Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

From: LBD
Subject: ADP SUCKS!!!
Posted on 25 June 2006

Today is the worst day of my life. Our little Country Massalië has changed their laws, so they can start punishing minors.

I'm an 18 year old girl, and as most teenagers, I have enjoyed my freedoms to their fullest.

I have been to many parties with my friends, and I know how to have fun. And sure, my parents had to pick me up at our local police station a few times in the last two years. But let's just say, those cops didn't appreciate it that I was having so much fun in their city during one of my so fun filled nights.

Sure, I failed two times in school, but it is not that I'm the only one, there was only one nerd in my class last year that was still 16 years old when the school year began. All the others were 18 years or older already at the end of the school year. So, I wasn't the worst student in our class.

But that was my life up until today. Because our stupid government wants to try something new at the next school year, something that was introduced in Great Britain and afterwards repeated with great success in the United States of America. But in the end, those Countries have overturned their decision and removed those flawed ADP rules out of their legislation. It seemed the kids were smarter than the government over there, and they had found a loophole by which they could convince their parents and the government that it wasn't working anymore.

However, as usual, our government thinks they can do it better, so they have changed the rules a little. Until now, we only had to go to school until we reached the age of 18. We were allowed to join the workforce on our 18th birthday, and we were considered adults in all legal ways from then on.

Even so, until you reached the age of 18, you were also not responsible for the things you did, only your parents could be prosecuted or fined when their kids did something wrong. And because my generation was smart enough to understand these laws, some of us went way too far by breaking the laws.

So in response, they have changed the law regarding adulthood. From this moment onwards, you can only become a legal adult, by doing well in school and getting your high school diploma. And just my luck, I'm born four months too late! I'm one of those minors that can't get the legal status of adulthood without my diploma now. And that sucks big time!

My plans to drop out of school and join the workforce instead have been blocked by this new law. This means that I still have to go to school for the next two years. If only I had known this last year, I surely would have tried to succeed during the last school year! Then I would only have to do one year in school and not repeat my fifth grade again and stay for two more years under ADP.

However, this is not the worst part of the new law. Because, they also decided to change the punishment system for the people that aren't considered adults yet!

We will be the first European Country where they will try this new thing. So you can be sure that the rest of Europe will have us under the looking glass. Especially from others of my age, because if they see that it works, they surely will implement it in all of Europe next year. Because the problems with minors breaking the law is happening all over Europe.

And if you wonder what this new punishment system is called? Well, it is called "Alternate Discipline Plan" or ADP for short. All young adults, from the age of 14 until they get their High School diploma are subject to these new laws, with a few exceptions to the rules for kids younger than 16, because the age of consent is still 16 for our Country. So the government has made sure that those students, that are younger than 16, can be protected from people with bad thoughts.

And what is ADP exactly? Well, I can give you a very long explanation about it, but the short version is: If you break the law or don't do what is expected from you, you will lose some or all privileges you have.

You would maybe think, "That's nothing new under the sun." Because being grounded or losing your television privileges for some days has been going around for you don't know how long already.

Well, yes, that's what I was thinking also at first, until I read the pamphlet that was sent to my parents. And I can tell you, when I read what they had planned for us, even I started to feel very scared about this new system which they are going to test on me and my friends.

Because, it sure isn't what you are thinking. Losing your privileges can be the things I mentioned before, but also, and this is the hard part of the new law, you would also lose the privilege of wearing clothes!!!

Yes, you read it correctly! If you break the law, all people with authority can strip you naked! And not just at home, but everywhere in our fine and messed up Country! And if you have been put under ADP, you will need to do every activity you would normally do, but in your birthday suit. So crawling away somewhere where nobody can see you isn't in it. We can't even use our hands to cover our privates with, NOOOOO, we need to show our naked bodies to everyone who wants to see it!!!! Are they nuts?!?!

However, now comes the worst part of this new law, because when you are on an ADP punishment, everybody else can humiliate you in any way they see fit. Sexual intercourse isn't permitted of course! (Luckily they thought about including this part in their new law!) But still, if others want to put you on display, they can do it in any way they want, and they can even touch you with their hands if they want to. So I'm sure that some of the boys will take advantage of this situation by feeling up the girls. Well, maybe even the girls will do the same to the boys, I sure know a few girls who would take every chance, to grab a boy by his dick and show him around. Even I would do it to some boys that have been mean to me in the past ... I think!

Nevertheless, I can't believe that our government has implemented these ridiculous rules. And why do I need to live in a Country that is being used as a test case in Europe. Sure we are the smallest Country in Europe with only about 100.000 people living in it. However, if I watch the news, I see a lot of other Countries in Europe that have way more problems with their kids than our Country has.

And another stupid rule, we 'young adults' have to wear a uniform from this day forward, and again, not only in school, no, we have to wear it all the time.

However, they also thought to give us a little diversity, so we have to wear the colors of our school to make it obvious to everyone from which school you are.

And we all need to wear underwear now. But not just any underwear, no, we need to wear full sized white cotton panties and a matching white cotton bra. YUCK!

And for my school, we need to wear a white blouse and a dark red skirt that goes to over our knees or pants in the same color. And depending on the weather, we can also wear a red pullover over our blouse, and it will have the school logo on it. Luckily, they also thought about the summer months, because we can wear a red t-shirt with the school logo on it on those hot days we sometimes have. Well, we have them more these days then let's say 10 years ago. Global Warming seems to have improved our days we can spend in the sun.

O yes, I forgot to mention what we have to wear on our feet. We need to wear white socks and loafers. LOAFERS - YUCK AGAIN!

As you can see, there is nothing sexy about these clothes. My normal school clothes have always been a skirt going to mid-thigh and a tank top, even in winter. :-) And for the past 2 years, I haven't worn any bra and only little thongs underneath my skirt. So you can guess, the boys loved to see me showing up in my tank top on those cold days. :-) But that's over for now, with that bra covering my breasts and nipples, I don't think I can give the boys a nice view anymore. The only way to do this again, would be when I'm put in ADP, but I surely don't want to run around in my birthday suit so that all boys could check me out, up close and very personal.

O yeah, by the way, boys need to wear red pants and a white shirt, they can't wear skirts. Duh!!! Do those people at the top really think that some of the boys would be thinking about wearing a skirt to school? How stupid can they be!!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.