Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 104

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 104 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"When did you decide to take me out on a date?" Sandra asked Veronique.

"Last Wednesday," Veronique answered.

"Last Wednesday?" Sandra responded surprised. "So, it's not a spur-of-the-moment thingy?"

"No, I just wanted to do something special to celebrate you getting your clothes back!"

"Then ... Why are you taking me out naked?"

Veronique laughed and said, "That's something I decided on today. After what happened yesterday, I thought you would like it this way better!"

"I do," Sandra almost purred. "I can't believe my parents are okay with this."

"Which part? Letting me take you out naked, or me taking you out at all?"

Sandra smiled at Veronique and answered, "You taking me out on a school night!"

"Well, that part took some persuading. However, after I told your dad that I would like to take you out, but still naked, he thought it could be fun for you. So, he agreed to it."

"Really?"

"Yep! It seems like your dad, and probably you mum as well, don't mind it at all that you are running around naked all the time."

"Or..." Sandra said giggling. "He is having too much fun with my mom and doesn't want it to end!"

"I noticed it yesterday. Your dad always had that special look in his eyes when he looked at your mom. Almost, as if they were newly in love."

"Well, I saw my mom naked in bed yesterday."

"You did? What were you doing in your parents' bedroom?"

"They had my running shoes in their closet. That's all."

"Do you think?"

"Oh! I'm sure of it."

"I think your dad is a lucky guy! Your mom is still a looker."

Sandra giggled and said, "I noticed that as well."

When the car turned into a parking lot, Sandra noticed that it was the same place Veronique had taken her on Wednesday.

"Are we going to that Italian restaurant?" Sandra asked.

"I made a reservation for us for today, when we were here last Wednesday," Veronique responded with a smile. "Although, they are only serving pizzas today, because the place is being run by some students of a nearby school. They do that every Monday."

It surprised Sandra that she felt some butterflies waking up in her tummy. In fact, she noticed her nipples were getting even more perky as well. Sandra had a bit of mixed feelings about it. Of course, she liked it that it turned her on, but at the same time, she wasn't sure if she would be able to hide her feelings from others.

"Um ... is this okay for you?" Veronique asked, because she noticed a look on Sandra's face, she couldn't place.

"Oh! Yes! It's fine with me," Sandra said and sounded very happy.

Veronique was very surprised by Sandra's reaction. The quiver in Sandra's voice told her that she was getting very excited about this. She parked her car and then got out to open the door for Sandra. Sandra accepted Veronique's hand when she helped her out of the car.

"You're aroused again?" Veronique stated it more than really asking it. She had noticed how Sandra's pussy glistened a little when the girl had opened her legs to get out of the car.

"Um ... yes," Sandra confessed.

Veronique just smiled at Sandra and said, "Well, enjoy yourself as much as you can this evening! Because, I expect from you to make sure that you don't get punished anymore ... you hear!"

Sandra smiled at Veronique and said, "I can't promise that I won't get punished again, but I'll do my best to be a very sweet girl from now on!"

"That's all we can ask," Veronique responded while she closed the car door and locked her car with the car-remote. "So, let's go for dinner first, and then a lot more fun afterwards!"

"That sounds good to me," Sandra said. And arm in arm they walked toward the entrance to the restaurant. She noticed how an elderly couple pointed at them, and she waved at them when she noticed them smiling.


Sandra was a bit surprised when they walked inside the restaurant. At the outside, it hadn't looked much different from any other restaurant, but inside; it had a very distinctive look. She liked the rustic Italian look they had managed to create inside. It also felt very cozy.

"Hello," a girl said, standing behind a typical wooden restaurant podium. The girl looked to be around Sandra's age. She had long black hair and sparkling green eyes. She was wearing a black evening gown which showed more skin than appropriate for a restaurant. And because the girl was well endowed, she showed more of her breasts than Veronique did.

"Hi," Veronique responded with a smile, "we have a reservation for this evening."

The girl didn't even look down at her papers, but just said, "A Yes! Miss LeGrand and partner!"

Sandra was surprised how the girl checked her out. She looked her up and down without trying to hide it from them.

"We have prepared your table in the back. Follow me please," the girl went on.

When the girl turned around, Sandra noticed that the split down the back of her dress went even further down than the split at the front. It showed a little of the bottom part of her buttocks and the start of the crack of her ass. No, this sure wasn't a dress you would expect a hostess to wear, especially not when it was so obvious that she also wasn't wearing any underwear. And it was only then that Sandra noticed that the girl wasn't even wearing any shoes!

