Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 108

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 108 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"Did you really mean that? The thing you said to that woman," Veronique asked Sandra.

"That I want to return there for more fun? Yes! But not too soon though."

"Well! If you really want to go there again, just let me know, and I'll take you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Thanks!" Sandra said and smiled at Veronique. She then asked, "Did you like the show?"

Veronique answered, "So ... It was a show for you?"

Sandra giggled and said, "Not really, but I guess it must have looked like one."

"Yeah! It did. And you also showed them all how much you liked it, even when they hurt you."

"So? I really did like everything they did to me."

"I know; that's what worries me a little."

"How so?"

"They can hurt you even more than with that cattle shocker, you know."

"They can ... um ... why didn't they do that to me then today?"

"Because. I told them they could fondle you, and if you allowed them, go even a little further."

"They held back on me?"

"Yes."

"So ... What kind of things do they normally do?"

Veronique smiled and said, "Sorry, that's a secret."

"Come on, tell me," Sandra begged.

"Let's just say, they have a lot of toys laying around in that place. While all of them will give you pleasure, some are focused on stimulating you, and others to give you pleasure through pain."

"Like that thing they used on me?"

"Yes, just like that cattle shocker," Veronique said with a smile.

"Aha! Now I get it ... I'm just cattle in their eyes!" Sandra giggled.

"Probably more a play toy," Veronique said jokingly.

"Did you ... you know ... let them do it to you once?"

"I think all of us had it done to us at least one time," Veronique said. "I heard some rumors of only a few girls who let them do it to them more than once, but I sure will never do it again."

"Was it that bad?"

"Not really," Veronique answered after thinking about it. "It's just. I'm not into that kind of stuff. I can enjoy watching it, or participating in it, but only the softer stuff. But the more extreme things, I don't care about. And especially not when it is done to me."

"But you liked spanking me?"

"Oh yeah, that was fun," Veronique said giggling. "You have such a spankable ass."

"I noticed," Sandra said, thinking back on all the women and girls that had spanked her.

"So, is that a recurring thing as well?"

"Almost every time. They love spanking a nice ass."

"I didn't mean that. I mean ... The way how they tried to humiliate me. As you remember, I needed to ask all of them to spank me while crawling around on the floor. I'm sure they made me do it like that, because they wanted to humiliate me."

"Yes, that's also a part of it. And did you feel humiliated?"

"Not really. I thought it was hot to ask all those strangers to spank my ass. I think it was as exciting as when they really spanked me."

"So, you like being humiliated."

"Maybe ... I don't know."

"Well, I can tell you, if you do go back there, you will probably find out if you like it or not. Because they will try to humiliate you again, for sure!"

"You want me to go back, right now!" Sandra joked.

"I would turn back right now, if it wasn't time to take you home," Veronique said teasingly. "However, I think I'll need to take you somewhere else first."

"Another place like that?"

"No, a gym-club!" Veronique answered.

"A gym-club? Why?"

"Because ... I can't drop you off at home, looking and smelling like you do. I would probably never be allowed to take you out again."

"You don't like how I smell?"

"Oh! I do! But you smell like a sex kitten, and I don't think your dad would like you smelling like that, after going out with me."

Sandra shrugged and said, "Would only show him how much fun we really had!"

"Yeah, and then he would kick my ass, if he found out what happened to you on our date."

Sandra laughed and said, "I wouldn't mind seeing him kick your ass."

"Yeah, I guess you wouldn't!"

Sandra couldn't stop giggling, while she tried to imagine it. In her mind, her dad pulled down Veronique's pants and panties and then gave her a proper spanking on her cute little ass.

"What are you thinking about?" Veronique asked. After Sandra had stopped giggling, she just sat there smiling in a goofy way.

"Oh, just how my dad is spanking your naked behind!"

"That won't happen, ever," she said with a playful frown.

"Well, maybe you would let me, some day?"

"Hmm, that could be arranged, some day! But for now, you really need a shower."

