Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 118

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 118 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

While Charles drove Frederik home, something unexpected happened.

They had only been driving for a short while, when Charles said, “Frederik, I’m going to park the car for a moment, because I want to have a private talk with you. Is that okay?”

“Um, sure,” Frederik responded, somewhat surprised by Charles’s question.

After Charles had parked his car, he looked at Frederik and said, “This is maybe a little strange, but I want to ask you some questions about Sandra.”

“That’s fine with me, Sir,” Frederik responded, wondering what was going on.

“It’s just; I have some suspicions about Sandra, and I think you can help me to confirm them, but you have to be really honest with me. And whatever you say, you don’t have to worry about my reactions towards you. I already know that you would do anything to protect Sandra. You’re a good guy!”

“Thanks, Sir. And I promise; I won’t lie!” It was obvious that he really meant it.

“I know you know my daughter for only a week, but during that week, you have grown very close to her and probably also have been around her most of the time. So, I have a feeling, you already have a clue about Sandra and the kind of woman she really is.”

Frederik had no idea about how he had to respond to this, so the only sound he made was, “Um...”

Charles smiled and explained, “I mean, you probably have kept a close eye on her, in a good way, and noticed some things about her that I can only guess about.”

“Um ... Sorry, but I’m not really sure about what you’re asking me?”

“Let me explain,” Charles said. “I’m going to ask you some questions about Sandra, and I want you to be very honest with me.”

“Hmm, okay,” Frederik responded, but still wasn’t sure what Charles wanted from him.

“Let’s start at the beginning,” Charles said. “On Monday, when they took Sandra’s clothes away, how did she behave?”

“On Monday? I think she was very nervous and afraid. She sure didn’t look like she was happy about what they had done to her.”

“I know the next question is probably a bit weird, but ... Did she show any signs of arousal when she walked into the classroom?”

“On Monday, no she didn’t,” Frederik answered.

Charles thought out loud and said, “So, it was probably her first time then?”

“I don’t know, Sir,” Frederik answered, thinking Charles was asking him another question.

Charles didn’t correct him, and went on by asking, “However, you just said, ‘On Monday’! So, afterward, she did get aroused?”

“Um ... yes,” Frederik answered in all honesty, again.

“How much?”

“To be honest!” Frederik answered. “I think she got hornier the longer she stayed naked. She tried to hide it, but I’m sure that anyone looking at her, could see how much it turned her on.”

“That’s what I was afraid of. Well, even at home I could see the obvious signs.”

“Sir! Can I be frank with you?” Frederik asked.

“Be as frank as you can be,” Charles urged him on.

“As long as you promise me you won’t get angry with me,” Frederik added.

“I won’t get mad with you,” Charles responded and smiled at the boy.

“Well ... then,” Frederik said and sighed. “I did observe Sandra during the week, and in fact, we talked about it with each other. I think she is an exhibitionist, and probably also a nymphomaniac.”

“Really? Why do you think that?” Charles asked him.

“Because of the way how she acted around us, and because of some of the things she did,” Frederik answered. He then thought about it for a moment and went on with, “Sir, whatever I’m going to tell you now, you have to promise me that you don’t tell Sandra about this. I’m not sure if she would like you guys to know it, but I think, for her own protection, you do need to know this.”

Charles looked intensely at Frederik and said, “I already think I know what you are going to tell me, but I promise you, I won’t tell Sandra that you told me.”

Frederik hesitated for a moment, but then eventually said, “Sandra has been having sex with others, as well, last week. She told me about it, and also told me that she had trouble controlling herself. When she gets to a certain point, I mean, when she gets very aroused, she can’t fight the urge to have sex with whomever is around her. And while I think she feels bad about it, afterwards; at those times, she just can’t stop herself.”

“I was afraid of that,” Charles said, and he couldn’t hide his concern about this. “You just confirmed what I was already thinking. You are right; she probably is a nymphomaniac!”

It surprised Frederik that while Charles did look a little upset about it, he took it rather well. Nevertheless, he needed to know it for sure, and so he asked, “Is Sandra in trouble now?”

“No, son! She isn’t. It’s just who she is, and we need to accept her like that. And sure, it can complicate our lives somewhat, but that’s just how it is.” Charles then looked very seriously at Frederik and asked, “How are you dealing with this? Do you think you will be able to cope with it?”

“How do you mean?”

“Well, will you be able to forgive her, whenever she has sex with others?”

“Sandra and I already talked about this!” Frederik responded. “And ... We have agreed that if she is honest about it, and tells me everything she does, I won’t get mad with her. In fact, it goes both ways.”

“Both ways?”

“She understands her own problems, probably better than any of us, and she told me that she wouldn’t get mad with me, if I ever want to have sex with anyone else. As long as, we both are honest about it and don’t keep secrets from each other.”

“Really? And you think you will be able to do this for her? I mean, to accept the fact that she is going to have sex with others, without getting jealous about it?”

“To be really honest, I don’t know,” Frederik confessed. “It was a little difficult when Sandra told me about all those things she had done. However, when I gave it another thought, I couldn’t help but feel love for her. I’m sure, now and then; it will be difficult for both of us, but I think we both will be able to handle it. I truly love your daughter, Sir, and if she is really honest about all the things she does, even behind my back, I think I can live with it.”

“That’s very mature of you!” Charles said, and for the first time during this conversation, he looked very satisfied with this conversation.

Frederik’s curiosity got the better of him, and he asked, “Sir? Why did you suspect Sandra was a nymphomaniac?”

Charles surprised Frederik by chuckling, while he said, “Because she’s too much like her mother!”

Frederik’s eyes opened wide, while he asked stunned, “You mean! Shirley ... she is also ... a nymphomaniac?”

“Don’t ever tell my wife that I told you this, but yes, she is. When she was about Sandra’s age, maybe even a little younger, she was much crazier than Sandra is right now. I’m not going to tell you anything about the things she did, but I can tell you, I probably fell in love with her, because of it!”

“You did? But...”

Charles didn’t let Frederik finish his question, and just said, “We had, or better, still have the same understanding as you and Sandra have. If you are anything like me, and I think you are, you two are going to be fine. And yes, it’s like you said, sometimes it will get a bit difficult, but if you two can talk about it, and just can give each other enough freedom to do whatever you have to do, to satisfy your urges, you two are going to have a very stable relationship. Shirley and I managed to do it, and I’m sure you two will be able to do it too. The only difference between my situation, and yours, is that you will probably have an extra person involved in your relationship.”

“You’re talking about Veronique?”

“Yes! You three should get together as quickly as possible, and talk about all of this. The sooner you three can come to an agreement, the better it will be for your relationships. Although, I don’t envy you, my boy!” Charles said this last part with a chuckle.

“How so?” Frederik wanted to know.

“If Veronique accepts you into her bed, you will need to have twice the stamina than I needed with Shirley. And let’s just say, a nymphomaniac can be very demanding, but two... !”

“Um ... Do you think Veronique is also one?”

Charles chuckled and said, “I don’t know; I’m just pulling your leg. Even so, if she is, you’re in for a wild ride!”

“Um ... I hope you don’t mind me asking this, but how often do you and Shirley do it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.