When someone coughed, Sandra took notice of the other people around. The place wasn't filled up, but there were still enough people around to give her a nice warm feeling deep inside of her. Especially when she noticed that they were taking notice of her. An elderly man smiled at her when they walked by, and she smiled back at him. Although, she wasn't sure if he had noticed that smile, because his eyes were focused on more interesting parts of her anatomy.

"Here you are," the girl said when they reached a table, almost at the back of the place. "Thanks for calling ahead, so we could prepare for her."

The girl pulled out a chair from underneath the table and looked at Sandra. Sandra smiled when she noticed that they had laid a towel on it.

Veronique had to let go of Sandra's arm, so she could join the girl at the chair. While Sandra sat down, the girl moved the chair underneath her. When the girl let go of the chair, she let a finger slide over Sandra's back. Sandra's body shivered when she felt this.

The girl then quickly went to Veronique's chair to help her as well.

"We have a nice fruity cocktail this evening, are you perhaps interested in it? It's on the house," the girl said, while her eyes darted from Veronique's eyes towards Sandra's breasts, and back.

"Yes, that would be nice," Veronique responded.

"Um ... is it with alcohol?" Sandra asked, because she knew she wasn't allowed to consume alcohol anymore.

"Yes," the girl answered.

"Then I don't..." Sandra started to say.

"It's fine," Veronique quickly said, with some fun in her voice. "You are allowed to drink alcohol, when accompanied by an adult."

The girl looked at Sandra and then asked, "I can presume that you are over eighteen?"

"Yes, I am!" Sandra responded.

"Okay! Two cocktails of the house, coming up," the girl said and winked at Veronique.

When the girl walked away, Sandra noticed that the dress she was wearing had slipped down a little, and a bit more of her ass was showing.

"See anything you like?" Veronique asked, which snapped Sandra's attention back to her girlfriend.

"I can't believe they let her wear a thing like that," Sandra commented.

Veronique couldn't help but giggle. "I think she put that on especially for you!" Veronique said. "I sure have never seen so much of her, in here, before today."

"You know her?" Sandra asked.

"She's the daughter of the owner. I believe she is a year older than you, but she isn't going to school anymore. She's the regular hostess, but normally, she dresses more conservative."

"By the things she said, I can presume you called ahead to inform them that you would be bringing a naked girl with you?"

"Yes. I hadn't told them anything about it on Wednesday, because the plan was to take you out to celebrate the fact that you had your clothes back. And because I knew the place would be run by some high school kids; I wanted to see if it wouldn't be a problem."

"High school kids?" Sandra asked, sounding surprised.

"Don't worry, most of them are 18 or older already. There is just one guy, who is only 17, but Trina assured me it wouldn't be a problem."

"Trina?"

"That's the hostess' name."

"Trina," Sandra said thoughtfully, "that name suits her."

Their conversation stopped, when a girl arrived at their table, holding a tray with two cocktail glasses on it.

"Good evening," the girl said.

Both Sandra and Veronique moved their upper bodies a little away from the table, so the girl could put the glasses on it.

The girl then looked at both of them and asked, "Can I take your order? Or do you need some more time?"

Veronique looked at Sandra and asked, "Do you like pizza Hawaii?"

"Yes, I do," Sandra responded.

"Okay," Veronique said and looked at the girl, "A large pizza Hawaii for us both then."

"Anything to drink with it?"

"No, thanks," Veronique answered, "I think these cocktails will do."

"Okay! Coming right up," the girl said chirpy and then turned around to walk away.

Veronique picked up her glass, and waited until Sandra did the same.

"On your health," Veronique said.

Both girls took a sip and then Sandra said, "Hmm; this tastes nice!"

"Just be careful with it," Veronique advised her. "It may taste fruity, but it has a lot of alcohol in it."

It made Sandra smile naughtily at Veronique.

"No," Veronique responded, "I'm not trying to get you drunk, so I can have my way with you."

"Pity! However ... You can have your way with me anytime, even when I'm not drunk," Sandra said teasingly.

It made Veronique laugh, softly, this time.

Sandra took another sip from her drink, and then put her glass back on the table.

"While we wait for our pizza, there is something I want to talk you about."

"Um ... okay?" Sandra responded, because Veronique sounded business like at a sudden.

"Don't worry! It's nothing bad. It's just something about that body hair removal experiment at the university."

"Oh yeah! I was wondering about that," Sandra responded.

