Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra's alarm clock went off at 7am, the next school day was upon her. She felt very well rested and was looking forward to going to school. She couldn't explain it, but she just had a good feeling about today, she was sure that it would be a nice day today.

After she had done her daily routine in the bathroom. She looked in her closet and decided on her skirt and t-shirt for today, it was still way too hot outside for her blouse. If only she didn't need to wear those socks and loafers on her feet to school, then this outfit wouldn't be too bad.

When she came downstairs and walked into the kitchen. She saw that her mother had already set the breakfast table. Her dad was sitting at the table, and he was eating his scrambled eggs.

"Hi mum, hi dad," she said in a very happy tone.

"Good morning," both her parents said in union.

Sandra went sitting at the table and her mother gave her also some scrambled eggs.

While she was eating her breakfast, her father stood up and went to get dressed for work. When he came back into the kitchen, he had an envelope for Sandra with him.

"Don't forget this," he said. "It's that paper for school about ADP."

She took the envelope from her dad and put it away in her schoolbag. It wouldn't be too smart of her to forget this letter.

After she was done eating, she got up, kissed her mother on the cheek and said, "See you after school!"

"I'll wait for you at the gate," her mother said to remind her on the date they had after school.

"Okay, mum!" Sandra said, and then walked out the door and to the front of the house. She had to wait for a moment, but when the bus came, she quickly got on and went to the back of the bus where Dina was already waiting for her.

"Do you have your ADP paper with you?" Dina asked.

"Yes, my dad gave it to me this morning."

"And, what have they decided?"

"I don't know," Sandra said. "I haven't looked at it yet."

She took the envelope out of her schoolbag, ripped it open and then looked at the paper.

"Crap," she said in a low voice. "They have decided to extend the school punishments at home."

"Yeah, mine did the same," Dina said a little disappointed with her parents.

"I can't believe this," Sandra said. "I was so sure they didn't want me running around naked at home. They have never seen me naked, and I also haven't seen them naked. I always thought they would feel too uncomfortable about it."

"I think, that our parents think, that we won't get into trouble when they extend those ADP punishments into their home. They think we would be too ashamed about it that we will always be little angels from this day forwards."

Sandra wasn't happy about this, not happy at all. After she had been so sweet with her parents. She surely thought her parents would go easy on her. However, on the other hand, maybe they did this because she had been so extra sweet with them. Just like Dina had said, they just wanted to make sure that she wouldn't change back into that little brat that she had been in the past few years. Well, it would only make her more resolved in not getting into trouble. She sure didn't want her parents to see her naked. If she knows her dad, he would surely spank her for all those piercings she had and surely would scream his head off about her tattoo. No, she was determined to never get into ADP, because life as she knew it would be really over if her dad found out about all those little things on her body.

Not that her dad had spanked her often in the past. He only had done it maybe 3 or 4 times in her whole life, but it had always been when she had done something very sneaky. So this would surely be in that category. And because she would be already stripped down, the only punishment left would be a spanking, she thought. On the other hand, maybe he would think that she is already too old for it. The last time he did this, she had only been 13 years old.

Then the bus stopped in front of the school. It's only then that she noticed how long she had been thinking about this. And when she looked at Dina, she could see that Dina also was a little worried about it all. Sandra was sure that Dina must have been thinking about the same thing, well maybe not about piercings and tattoos, but surely she also didn't want to end up naked at home.

"Are you okay?" Dina asked when she saw Sandra looking at her.

"Hmm, yes. I was only thinking about what my parents would do when I had to come home naked," Sandra said.

"Me too!" Dina said, although, she also managed to produce a little smile on her face.

Sandra hadn't told any of her friends about those special things on her body, but she also knew that being stripped down is already scary enough for most of her friends. However, Sandra also knew that even when the others would be teased, she would also be teased with her piercings and maybe even with her tattoo.

They got out of the bus and went inside the school. They both walked to the back of the building and walked out into the courtyard where they joined their other friends.

"And what have your parents decided?" Frederik asked.

They both answered him at the same time by saying, "First..."

"Just like mine," Frederik said.

And it soon became clear that 9 out of 10 students had a paper with them with the first option marked by their parents. It seemed like they all were thinking the same thing, it's working so why not invite it into their home.

Sandra was looking around her and saw that all students were nicely dressed today. It seemed that nobody had been punished over the weekend, or at least not in that degree that they had to come naked to school.

Sabina was the last member of Sandra's group that arrived at school. Melinda looked at Sabina like if she was an intruder to their class. And that the girl went straight to Sandra, and that she was greeted so friendly by Sandra, was also something that didn't make her feel any better about this girl.

And then the bell rang, they all went to their designated place and waited for their teacher to come and get them. They had Dutch language the first two hours of the Monday. It was given by a woman that was already a little older. Well, she had to be in her late fifties, so for these students, she looked ancient already.

The students saw her standing at the door, and she was waving that they could come inside. So they all walked up to her and followed her to the classroom. They went sitting at their designated desks and Sabina had to sit at the last desk of the left row in the classroom. It was the only seat left. All classes had 4 rows with 4 desks.

When the teacher walked in she said, "Goedemorgen leerlingen."

"Goedemorgen juffrouw," Said all the students back.

This teacher only talked in Dutch during class. She was old school and she thought by speaking only in Dutch, the students had to learn the language faster so they could understand her. Strangely enough, she was right, because most of her students spoke the language very fluently after she was done with them.

Sandra hadn't too much trouble with the language, because her mother was from The Netherlands, and she had learned it already when she had been very young. Writing was something else, but speaking it was very easy for her.

The teacher also didn't waste time, so she immediately started with her curriculum. Only Melinda and one another student in the class had already bought the book that they needed for Dutch class. All the others had decided to go buy it on the Wednesday afternoon. Most of them just had wanted to enjoy their last weekend without homework to the fullest it seemed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.