Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 114

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 114 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

For a moment, Sandra wasn't sure where she was. Something had woken her up, but she wasn't sure what, and then the doorbell went off again.

She started to smile and jumped off of the sofa and walked straight to the door. She opened it and saw Frederik standing there. At first, he smiled at her, until he noticed what she was wearing. He looked her up and down. "Wow!"

"Really? This gets me a 'Wow!'?" Sandra asked teasingly. "Even after seeing me naked for a whole week, being dressed like this rouses you?"

"You will always get a 'Wow!' from me, but I wasn't expecting you to open the door, wearing something like that!"

"So, you like my outfit?" Sandra asked with a giggle.

"Uh-huh!" he responded, nodding his head, eagerly.

"And ... Do you like me like this more than when I would have been naked?"

Frederik looked Sandra in the eyes, and said, "I will always like you, regardless of what you are wearing ... or what you're not wearing!"

"Right answer, mister!" Sandra said and winked at him. She then moved a little to the side and said, "Well, come on in!"

Frederik did like asked, but Sandra noticed that he was suddenly a little nervous.

"Is there something wrong?" Sandra asked him.

"No! No. I'm fine," Frederik responded and tried to look more relaxed.

"Nervous to meet my parents," Sandra said smiling.

"A little bit," Frederik confessed.

"Don't worry," Sandra told him. "They aren't home ... yet."

Sandra let out a giggle when she heard Frederik sigh. "You can put your bag over there," Sandra told him and pointed toward a corner in the room.

After Frederik had put his backpack away, Sandra took him to the living room, and they went sitting on the big sofa. Sandra was facing him, and she was sitting crossed-legged on the sofa. Sandra noticed that Frederik's eyes were looking in the direction of her crotch, but she was sure he couldn't see her pussy ... for now. She had made sure the front of her sleeping dress was still covering her.

"So ... um ... Why did that girl wanted to talk to you?" Frederik asked.

"She had a proposition for me, but I declined her offer. But if you don't mind, I don't want to talk about it. Mostly, because I don't want anyone to get into trouble for it."

"Why? Did she ask you to do something illegal?"

"You could say that," Sandra answered. "But I really can't tell you anything about it."

"Why not?"

"It's for your own good!" Sandra stressed. "This way, you don't have to lie to anyone, if ... let's say ... the cops would ask you anything about it."

"But you declined her offer! So? Why would the cops ask me something about it?"

"Because ... maybe ... she is still going through with it. And I'm sure, if she does it, the cops will probably think that I could have something to do with it, as well. So, when you don't know anything about it, you don't have to lie, and get into trouble too."

"So, you could still get into trouble?"

"I don't think so, but you know how some of those cops think. So, I'm sure they will ask me some questions, even when they don't have any proof about me being involved with them."

"Hmm ... I see," Frederik said thoughtfully. "But you're really sure that you can't get into trouble?"

"Yeah, I'm certain," Sandra answered.

"Okay then," Frederik said. He then looked at Sandra's outfit once more, and started smiling again.

"What are you thinking about now?" Sandra asked, giving him a naughty smile.

"Oh! Nothing!" Frederik responded, but he couldn't stop smiling.

"Yeah! Sure! With a smile like that on your face, I'm sure it's something."

Frederik laughed and said, "I was just wondering how it would be if you got punished for the rest of your life!"

"Really? And? Would you like that?" Sandra asked him teasingly.

"Well, it could get a bit weird, if I needed to introduce my naked wife to my boss ... um ... sometime in the future."

"Wife?" Sandra asked surprised, while her eyes got bigger. "Are you asking me to marry you?"

Frederik chuckled and said, "Well, it was just a figure of speech. But yeah, I could see us getting married ... some day."

For some reason, this gave Sandra a very nice feeling. Not that she wanted to get married soon, but it was just nice to know that Frederik thought about her in that way.

They stared at each other for a moment, and then Frederik broke the silence by asking, "So ... today ... being back in your clothes. How did it make you feel?"

"Hot!" Sandra said jokingly. "Very hot!"

"The good kind of hot? Or just warm?"

"Just warm," Sandra responded, pouting a little in jest.

"So, you aren't feeling horny anymore?"

Sandra smiled at him and said, "Only a little bit. However, I didn't feel anything like yesterday, or the days before. In fact, I was still aroused when I woke up this morning, but during the day, those feelings went away ... mostly."

"So, we can presume that you really are an exhibitionist?" Frederik asked.

"Probably," Sandra confessed. Then she gave Frederik a naughty look again, and said, "Although, I still feel just aroused enough for some extra fun."

"Really?" Frederik asked, sounding happy while he sat up straighter on the sofa.

"Really!" Sandra responded and stood up. She moved in front of Frederik, trying to move as sexy as she could.

Frederik was surprised when he noticed something raising his head, in his pants, but was even more surprised when Sandra straddles his lap, while facing him.

The sleeping dress rode up a little, because Sandra had to spread her legs, so she could place her knees at both sides of Frederik. It exposed her legs completely, and Frederik didn't hesitate a second and placed his hands on her legs, just underneath the hem of Sandra's dress.

Sandra left just enough room between their bodies, so she could reach down for the fly of his pants.

"What are you doing?" Frederik asked and looked a little shocked.

"Releasing something," Sandra responded while she undid the button of his pants and then pulled his zipper down.

"But ... What if your parents get home?" Frederik asked, sounding really nervous now.

Sandra just shrugged and tried to pull his pants down. When it didn't work, she stood up, so she could more easily pull his pants down to about half away to his knees. Sandra smiled wickedly when she noticed the bulge in his white briefs.

"I see someone is liking the idea," Sandra joked and reached for his briefs.

Frederik grabbed Sandra wrists and said, "I don't think this is a good idea!"

"Because we can get caught? Or because you don't want to?" Sandra asked him.

"Because we can get caught," Frederik answered.

This only made Sandra smile even more while she said, "I want to play with your snake!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.