Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 106

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 106 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

While Sandra had first been surprised by Alena dragging her onto the dance floor, it didn't take too long to get comfortable with it. It was even fun, being naked on a dance floor; Sandra thought.

At first, Sandra wanted to limit her dance moves, but when she started to notice the attention she attracted from all the other women around, she started to dance more seductively. Opening up her legs in ways that would show off her pussy to them, and making her breasts jiggle to attract even more attention.

Every single second that she danced there, shaking her ass for all to see, got her more and more aroused. And then, this 'Firecracker' dancing with her, made her feel even hornier. This girl had moves that would get the most frigid person hot under the collar. And then, Sandra tarted to focus on the red head, so she could copy her dance moves. Of course, Alena, seeing that Sandra was trying to copy her, started to dance more seductively, making moves, which would expose Sandra so much more.

Alena couldn't believe how sexual this naked girl was, and especially, how this girl smelled. Crystal hadn't been lying; Sandra really smelled like she was in heat. And well, getting such a good view on the girl's pussy, showed her also how wet she was. She could even see how some of the girl's juices were running down her inner thighs. It made her wonder if Sandra knew what kind of spectacle she was making of herself.

It didn't take too long, or Sandra started to notice that the women around her, were all ogling her. Dancing on this new, more upbeat song, made her jump up and down even more. Sometimes following the lead of Alena and kicking one of her legs in the air. Alena did this, to give her, and the others around her, even a nicer view on the naked girl's pussy. 'God! I love that she is shaved!' Alena thought when she slowly shook her ass downwards so she could have an even closer look at this pretty juicy pussy in front of her. If she wasn't Veronique's girlfriend, she would have grabbed that girl's ass, and pressed that pussy right onto her face. Just like she had done with that other girl a few months ago. The one who had lost a bet and had lost all her clothes. And another lost bet later, and she was the plaything of every other women present that day. Alena could still remember how that girl had squealed while she, or another woman, made her orgasm, time and time again, until she had passed out.

In fact, thinking about that night, Alena was surprised that Veronique had brought this naked girl here. Although, she also knew that none of the other women, not even she, would touch her if the girl wouldn't allow it. And because it was Veronique's new girlfriend, she wouldn't be the one who would start anything, this evening. Although, she was sure that someone would try it eventually, and if this naked girl wouldn't push them away. It could get a very interesting evening again. However, for now, Alena was content to dance with Sandra, and enjoy the view this naked girl gave her.


After a few more songs and a lot of flashing by Sandra, some of the women started to have lustful thoughts about her. All of them now knew about her status and what was in store for her. They were only waiting for a chance to move in and start the more interesting activities.

It wasn't a real surprise for Alena, when the DJ decided to play a slow song, that she noticed how some of the women around them started to move in on them. Although, being closest to Sandra, Alena was the fist one who asked, "Can I have this dance?"

"Sure," Sandra said, sounding breathless.

Alena wrapped her arms around Sandra and pulled her up close to her. Sandra just hung her arms around Alena's neck and enjoyed the feeling of this warm body pressed against her naked skin.

"I hope I'm not too sweaty," Sandra apologized, because even she could feel that her body was covered with a thin layer of her sweat.

"You're feeling fine," Alena said with a smile.

Other couples were formed around them, and everyone was swaying slowly around the dance floor. Most of them wishing they had the naked girl in their arms.

"So ... Um ... What do I call you? Firecracker?" Sandra asked teasingly, while she noticed that the red head's hands were just above her ass cheeks.

"My name is Alena," she responded.

"So ... Did you date Veronique before me?"

"Yes. I did," Alena answered. "I hope you aren't jealous?"

"No, I'm not," Sandra said.

"That's a good! Because ... I am!"

"You are? With me?"

"No! When I was with her. She has rather ... um ... open minded thoughts about relationships."

"I know! That's what I like about her."

"Did she cheat on you?"

"Um ... No! I did."

"And you expected her to be mad with you?"

"Yes."

"And she wasn't, of course!"

"No. Well, we already had a rather unusual arrangement. I also got myself a boyfriend this week, and she wasn't upset about that either."

"So, you're not only into girls, but also boys?"

"Uh-huh."

"And she's okay with that?"

"Um ... Yes? Why? Is that unusual for her?"

"Well ... Yeah. You do know that she is only into girls?"

"Yes."

"That she is okay with you having a boyfriend, shows me that she is truly in love with you."

Sandra smiled and said, "Well, I'm also really in love with her ... and my boyfriend. It's weird, but I love them evenly."

"Well, if she can manage to do the same, I think you three could have something lasting. And how does your boyfriend think about your relationship with Veronique?"

"Do you need to ask?"

"Okay, stupid question. What guy would pass on a trio with two girls?"

"Exactly!" Sandra giggled.

Alena was tempted to grab Sandra's ass, but she didn't do it. Although, she did slide a finger between her cheeks, just at the top of Sandra's crack.

At the same time, Sandra was wondering why Alena didn't try to grab her ass. The girl's hands were close enough, in fact; she could clearly feel how one of the girl's fingers was doing a little exploring at the top of her ass.

"Can I ask you something?" Sandra asked.

"Sure."

"You said something about being jealous?"