"They don't need any people anymore for the experiment I am on, but they are starting up a new one this month. I'm not sure if I told you this already, but I'm part of a group on which they use a hair removal cream. But now, it seems that they are going to do an experiment with a vapor that could accomplish the same thing, and it should be even more effective and also less invasive."

"Less invasive?"

"Well, it depends on how shy you are, of course. They needed to rub the cream all over my body, and I couldn't do it myself. They just needed to make sure it was done properly."

"I bet you liked that ... a lot," Sandra said through a smile.

"Okay, I did!" Veronique confessed, "But I heard that some of the other women, and even a few men, weren't as keen on it. A few of them even opted out, when they heard another person would be rubbing the cream all over their bodies."

"I wouldn't!" Sandra said giddily.

"Yeah, I know!" Veronique said while rolling with her eyes. "But that's not going to happen to you. It seems they have now a way to vaporize the product, so they are able to use it in a steam cubicle."

"Um ... wouldn't that also remove all the hair on my head?" Sandra asked, with some concern.

"I asked her the same question when she told me, but your head would be outside of the cubicle, and they will rub some protective cream into the hairs on your head and face. How it exactly works? I don't know, but you don't have to worry about losing too much hair."

"Okay then!" Sandra said and smiled crooked. "I don't mind my body being hairless, but I don't want to be running around with a bald head!"

Veronique looked intensely at Sandra and said, "I wonder how you would look like that?"

"Nuh-uh!" Sandra said. "That will never happen!"

Veronique laughed and said, "Could be an interesting look, though."

Sandra stuck her tongue out at Veronique and then giggled as well. She took another gulp from the fruity cocktail. "You said they would start with it this month? When exactly?"

"Well, that..." Veronique started to say, but then stopped when she noticed that Sandra suddenly looked right past her at something.

"Wow!" Sandra said while her eyes got a little bigger.

Veronique looked over her shoulder and noticed what had caught Sandra's attention. A naked boy was walking towards them, holding a tray in his hands. Now she understood the thing that Trina had told her on the phone. Especially, the part where a naked girl could make the evening even more interesting for one of their waiters. When she noticed how the boy's penis was growing while he came closer to them, she had trouble to keep herself from smiling too much. In fact, by the time he had reached them, his penis was fully erect and bopping up and down with each step he took.

"Um ... hi," he said timidly.

"Hello," Sandra said with a lot of enthusiasm in her voice.

"Um... ," he responded and started to blush when he looked at Sandra's breasts.

For a moment, they just stared at each other, until Veronique said, "Maybe, you better put that tray on the table, before you have any accidents."

"Oh! Yeah! I'm sorry," the boy said, while blinking with his eyes.

He quickly placed the pizza on the middle of the table, and said, "bon appetit!"

"Thank you," Veronique said and couldn't help staring at his erection. While she was mostly into other women, she still found it fascinating how a guys' dick could stick out in front of him like that.

Sandra found it funny how the boy couldn't keep his eyes off of her breasts, and how his excitement made his penis move at the pace of his heartbeat. When the boy turned around and walked away from them, Sandra looked at the other people present in the restaurant. Most of them were also looking at the boy, even some of the men. Not all of them, though. A few of them seemed fixated on her.

She also noticed a guy, in his mid forties, who was sitting at a table not too far from them. His eyes weren't focused on her breasts, but they were focused on something much lower. Sandra hadn't paid much attention in how she was sitting at the table, but seeing where this guy was looking at, she now took inventory of herself. She was sitting at the table with her legs a little spread. She knew that in the way she was sitting, he had a pretty good view on her pussy. Well, on most of her body, but she was sure that he was mostly interested in the part between her legs. And then she noticed something funny! All the tables in the restaurant had a table cloth on it, except of theirs. It was as if they wanted to make sure that not too much of her body would be hidden from the other customers.

Knowing all of this, gave Sandra a very nice feeling. And without giving it a further thought, Sandra moved herself a little forward on her chair, so she could open her legs more. She noticed that the guy looked up for a moment, and smiled at her. She didn't acknowledge his smile, but she was glad that he appreciated her gesture. It made her wonder if he could also see how wet she was once more down there.

Sandra was brought out of thoughts again by Veronique when she said, "It seemed that boy liked you a lot!"

"Um ... which one?" Sandra asked.

"I mean the naked boy!" Veronique's smile got bigger. While she was sitting with her back at most of the other people around, she was sure that Sandra was getting a lot of attention from them. And by the flushed look on Sandra's face, it was obvious Sandra was enjoying the attention and getting off on it.

"Oh yeah, he seemed to like me," Sandra agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.