Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 105

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 105 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Not knowing where Veronique was taking her, peaked her curiosity. At first, Sandra had tried to figure out where she was taken, but rather quickly, she had given up on it. Veronique was driving away from the city, into a neighborhood Sandra had almost never been. So, she was sure they were going to a place she didn't know, which made it extra exciting for her.

Abandoning her attempts to figure out where they were going, she just looked out of the window and watched the people going about their business in this part of the city. It surprised her a little how this part of the city looked older than the rest of it. There were still a lot of private owned stores along the road, and it seemed they were doing enough business to keep them afloat. In fact, they even seemed to do very well.

Sandra knew that when those big shopping malls had opened in the city, a lot of the stores outside of the city had closed their doors, or moved into one of those shopping malls. Especially in the area she lived in, there weren't many stores left. A few had even changed into night shops, to attract those people who still needed something after the shopping malls were closed. Those stores still seemed to flourish. However, those little stores that tried to compete with the big shopping malls, all had closed down after a year or two. These days, the only stores that seemed to keep their heads above water, were those inside the shopping malls and the ones at the center of the city.

So, that's why she found it so strange that all the stores around here were still there. Although, looking at the homes as well, and the few people she had seen, it looked like this part of the city had a more alternative lifestyle. In fact, it looked a little like a hippie community. The clothes they wore were very upbeat and colorful. It surprised her that she didn't know about this.

The further they drove into this community, the older the houses looked. Sandra couldn't explain it, but for some reason, this area spoke to her. This neighborhood really looked like it had managed to fight off modern times.

When Veronique finally turned her car onto a parking lot, which was in front of a very old looking house, Sandra wondered if Veronique was maybe taking her to see some of her friends. Although, when she noticed a sign next to the building, saying, 'The Pink Canna', and a beautiful drawing of a pink flower on it, Sandra understood that this wasn't just a house, but that it was a club, or something like that. The drawing of the flower peaked her interest, because it had something familiar to it, even when she couldn't put her finger on it.


"Have you been here before?" Veronique asked Sandra, when she helped her out of the car.

"No," Sandra answered.

"Have you even been in this neighborhood before?" Veronique asked, while they started to walk in the direction of the old looking house.

"I think we drove through here a few times, but I never paid much attention to it."

"You've never been to any of the shops around here?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, then I'll need to take you on a shopping trip, one of these days. There are still a lot of cozy little shops around here where you can find things you can't find anywhere else."

"How did these shops manage to survive?"

"It's the people who live around here. They prefer to live at a slower pace than most of us do, and they completely detest everything that looks too modern."

"Is this some kind of hippie commune?"

"It's a mixture of all kind of people, but yeah, there are also still a few hippies around."

At this point, they reached the front door, and Sandra noticed that there was a woman, a rather muscular looking woman, standing outside the door.

"Hi, Nick!" the woman said, she then looked at Sandra and asked, "I didn't know you were into this kind of shit!"

"It's not like that," Veronique said with some laughter in her voice. "She's my girlfriend, and she's still going to high school."

"What! Dating an underage kid?" the woman said and frowned a little.

Veronique just laughed and said, "Don't worry! She's eighteen already."

"Hmm, okay! Then it's fine. But still ... Why is she running around naked? I know we are rather outgoing around here, but even we don't walk around in our birthday suits."

"She's being punished, so she isn't allowed to wear clothes."

"So, you are into kinky stuff after all!" the woman asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't you hear about those new rules? You know, that Alternate Discipline Plan of the government?"

"Hmm, no," the woman said. "But I'm not that interested in the government and their laws. You know that!"

"Yeah, I know. Well, to keep it short. They now punish high school kids by taking away their clothes. And she's being punished, so that's why she's naked."

Sandra noticed that the woman looked somewhat shocked about this, and then the woman reached out and rubbed Sandra's arm in a comforting way.

"I'm so sorry! This must be so awful for you," she then looked very intensely at Sandra and asked, "Are you sure you want to go in here?" and then she looked sternly at Veronique and asked, "Are you forcing her to do this?"