Sandra noticed that Veronique had stopped on a parking lot in front of a gym, inside, all the lights were off.

"It's closed! What now?" Sandra asked.

"Don't worry, I can get in after closing time."

"You can?"

"The owner has two sons in the force," Veronique explained. "So, he has given all cops total access to his place, even after closing hours."

"Cool! Can I have a free membership too?" Sandra asked.

"Sure, but only if you work out with your clothes on!"

"Shit! I thought you were going to say, 'with your clothes off'," Sandra pouted.

"You would love that way too much!" Veronique countered.

"Just think about how many more members he would have, if I were to work out in the buff in there."

"And all the accidents you would cause!"

"Hmm, I hadn't thought about that," Sandra said all seriously, and then laughed.

"Get out of the car, so I can get you cleaned up," Sandra said sternly, in a playful way.


Instead of using the front door, Veronique took Sandra to the side of the building. She used her key to unlock the door first and then typed in her code on the keypad.

The moment they entered the building; lights went on in the hallway. Walking through the building, Sandra noticed that the lights in the sections they were in would go on, while the lights behind them would go out.

Veronique took Sandra straight to the private locker room. This one was specially reserved for the cops, but it also meant that both men and women used it. But this evening, it seemed nobody else was around.

"The showers are over there," Veronique pointed to an opening in the wall. "Just go rinse yourself off, and I'll bring you a shampoo bottle in a minute."

"Okay!" Sandra responded and started skipping towards the showers.

However, once she was out of sight; she silently cursed. She didn't expect her pussy to hurt when doing that. She softly touched herself and groaned. Her pussy was really hurting from all the action it had seen today.

She went to one of the shower heads that were attached to the side of the wall and pushed the button underneath it. Sandra sighed when she felt the water falling on her body. It was at exactly the right temperature.

Placing her hands against the wall, she just stood there, enjoying the water rinsing away any dirt that had gathered on her body.

About a minute later, she heard someone behind her. She was about to turn around, when she felt a naked body being pressed against her back.

"Want me to wash your back?" Veronique asked.

"Only if I can wash your front," Sandra responded.

"I have no objections about that!"

Veronique started to spread the soap over Sandra's back, who was still standing with her hands against the wall.

"Veronique?"

"Yes?"

"Did you take me to that place, because you wanted to punish me?"

"No! Why would you think that?"

"Well, because you knew already what they did there sometimes, and bringing me there naked. Wasn't it an invitation for them to have their way with me."

"No, they wouldn't have touched you, if I hadn't given them permission."

"But you did give them permission?"

"Yes. Once we were there, I suddenly got curious about something."

"About what?"

"About how far you would let them go, to get off."

"It was some kind of test?"

"Yes."

"And ... Did I pass?"

"It wasn't that kind of test," Veronique laughed. "But I did learn a lot about you."

"What did you learn?"

"That you will be a handful!"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Depends how you look at it. But that we are going to have a lot of fun, that's a sure thing."

Sandra turned around and pulled Veronique against her body.

"Do you still love me?"

"A lot," Veronique answered and kissed her.

"I love you too," Sandra said after they were done kissing. "Are you going to take me there again?"

"Do you really want to?"

"Yes."

"Aren't you scared for what they can do to you?"

"No. With you around, I will always feel safe."

"You know; I will always look out for you, but when we are there, you will need to stop them yourself."

"How do I do that?"

"By using your safe word, of course."

"Oh! Yeah! I forgot about that ... But ... What if I'm unable to speak?"

"Then you just need to make a sound like, 'uh-uh, ' while shaking with your head."

"And then they will just stop?"

"Yes."

"And what if I don't stop them?"

"Then they will go on until you pass out. Just like you did today."

"Cool!" Sandra said while she hugged Veronique.

"Are you going to tell Frederik about this?"

"Of course!"

"Won't he be jealous?"

"Why would he?"

"Because, men aren't allowed in that place. So, he won't ever be able to see it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.