Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Last night, when Sandra came home from the birthday party, she had joined her parents in the living room. After the normal questions about how it had been and so on. They all had enjoyed watching a movie together on the television. And then it was time to go to bed, Sandra had kissed her parents goodnight and then had gone upstairs, to bed.

Before Sandra had turned off the light, she had read the rule book that she had received at school. She wanted to make sure that she wouldn't break any of the school rules, but also wanted to check what she could wear at home, because the rule book didn't only contain the rules for school, but also all the ADP rules.

It seemed that they allowed minors the use of their sleeping attire at home. It was allowed, because some of the kids only had one or two sets of clothes and the government wanted to make sure that the kids always could wear clean clothes to go to school. That's why they had decided to allow the use of the sleeping attire at home, to make sure that the dirty clothes could be washed in time. And it was only when they went outside that they needed to make sure that they had the clothes on according to the dress code of their school. And Sandra now also had found the rule about footwear. It seemed that only when they needed to attend a school affair, go to church or some special gatherings, they needed to wear those socks and loafers, she hated so much. On any other occasion, they were allowed to wear other 'normal' shoes. With 'normal' shoes, they meant sneakers or when it was really hot outside, they could even wear flip flops, or even walk around barefoot. However, the girls couldn't wear shoes with high heels, that was something only the adults could wear from this day forwards.

Because she and her parents didn't go to church, Sandra decided to only wear her nightgown on the Sunday. She just wanted to feel more comfortable at home, her school clothes reminded her too much of school, and at home she didn't want to think about school, and her clothes would remind her too much on it.

It was still only 9:32am when Sandra woke up, but she decided to go downstairs already. When she walked into the kitchen, barefoot, she saw her mother preparing some pancakes for breakfast.

"Hi, mum," she said and went sitting at the kitchen table. "Is it okay that I wear my nightgown at home?"

Her mother looked at her and said, "I don't know?"

"Well, the ADP rule book says that we can, but I wanted to see if it was also okay for you."

"Well, if you can do it according to the ADP rules, sure honey. However, when somebody comes over, you will have to go to your room and change into your school clothes. Okay?"

"Will do mum," she said followed with a sweet, "Thanks!"

The nightgown that she was wearing had been bought for her by her mum. Her mother had bought a few nightgowns for her 18th birthday, and they were a little sexier than what she had been wearing when she was younger. Her mother thought it was time that her daughter started to wear some more mature things. It would also remind her that she wasn't a kid any longer, but that she was turning into a woman.

The one that she had been wearing this week, was a red satin one that came down to just above her ankles. It had a split at the left side, and it went up to mid-thigh. The top of the nightgown was decorated with black lace. It covered everything very nicely and only when she walked, she sometimes showed a little leg, but it was nothing vulgar. And when she sat down, she of course needed to make sure that she sat properly. Because, she had also decided not to wear any underwear under it, but that's something she wouldn't tell her mother of course. Sandra wasn't sure if her mother would be okay with knowing that her daughter was only wearing this nightgown with nothing underneath.

When Sandra's mother had bought those things for her, Sandra hadn't been too happy about it at first, but from the very first time she had worn one of these nightgowns, she had fallen in love with them. Firstly, because the satin felt very smooth and cold against her skin. And secondly, when she had seen herself in the full-length mirror in her mother's bedroom, she had seen how sexy she had looked in it.

After Sandra was done with her breakfast, she went back to her bedroom. She wanted to have a look at the list of things they needed to buy for school and to make her own list out of it. Overlooking the list, she saw that she had to go to 3 maybe 4 stores to get everything. And she also needed to go to the sports shop for a new swimsuit, some shorts and new running sneakers.

Sandra decided to go to the stores tomorrow after school. There was a bus stop close to school, and if she hurried, she would have enough time to buy or order all the things she needed. On the Wednesday afternoon, she would go to the sports shop for her swimsuit and the rest of the things that she needed for gym class. She had to go to soccer practice anyway on the Wednesday, and she would cycle past the shop when she went over to the club. So she planned to leave an hour earlier on Wednesday, it would give her enough time to take care of everything and still be on time for practice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.