"I'm not like that anymore. I have learned to deal with sharing my partners, but back then; it was all new to me, and I couldn't stand sharing Veronique with anyone else."

"So, she sleeps around?"

"Yes, and no."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, she has this rule that if you want to sleep with someone, you first need to have the permission of your partner. That's where it went wrong for me, I couldn't stand the idea of her having sex with anyone else than me, so I always said 'no', until it broke us apart."

"So, she only believes in open relationships?"

"Yes."

"I didn't know that about her. Although, she did mention something like that to me a few days ago ... I think."

"So, she hasn't really talked about her rules about partners and sex?"

"A little bit, but not too much. But I think it will happen soon. Especially because of what happened this morning."

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking!"

"Well, I had an encounter with a guy this morning, and ... well; we just fucked."

"And you told her about it?"

"Yes."

"How did she react?"

"Rather understanding, even when we also had unprotected sex."

"And she didn't blow a gasket?"

Sandra was a bit surprised by Alena's question, so she answered, "No, why?"

"She forgave you?"

"Yes."

"Then she has changed. What you did would have been a deal breaker for her in the past!" And this time, Alena did grab Sandra's ass, squeezed it, while saying, "She must really love this cute little ass of yours."

"And you do too, apparently," Sandra giggled.

"Sorry," Alena said and moved her hands back to the small of Sandra's back.

"It's okay," Sandra said, "I don't mind."

Then the music changed into some disco beat again, and Alena let go of Sandra's body.

"Are you thirsty?" Alena asked.

"Uh-huh," Sandra responded.

"Let's return to the others then and have a quick drink. And after that, let's try to get the others to the dance floor."

"That's a plan!" Sandra said smiling.

While they walked back to the cubicle, where the others were still sitting, a woman they passed squeezed Sandra's ass. "Hi, cutie pie!" the woman said, she was in her thirties, and her clothes were rather revealing. It suited the woman, because she really had a body to show off with.

"Hi," Sandra responded and stopped walking.

"So, I heard you are being punished?"

"Um ... Yes?!" Sandra responded.

"What did you do?"

"I complained on the Internet about this new punishment system; that's all."

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"And that's why you have to run around naked for a day?"

Sandra giggled and said, "I ran around like this since previous Monday."

"And I didn't see you around earlier? Damn, that's not nice of you."

"Uh! What?" Sandra asked.

"Well! You see! I also heard that you have to allow people to touch you, and that you have to follow orders given to you. Is that also true?"

"Um ... Yes," Sandra responded and only now realized that Alena had walked on and had left her alone with this woman and a few others that stood around her.

"You know," the woman started to say, "if you had been around here more often. You could have enjoyed us massaging those nice-looking tits of yours."

And to make a point, she grabbed Sandra's breasts and started to squeeze them, o so softly. It didn't even enter Sandra's mind to complain about it, instead, she thrust her breasts forwards, so the lady could fondle them as much as she pleased, while thinking, 'Aaah ... yes! This feels nice!'

"Girls," the woman said, "let's take her to the dance floor and have some fun with her!"

The woman stuck one of her fingers through a nipple ring, and started to pull Sandra along. Sandra could feel that the woman was rather careful and never pulled on her piercing too hard. Which told her this woman was maybe going to have some fun with her, but that she also had nothing bad in mind.

"Aren't you going to help her?" Alena asked Veronique.

"No," Veronique said.

"Really? Don't you remem..."

"I do. That's why I came to this place."

"You want that to happen to her?" Alena asked surprised. "Are you taking revenge on her?"

"Revenge?" Veronique was shocked by Alena's remark. "Of course not! Why do you think that?"

"She told me about that guy this morning!"

"Oh! I see. No, I'm not taking revenge on her. I just want to know how much she can endure; that's all."

"So, you have plans for her?"

"It's really nothing like that. But if I know her limits, I'll know where I can take her to and where not."

"So, you do have plans for her."

"Okay, yeah! Some plans, but only in a loving way, and nothing bad."

"Well, I'm not sure if what is about to happen, can't be called bad?"

"As if you don't want to join in on the fun," Veronique accused Alena.

Alena looked at Veronique and asked, "Would you mind?"

Veronique laughed and said, "No, of course not. Go ahead and have your fun with her!"

Alena started smiling, looked at Lisa and said, "Want to join in!"

Lisa nodded, and both of them emptied their 'Sex on the Beach'. Alena picked up Sandra's glass, and said, "She's thirsty!"

"Sure," Veronique said with a smile. "Go ahead, go have some fun!"

Alena and Lisa hurried to the dance floor, where a group of women were having some fun with Sandra already.

"Aren't you going to join them?" Crystal asked.

"No, I'm just going to watch, today. So, I can move in when I notice that she gets into too much trouble. But you can go, if you want to."

"Not this time," Crystal said. "I think I'll just keep an eye on her as well, and help you when needed."

Veronique gave Crystal a kiss on her mouth and said, "You're hoping on a more private setting with her, aren't you?"

Crystal smiled and said, "We have shared the same bed before, haven't we?"

Veronique only shook with her head and smiled while she looked at Sandra. 'Damn, just look at her! She's really enjoying herself with all those women!'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.