she picked it up by bending her leg in front of her. Her skirt ended up in her hands and then also on the desk.

She was now standing in her underwear in front of the Inspector. She felt very humiliated with this all, but strangely enough, when the Inspector looked at her, with sympathy and something else in her eyes, she suddenly felt also something else going through her body. She couldn't believe it, but she also felt a little excited by it. And acknowledging this made her blush. She was hoping that this woman wouldn't notice it, or she would die from shame.

When Sandra moved her hand to the back of her body to remove her bra, she started to tremble even more. She couldn't believe this, she really would end up naked in front of this nice woman sitting there and then for the whole school and afterwards ... for who knows who else. She just couldn't bear it anymore and just dropped her arms next to her body and started crying. The little excitement that she had felt had gone away now, and she could only feel the humiliation of it all. She just couldn't bring herself to remove her undies.

When the Inspector saw this, she felt compassion for Sandra. Even when she believed in ADP, she didn't believe in the rule that minors didn't have freedom of speech anymore. And a one week ADP for just telling others what is on your mind is a too grave of punishment in her eyes. However, she also knew she couldn't do anything about it, she just had to follow the rules until her political party could change the law again.

She could see that Sandra was at a breaking point. If she would force her to strip down, the girl could lose it completely. So, she did the only thing that she could do, she stood up and walked over to the girl.

"I'm sorry that we need to do this," the Inspector said. "Is it alright if I help you with your bra and panties?"

Sandra started crying again and her body was shaking when she gasped for air. The only thing Sandra could do was nodding with her head, to tell the Inspector that she could help her.

The Inspector went to the back of Sandra and unhooked the girl's bra. She slowly pulled it down Sandra's arms and when she had the bra in her hands, she walked back to the desk and put the bra away in the bag. She turned around and looked at Sandra again. When she looked at Sandra, the Inspector was for a moment stunned, she was looking at some very nice looking and firm breasts with bandage aids over the nipples. When she looked at those bandages, she had to smile about it.

"You came prepared, I see!" she said with fun in her voice.

Even when Sandra still felt very embarrassed and humiliated about this all, she couldn't help it, but even she had to smile about it. Even so, she didn't say anything.

The Inspector now walked up to her, placed her hands on the hips of Sandra and then went with her thumbs between the girl's body and panties. She grabbed the waistband and then pulled it down along the legs of Sandra until she reached her feet. While she had been doing this, she had seen how flawless the skin of Sandra was. "This girl sure has turned into a beautiful woman," she thought.

"Can you step out of your panties please?" the Inspector said with a tremble in her voice.

Sandra did what she was asked and stepped out of her panties. She could see how the Inspector put her panties away, with all her other clothes, and when the Inspector turned around to look at her, Sandra started to blush again. She almost had put her arms and hands in front of her body, but she remembered on time that this wasn't allowed.

"Are you really healing something or is it just to hide something?" the Inspector asked while she was looking at Sandra's hidden parts.

On Friday, Sandra had started doing this. When Sandra had been in the bathroom in the morning, she had used adhesive bandages on her nipples, hood and a big one on her mound. She had thought that she maybe could hide her piercings and tattoo this way! And it was those bandages that the woman was looking at now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.