"No, she isn't," Sandra finally spoke up. "Veronique is taking me out, to celebrate that I got my clothes back today."

"You got your ... but then ... why are you still naked?" the woman asked, looking surprised this time.

Sandra smiled at her and answered, "Because she knows how much I like to run around like this!"

"You do?" the woman asked puzzled. "So, you like being punished like this."

"She didn't at first," Veronique answered this time. "But during the past week, she found out that she likes it, a lot. Probably even too much for her own good."

The woman gasped and asked Sandra, "You have been naked for a whole week?"

"Yep," Sandra responded, sounding way too happy.

"And you really like it?"

"Yep, I do," Sandra answered again and couldn't stop smiling.

The woman looked her up and down, and said, "Well; you do look rather comfortable, but still." And then the woman started to smile as well, as if she realized something. "Are you maybe an exhibitionist?"

"Maybe," Sandra answered cheekily.

"No, maybes about that," Veronique added. "She is an exhibitionist for sure."

Again, the woman looked her up and down, and said, "Well, then you are going to have a lot of fun in here. It's not too crowded today, but there are still enough people around, and I'm sure they are going to love your dress code."

"I thought so as well," Veronique added with a chuckle.

"Well, last chance to bail out," the woman said, while she opened the door for Sandra and Veronique, "Because once inside, you're going to be a bird for the cat."

Sandra looked at Veronique and felt a little unsure about all of this. It was just in the way how this woman had said that last remark which made her doubt is she would be safe in here. Well, she also didn't know anything about this place, so she had no clue about what was going on inside. However, she had a feeling that things were a bit unusual around here.

"We can go somewhere else, if you want to," Veronique said. "But ... If we stay here, I can promise you that you will have a lot of fun."

Sandra looked from Veronique to that woman. The woman winked at Sandra and gave her a smile that said, 'Yes. You're really going to enjoy yourself.'

Sandra shrugged, took Veronique's hand and pulled her along inside of the house. At least, she wouldn't be facing it alone, whatever was waiting for her inside.


The moment Sandra walked through the door, she noticed that the inside of the house didn't look that much different from most pubs in the city.

The room they had entered was a mirrored L-shape, which was mimicked by the bar. Behind the bar, there were two cute looking bartenders working. They were serving orders to a few women sitting at the bar. At the wall side of the room, there were cubicles where a few groups of women and girls were sitting. The music that was playing, came from somewhere in the back, and Sandra thought she could see a few people ... girls and women again, dancing along with the music.

Sandra turned around, to face Veronique, and gasped asking, "Is this ... a lesbian bar?"

With a broad smile, Veronique answered, "It is! Hope you don't mind?"

Sandra looked over her shoulder first, then back at Veronique, and said, "I don't mind at all!"

"Come, let me introduce you to a few friends of mine," Veronique said, and took Sandra's hand to pull her along.

While they walked, following the aisle, Sandra noticed how the women and girls they walked past, took notice of her. Some of them were even pointing at her, while they nudged their friends to look at her. Quickly, most of the women present had seen her or were still looking at her.

Sandra could feel how a fire ignited from deep inside of her. While she had calmed down, a little, during the drive over, she was now very excited again, and she knew it wouldn't take much to get her horny again. Images of naked women, crawling over each other, popped up in her mind. In this image, she was at the center of it all, being licked, fondled and whatever else she could think of. She really had to fight the urge to rub her pussy.

If there had been any doubt left in her mind about being an exhibitionist, it was now completely gone. She was one! And all those women and girls looking at her were such a turn on, that she wondered if she could have an orgasm by all of them just looking at her.

"Hi, guys," Sandra heard Veronique say.

Sandra looked at the girls Veronique was talking to, and noticed it was three of them. They were about the same age as Veronique.

"This is Sandra, my new girlfriend!" Veronique told them.

"Wow!" a nice-looking red head said. "Since when do you keep your girlfriends naked at all times?"

"Since this week!" Veronique joked.

"Couldn't you have started it a half year ago?!" the red head said smirking.

Veronique laughed and said, "Well, you can always ask Lisa to take away your clothes!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.